6th Gen Rumour Compilation

Randoman

I'd call this one unlikely based on the Torchic event. They stressed that the mega stone for it (at least) wouldn't be able to be found ingame.

One starter from each generation is found in game. So you could have a Torchic event, but a Sceptilenite could be found in-game.

Since the game has been leaked now, this has a chance of being true but there are no screenshots except one of Dragonite:

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=84238019&postcount=180

I'm not quite sure how long this post will last, but read for your own amusement and curiosity. BE WARNED, I have a copy of Pokemon X and I have beaten it. My best Pokemon right now is Dragonite, who I will show Mega Evolving, but I will not show it's Mega Form. The following is all of what I've discovered and think is significant to Pokemon players everywhere.

- Dragonite has a Mega Evolution, along with all of the starters and some pseudos. Arcanine, Steelix, Sharpedo, Floatzel, Togekiss, and Tyranitar are a few of which have Mega Evolutions.

- There are 8 gyms, Dark-type is one of them.

- There is another Eevee evolution that is owned by the Champion of Kalos. It is rivaled by the Eevee you train and evolve. Evolving it is mandatory to face the Champion, you are presented with Evolutionary Stones and methods of evolving Eevee while you are in Victory Road.

- There are very different areas in Victory Road, a Forest area (Grass, Bug, Poison, some Flying and multi-typed Pokemon), an Underwater area (Water and some multi-typed Pokemon), a Volcanic area (Fire, Steel, Dragon, and some multi-typed Pokemon), and if you go in the right direction, you will enter a Black-Void area (Ghost, Dark, and some multi-typed Pokemon). Outside of Victory Road you will find Fairy, Fighting, and Normal-Type Pokemon.

- The third mascot legendary is found underneath "The Giant Life", as opposed to Xerneas found at the bottom of The Giant Life, and Yveltal atop The Giant Life.

- I have seen all of the starters final evolutions', I'm sure everyone will be pleased with. Especially Froakie and Fennekins'.

- Pre-evolutions and Evolutions of past generation Pokemon return, along with new Middlutions that are exactly the same as Pre-evos and Evos, but effect an evolution line by introducing a Middle Evolution, rather than a Final or First Stage Evolution. A few Pokemon with Pre-Evos are Girafarig, Tropius, and Cubone. A few Pokemon will Middlutions are the Growlithe line, the Carvanha line, and the Combee line. A few Pokemon with Evolutions are Pinsir and Heracross, Dunsparce, and Farfetch'd, which was never too far-fetched at all.

- Combee now has a male evolution, called Bedrone, that looks almost too similar to Beedrill, minus the stripes. Yet it is a shade of orange and has three eyes that form a triangle shape. The antenna on Bedrone are large and there are specks of white hair around Bedrone's eyes. It's pretty cute. Bug/Flying type and has higher attack than a normal Vespiqueen.

- Team Flare is not alone, take that to heart!

- Mewtwo is catchable after beating the game.

- Characters from past games show up, and there are some shocking revelations.

That's all for now, but I will update with more if given the time and allowance.