47 members have voted

1. 1. Which one did you choose?

• Fennekin
    • Froakie
    • Chespin
  2. 2. Was it male or female?

• Male
    • Female

at first, i want a froakie named voyeur/muttsulini but passed it because fennekin is just more charming for starter.

i knew it, i mustn't evolve fennekin into braixen...

Got a male Froakie, didn't reset because I was too eager to get on adventuring.

I still haven't checked his nature, now that I think about it...

Blasphemous.

Articuno > Zapdos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Moltres

Agreed

I got a male Froakie-dokie and a male Charmander.

It killed me to not choose Squirtle for my Kanto starter. Squirtle was my original Blue version starter, and the nostalgia I have for him is ridiculous. I always choose the new water starter, though, so I had to go Froakie-dokie. Also Greninja is super cool. And two water starters would be redundant.

In hindsight, I might have considered getting Bulbasaur rather than Charmander, since I will get Fennekin later anyway, but Mega Venusaur looks pretty boring, and it was between Talonflame and Mega Charizard Y for my party's fire/flying.

I got a male Froakie-dokie and a male Charmander.

It killed me to not choose Squirtle for my Kanto starter. Squirtle was my original Blue version starter, and the nostalgia I have for him is ridiculous. I always choose the new water starter, though, so I had to go Froakie-dokie. Also Greninja is super cool. And two water starters would be redundant.

In hindsight, I might have considered getting Bulbasaur rather than Charmander, since I will get Fennekin later anyway, but Mega Venusaur looks pretty boring, and it was between Talonflame and Mega Charizard Y for my party's fire/flying.

why not both :P:

(yeah my Talonflame became an emergency unit/flybot near the end)