Just got my 2nd ever Shiny!

Elli

I finally was able to find someone willing to share their Ditto Safari with me today, So I been spending hours catching dittos and I eventually came across a Shiny Imposter Ditto, its stats aren't that great but its BLUE & I love blue <3 So I will love it nonetheless XD

What shines have you guys gotten so far in X &Y?

Edited by Shelie

I dont' own pokemon XY, and I've had horrible luck with shinies so far.

My first was a Budew in Diamond. It was in the Safari Zone and it fled xD

My second was a Numel on my emulated Ruby Nuzlocke run, so I couldn't even transfer it to another game when it died...

I tried fish chaining and got 2 shinies in the same day (a horsea and a relicanth) and i also found a shiny illumise while i was taking care of my berry field.

Fish chaining is very easy and if you know what you're doing it takes less than 2 hours to find a shiny. Try it!

Edited by viyut

I just found my second shiny ever: I was breeding Aaron's and suddenly, the monotony of seeing them hatched was broken when one them had red eyes. It's sadly not a 5IV one, but it still has a good nature, outstanding potential and 3 perfect IVs. (It's better than my first shiny ever, a Modest Geodude I found in a Horde).

Funny thing is that the parent of the Aaron I used to breed my shiny one was a Japanese Aggron. I wouldn't think it really affected my chance of getting a shiny Aaron since he's not a direct parent, but I'm not to knowledgeable about the masuda method.

This far my only shiny in X/Y is Exacdrill I got from a Friend Safari.

I also saw a shiny Gulpin in a horde a few days ago, but that one didn't survive the attacks of my lvl 60 Cloyster

Funny thing is that the parent of the Aaron I used to breed my shiny one was a Japanese Aggron. I wouldn't think it really affected my chance of getting a shiny Aaron since he's not a direct parent, but I'm not to knowledgeable about the masuda method.

It had strong Japanese genes

Edited by Sylphid

Shiny Imposter Ditto, its stats aren't that great but its BLUE & I love blue <3 So I will love it nonetheless XD

The only stats that matter for a ditto are probably HP and Speed, but oh well.

I've caught 2 Shiny Marowak, and seen a Shiny Graveler and Ariados. (Graveler blew up, Ariados was in battle frontier)

So yeah, the 2 shinies I have are the same pokemon. (un?)lucky me.

'Grats :D

I've personally found a Dedenne, a Nosepass, and a Geodude. Caught the former two, but the latter died as a part of some jerk in his horde deciding that magnitude 10 was a good idea before I had the chance to isolate him.

I also own a shiny Wigglytuff and Diggersby (I like my bunnies ok) but they're traded.

'Grats :D

I've personally found a Dedenne, a Nosepass, and a Geodude. Caught the former two, but the latter died as a part of some jerk in his horde deciding that magnitude 10 was a good idea before I had the chance to isolate him.

I also own a shiny Wigglytuff and Diggersby (I like my bunnies ok) but they're traded.

That's what nearly happened with my geodude. I was freaking out over finding a shiny, then over the fact that the others were using magnitude. Calmed down a bit when the shiny survived the first magnitude and knocked all the others out with its own magnitude.

That's what nearly happened with my geodude. I was freaking out over finding a shiny, then over the fact that the others were using magnitude. Calmed down a bit when the shiny survived the first magnitude and knocked all the others out with its own magnitude.

Ah, that's good~ sadly, the one that was shiny for me didn't have sturdy and couldn't survive Magnitude 10. Alas.

I caught my first X & Y shiny today. A Jolly Gurrdurr with perfect Atk IV. What brilliant luck, considering I only had two ultra balls on me when I ran into it.

^ How horrible would it be to run out of pokeball on your first shiny. Depending of the pokemon, I think I would seriously consider using my masterball if I ran out of other pokeballs.

I have spent soo long farming dittos now trying to get the right Natures & good Ivs its painful haha I might even run into another shiny eventually! well I have so many dittos I could even trade some away if anyone is interested (I might go post it on the trade thread) Though I would need to delete one of my current friends on my list which should be easy since there is a lot of inactivity and considering I picked up most on gamefaqs XD

Haven't caught any in XY, but i caught two shiny pokemon back in firered. a pidgey and a magnemite

never got pokerus

I have not manged to get pokerus yet this gen, when Pokebank comes out though I am going to infect everyone with my pokemon from B/W!!

I caught my first X & Y shiny today. A Jolly Gurrdurr with perfect Atk IV. What brilliant luck, considering I only had two ultra balls on me when I ran into it.

Wow extremely lucky XD Congrats!

^I feel even more lucky because I found Pokérus this gen(I also found it in HeartGold)

I wish I could find pokerus, I want to use it to train my Pokemon already (of course I have to finish breeding my good Pokemon first) I don't even play competitively I just want to make some half decent Pokemon that I like XD but I guess I can wait till the pokebank..

Edited by Shelie