What 5 characters are you looking foward to the most?

solrocknroll

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people bringing up Ike are funny. lol

Anyway.

1. Ike (IT'S F-ING RD IKE!! Those muscles and manly face... :wub:)

2. Luigi (POLTERGUST FINAL SMASH :D)

3. Rosalina (she's cool!)

4. Toon Link (cause he's cute and one of my secondaries)

5. Charizard (cause MEGA ZARD X YES)

Yup, that'd be it. Marth is one of my secondaries too, though, I guess he'd be number 6.

I'm curious to see if Ike plays any differently and am looking forward to play as him, but Megaman's moveset just looks so goddamn fun, using all the Robot Master powers and stuff.

I guess an actual list would look like:

Megaman

Marth

Little Mac

Ike

Samus or Link

This is not including any potential characters however. I'd love to see Shulk or Simon Belmont and of course, Ridley. (FE Avatar would be cool too.)

Edited by Knight

Luigi's poltergust final smash is awesome, something I thought they'd have in brawl, but apparently the "negative zone" was a better idea... I'm pretty freakin excited about Ike and his manly awesomeness. Now I just need Captain Falcon and Snake and I'll have my original group of main fighters along with Samus.

Unfortunately, Megaman is really the only new addition I'm looking forward too. Little Mac will be fun to screw around with, but I'm still curious as to why he's even in the game. I saw the Villager coming from a mile away, but Rosalina and the Wii Fit trainer don't sit well with me.

Hmm... Just five... I guess I'll keep it to characters that have been confirmed for SSB4 so far since 5 is too low a number for me regarding Smash Bros. characters.

1. Marth

2. Mario

3. Luigi

4. Rosalina

5. Lucario

1. Zero Suit Samus (OH MY GOD. I love her heels. idc if others think they're big and clunky. they're electric yellow and so pretty, imo :D: )

2. Peach (Extremely happy she's back. She was my second main, but Zero Suit was my main main)

3. Little Mac (He's so interesting! I never really knew much about him. But he has a killer design, and pretty good-lookin' *whistle*)

4. Zelda (My third main is back! Her new dress is even silkier, and I just can't wait to play as her again)

5. Rosalina (I NEED TO TRY ROSALINA. She looks extremely powerful, but her height will bother me a bit...)

Ike would be my 6th if i could have another one. I'm pretty hyped for Ike too. Palutena would be my 7th.

Edited by Carter

1. Bowser (I'm interested to see how he's been revamped. He's always been one of my favorite Nintendo characters, and it sucked that I was never good enough with him in Melee or Brawl. Hopefully his revamping will make him fit my play style better)

2. Villager (Looks like an interesting character)

3. Greninja (Another new character that looks interesting)

4. Wii Fit Trainer (It would be hilarious to get really good with the character whose inclusion sparked so much rage)

5. Little Mac (Never played a Punchout game, but his play style looks pretty unique)

Mega Man would be number six. Not a knock on him, I just want to try those others more. I'm already pretty sure I won't be very good as Rosalina for the same reasons I was never good with the Ice Climbers or Olimar, and Rosalina seems to have even more of a "control multiple characters at the same time" thing than they did. I'll still give her a try, though. Also, I'd like to try Peach and Link. Link was my main in Melee before he got nerfed in Brawl and I'd like to see if he got un-nerfed. Peach was my main in Brawl, so obviously I'll give her a shot in the next game, too.

• 2 weeks later...

I am interested in trying out all the newcomers. The Wii Fit Trainer and Villager aren't too exciting to me, but I'll definitely still try them out.

1. Greninja

2. Rosalina

3. Little Mac

4. Mega Man

5. FE's Third Rep

5. Zero Suit Samus (I like the revamp of her gameplay and want to try it)

These are in no particular order.

Edited by Kyea

In order, most excited to least excited: Wii Fit Trainer, Little Mac, Rosalina, Megaman, Mii.

5. FE's Third Rep

Lowen? Edited by Rollertoaster

Every FE character ever. Randomly switches as you spawn.

So Browen, then. I mean, everyone would just restart until they got him

• 3 weeks later...

He's as good as due to the leak, which is why he's on my new list.

1. Shulk

2. Peach

3. Chrom

4. Rosalina

5. Zelda

Marth was on, but apparently he was nerfed hard. I also love Greninja, Palutena, and Villager

True, that leak has been accurate so far, but I wouldn't hold my breath just yet. For all we know, Gematsu might have been right that an Awakening rep is in, but misinformed that it's Chrom. I agree that it'll be either him or Avatar though.