Why is Ike more likable than Marth? I have your answer.

SRC

Giant image: Look at it again for reference?

Case you're wondering, I didn't count Awakening because Marth's only playable in DLC (Free or otherwise), and the person called Marth is disguised as him (for about a quarter of the main game). Therefore, technically no Marth (Besides, isn't DLC Marth from a card, and (depending on interpretation) not him? I can't begin to explain Spotpass though.)

Ignore base stupidity.

Besides, the line was kinda meant to be thoughtless, throwaway. I thought people'd ignore it. :P

Edited by Dayni

Case you're wondering, I didn't count Awakening because Marth's only playable in DLC (Free or otherwise), and the person called Marth is disguised as him (for about a quarter of the main game). Therefore, technically no Marth (Besides, isn't DLC Marth from a card, and (depending on interpretation) not him? I can't begin to explain Spotpass though.)

Besides, the line was kinda meant to be thoughtless, throwaway. I thought people'd ignore it. :P

Uh...

Also, what could ruin this thread worse than yaoi? Tub Girl? That'd work on me any time.

What ruins a thread more than GALEFORCE?

Edited by SRC

My bad. I just assumed you were retorting the first rather than the second point, and got any old cover image of FE:A. I ignored the Galeforce part for the same reason.

Though Galeforce does start potential combos. Start a chain of thread wrecking?