Draco

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who should my avatar marry?

*VOTE CLOSED! THANK YOU ALL!*

So I recently started a new file on Awakening. I just completed chater 13. The only person married yet is Chrom to Olivia.

And I have a Smallest-Build-Male-Avatar. Problem is, I don't know who to marry to him. I already married Tharja on my first playthrough, so I would rather not do that again.

I'm considering marrying a 2nd gen character, but the only thing stopping me from doing it is not having 2 kids; only one.

So what do you guys think? Marry 2nd gen character? If so, here are who I'm considering:

Lucina (Gonna make her a Swordmaster) (Olivia is her mom)

Cynthia (When I get her)

Severa (When I get her)

Nah (When I get her)

and Noire (When/If I get her)

remember, I have a little shota avatar, so marrying all of them is totally not pedoish

Discuss.

+Magic/-Res, btw.

The person I'm marrying had better have brown hair. My avatar does as well, so Morgan can continue the tradition.

Edited by Truest of Blades

Nowi's Str and Mag are equal, so Nah can run a magical set just as well as a physical one. As for the children, make sure it's someone with Galeforce (so if it's Noire, she needs either Gaius or Donnel as a father), though Henry!Cynthia and Ricken!Severa work well also.

I have a similar problem (which I have yet to resolve since 100+ hours ruined because of a bad marriage sucks so I'm still pondering it) and I'd say that you should choose the one that is your favorite out of them. Ignore stats, and just choose whichever one you really like. Look on youtube for the supports (JustOneGamr has most supports) and pick one. And if that doesn't work, you're in the same boat as me and I can't help you there.