• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can help out as well if this turns into a pokegen thread. Certain things I've been unable to transfer for other people(mainly Landorus, I'm still trying to figure that out), but most if not everything else I've had perfect success(since I use legal sets obviously).

For some reason, I'm having trouble making a Defog Latias. Gonna try yet another way and hope it works.

The 6IV ditto shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by LuxSpes

Alright! Mine passed through perfectly! Only thing I need to check is if the Dittos are indeed Japanese, but I successfully transferred them into my Y version. Look for Amoret online, or add my FC if don't have it (in my sig).

Edit: they are Japanese. So I have Latios, Latias, and Ditto for Fruity, and Ditto for Animefan. Look for me online!

Edited by Silver Lightning

I still need this answer <_<

I use the GTS method with Pokedit. It basically lets me create a pokemon on their site and sends it to my game with GTS signals after I input my FC. Check the help page there for more info.

I use the GTS method with Pokedit. It basically lets me create a pokemon on their site and sends it to my game with GTS signals after I input my FC. Check the help page there for more info.

There's that or having a DSTWO flashcart(which I'm assuming you don't have so go with the GTS option. A lot slower, but that's what you have at your disposal).

Edited by Skitty of Time

Thanks for the trade!

I gave you IV bred 'mons, so I hope you find them useful~!

You're very welcome! And thank you for those mons, I'm sure I'll use them down the line! :D

I'll take a 6 IV Ditto too if you can, please.

I'll take it in Italian since I already have English, Japanese, Spanish and German at least.

Ok, I'm on it. Is that all you need?

For now yeah. I do have my own Action Replay for the DS but I've been really lazy/busy about using it.

Otherwise could you please direct me towards some guides about how to use those so I can learn about how to do it myself.

Thanks!

Edited by Woodshooter

Could you get this for me, if possible?

Genesect lv 100

31/31/31/31/31/31

252 SpA 252 Speed 4 Atk Hasty

flash cannon

idc since everything else is tm

Oh and shiny would be much appreciated. If you can make it shiny, it would also have to be Japanese to be legal.

Edited by Cornet

Well crap...

I was able to create legal versions(at leasts that's what pokecheck says) of the pokemon Spaceman Craig wants but now I get communication errors when trying to access the GTS.