Rune Factory 4 and Pokemon X/Y

zez4eva4

This is directed towards the people who are getting both games. Considering they are coming out so close together what do you intend to do. I can't decide because I want to play rune factory 4 but 12 days isn't near enough to beat it, but picking up games after a long time is hard. So what are you going to be doing about them both coming out on top of each other?

Have never played a Rune Factory game, but I'm 99% sure that I'm gonna get it. Problem is, I'm strapped for money right now, and I've already pre-ordered X (a new pokemon game always gets priority), so probably won't get it until maybe Christmas. I also want to see what others say about the game before I fully commit to getting it, so....yeah....

I plan to get Pokémon Y on practically on release date. For Rune Factory 4, either I wait until Christmas, or I save up enough money to get it earlier.

I feel the pain, I was going to pre-order it but I just can't justify it given how much money I have. I don't even want to pre-order Pokemon X/Y but I'm pretty sure they have some pre-order bonus I don't want to miss out on >_<;

There's also the new Etrian Odyssey game as well as Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies and Sonic Lost Worlds coming out later this month (though I might get the Wii U version of the latter game)

Since I'm not really able to do any online shopping without bothering other people, I'm going to pick up RF4 right away because I know it can be hard to find the games past a certain point in stores.

The Pokemon preorder bonus in North America is an (in my opinion) ugly and small poster with the two legendaries on it, with a Kalos map on the flip side. Since I preordered before anything was announced, I didn't even get the poster (it's a handoff at the moment of preorder apparently), but I don't even really care that much. It's not really anything to write home about. Meanwhile in Europe they get a Pokeball-shaped game cartridge holder, and Japan gets a small figure of Yveltal or Xerneus, plus a small art collection, and if you got both games you get a fuller art book plus a 3-song mini soundtrack.

I'm actually going to have a tough time deciding to play Rune Factory 4 or Etrian Odyssey Untold first. RF4 will probably get priority because my last EO fix was in February while the gap between RF games has been much longer. I get the feeling I'll be able to blast through a good chunk of the game before Pokemon comes out, then I'll blast through Pokemon's main game and dive right into Ace Attorney 5, and then come back to EO. My feelings on Link Between Worlds is that it can wait until I'm done the October backlog.

I got downloaded it while I went to pickup my EO preorder.(On top of WWHD a week ago nd x/y in a week, stagger your games nintendo ;_;)

Holy shit, its great. Its final fantasy!harvest moon. Im never going to get to etrian at this rate sinking so much into it.

Cooked food doesnt stack. Thats literally its only flaw. Farming you can do quick to get to other things,or just get your monster pets to do it for you. Managing your mons isnt as tedious as animals in ANB (brush, talk, treat, milk was annoying). The combat is really fun, and is a great addition(from the perspective of comparing to HM) and something to kill time(among story related things).

also the waifus have fully done TV quality anime introduction clips

Not really sure what else to say.