Elibe character contest-Pent wins, now this thread is dead

shadykid

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seth actually has a lot of personality. He isn't just Eirika and Ephraim's Yes Man unlike Titania and Finn who are just that to Ike and Leif respectively. He can be harsh when the situation calls for it. Especially notable in the ending scene of chapter 16 and the comments that the people are not cheering for Ephraim.

Seth actually has a lot of personality. He isn't just Eirika and Ephraim's Yes Man unlike Titania and Finn who are just that to Ike and Leif respectively. He can be harsh when the situation calls for it. Especially notable in the ending scene of chapter 16 and the comments that the people are not cheering for Ephraim.

And that's a pretty amazing set of dialogue he has then.

I missed the first two pools somehow... Not like anything decisive would've happened anyway.

Now I know that it's a better idea to wait until enough people have voted and support the characters who aren't already sporting a huge lead.

Seth has no personality? WAT!? Come on guys, read dem supports!

Also, this poll sux shadykid, no pics/10, no inspiration, the poll seems void, full of nothing (what is this), no emotion, just letters and votes and percentages. PICSPICSPICS

Voted Saleh and Seth, because Seth x Natasha and Seth x Eirika is so g00d

Seth has no personality? WAT!? Come on guys, read dem supports!

Also, this poll sux shadykid, no pics/10, no inspiration, the poll seems void, full of nothing (what is this), no emotion, just letters and votes and percentages. PICSPICSPICS

Voted Saleh and Seth, because Seth x Natasha and Seth x Eirika is so g00d

*sobs*

but seriously, pics for pools?

shouldn't need them

Never got an answer to this so I'll ask again: why don't you simply allow people exactly two votes per question (which makes sense since it is the top two that move on) by asking each question twice while restricting people to answering only one option per question?

Never got an answer to this so I'll ask again: why don't you simply allow people exactly two votes per question (which makes sense since it is the top two that move on) by asking each question twice while restricting people to answering only one option per question?

because that's not the point of these pools

besides, you could just vote twice for one character that way and I don't want to go through and check for that

Knoll, because do a barrel Knoll!!! :KnollRoll: ^^

I also always had this headcanon that Knoll was either a cousin or relative to Lyon, which makes him awesome by default.

Forde, because he is also a bro like Franz! Plus, he's funny! We need more guys like him.

On that note, I vote Zidane since he's a hilariously failtastic flirt with a monkey tail. Most unique, non-angsty FF hero yet (other than Tidus, but I'd get shot for voting him)...