FEE3 2014

Arch

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so we need to coordinate LPs. Volunteers should make themselves known (please?).

I will be revising this list.

Mage Knight 404: Inheritance of Ash, Elibian Nights, Exalted Legacy, Death or Glory (?)

Arch: The Road to Ruin, Exalted Legacy (co-commentating)

Klok: Clash of Fates

Dancer_A:

Just trailers: Awful Emblem, Crossover Hack 2.0

I'm sure Ray would be happy to LP a chapter of Death or Glory, NYZ.

Edited by Arch

Yeah, be made known so I'll know exactly how much I'll have to record in the next two weeks.

I'm sure Ray would be happy to LP a chapter of Death or Glory, NYZ.

plsplsplsplsyes

Death or Glory still remains on my "really excited to play" list. If you could spare a chapter, I'd be stoked.

Arch, didn't you do TRTR last year? I've always felt like we should rotate projects as much as possible from year to year, so the submitter gets fresh takes on their work. I don't think mageknight has done TRTR yet, and you haven't done deah or glory yet, so maybe you and mageknight swap those?

Just a suggestion :P

Also, I'll be doing my own project, Chaos Mode trailer. It'll be a pseudo-trailer/LP combination IIRC.

I might take one other project if someone wants me to. PM me if you're interested. Preferably something short, maybe 30 minutes to LP or less.

OKay, so hashing things out scheduling-wise: submissions are due the 15th, but will be accepted as late as the 18th and pushed later on in the schedule (videos will be made live in batches over the span of three days).

August 29th: (Opening night, starts 7PM EST)

• FEE3 Direct Opening Video
  • Elibian Nights (LP, Interview, Release)
  • Inheritance of Ash (LP)
  • Clash of Fates (LP)
  • Awful Emblem (Trailer, Demo)
  • Fractured Realms (LP)
August 30th:
  • Dream of Five (LP)
  • Death or Glory (LP?Please?)
  • "The Renaissance" Panel (Podcast)
  • Crossover Hack 2.0 (Trailer)
August 31st:
  • Exalted Legacy (LP, Demo)
Edited by Arch

If I'm not misunderstanding this, I'll join as a LP'er for someone who'd like a person to LP their game(s).

I've already committed my son to doing a Father-Son (In what will be the Elie & Son Chaos Mode Challenge), and would happily do another during the time that he's not at my house.

Edited by Sara.

Yeah, be made known so I'll know exactly how much I'll have to record in the next two weeks.

plsplsplsplsyes

Death or Glory still remains on my "really excited to play" list. If you could spare a chapter, I'd be stoked.

Well, I can get you to LP one of my revamped chapters in Ragnar's story. It will be either chapter 9 or chapter 10. I will let you know.

I still need to submit a patch to you Arch?

Ugh. I really hoped I wouldn't have to do this... :(

Anyways, I'm going to have to cancel my submission. I've been very busy irl, and right now my hack has too many bugs that I won't have time to fix before the deadlines. I'm hoping to put it on hold for a while and possibly make an announcement about release at a much later date.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, anyone who hasn't sent their submission and intended to enter should get in touch with me immediately.

Edited by Arch

Due to the sheer number of submissions that have dropped out/haven't been received, I'll be shortening the event to two days instead of three. Pushing it back to Saturday in order to get the last few things sorted out. As I said before, this is the final call!

This is everything I've accounted for.

August 30th: (Opening night, starts 5PM EST)

• FEE3 Direct Opening Video
  • Elibian Nights (LP, Interview)
  • The Road to Ruin (LP)
  • Inheritance of Ash (LP)
  • Awful Emblem (Trailer, Patch, LP)
  • Death or Glory (LP)
  • Fractured Realms (LP)
August 31st:
  • Eternal Bonds (LP)
  • "The Renaissance" Panel (Podcast)
  • Clash of Fates (LP)
  • Modular Battle (Demo Map)
  • FE4Online (LP)
  • Fire Emblem: Bloodlines (LP, Interview)
  • Fire Emblem: Immortal Sword (???)
  • Exalted Legacy (LP, Demo)
Edited by Arch