(Offline) Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - For Glory, Link (mainly) || Streams of the FE, XCOM: EW and other games!

N7隊長ジョン

General Questions about my Twitch Streams.  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer more? LP's or Streams?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone. I just wanted to apologize for the recent delays/cancels of streams lately. I've just been adjusting to my college schedule again and as a result, I have been missing some of my deadlines. I am doing the best that i can to stick to my schedules, so please keep on baring with me on this. :)

Also, in other news, I will be pushing my stream schedules back by at least 1 hour for right now. You can always see the updated schedule for my streams in the OP. Remember to follow me on Twitter and add me on Facebook so that you can always get any updates/etc. about my streams, because I always tend to stream off schedule since I love playing games.

Also voting ends for the next game on this Sunday, January 12th 2014. As of right now, Majora's Mask is in the lead! Be sure to cast your votes so that your voice may be heard!

Thanks for attending my streams, it's you all who make it enjoyable for everyone! :D

I suppose suspending everyone that doesn't vote for Agarest is mod abuse :P:

Remember that school comes first! Also, why did you vote in your own poll?

Edited by eclipse

I suppose suspending everyone that doesn't vote for Agarest is mod abuse :P:

Remember that school comes first! Also, why did you vote in your own poll?

Haha I've been wanting a reason to play Agarest again. *changes vote to Agarest~*

Yup, that's why I've been altering my stream schedule!

And I voted in my own poll because I like to show my opinion as well. :D

Edited by N7 Average Azn (Rindisu)

YES!!! I shall eventually get to the digest version, and I intend on abusing Vashtor heavily. (this has nothing to do with the fact that I think he has a sexy voice. . .not at all. . .) :P:

I'm interested in seeing how you play through the maps. I have my own, weird style which screams inefficiency, but I think it's funny! I'm also playing through Zero, so. . .

Okay! I've updated the OP to include Agarest: Generations of War to the stream schedule! I'm quite excited to actually start playing this game again; I've been looking for a reason to play this game again. :D

Someone show Jyosua this

Watching him play Agarest 2 was hilarious

YES!!! I shall eventually get to the digest version, and I intend on abusing Vashtor heavily. (this has nothing to do with the fact that I think he has a sexy voice. . .not at all. . .) :P:I'm interested in seeing how you play through the maps. I have my own, weird style which screams inefficiency, but I think it's funny! I'm also playing through Zero, so. . .

Looks like someone is quite hyped about the new addition to the stream schedule. :p

I hope you'll like my playstyle, I tend to get tons of combos going when I play :D

And I've only played the one that came out on PC, so I don't really have much knowledge about the series itself.

Someone show Jyosua thisWatching him play Agarest 2 was hilarious

I didn't know there were others that streamed Agarest! This is actually the only game in the series I've played. I'm gonna try to play this game to completion, but this is really long game, so we'll see :p

I can only make Saturdays for Agarest - otherwise, I'm at work.

(I'm also on the third generation, and I strongly encourage you to keep playing)

Ahhh okay then, then I'll make Agarest Saturdays only just for you then :D.

I don't want to stream something on a day where no one is going to watch it.

• 2 weeks later...