Pairings you wish couldn't happen but do

Logience

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frederick x Sumia, Frederick x Maribelle, and Frederick x Lissa. That first one is really just my dislike for Sumia talking though... The other two, I just don't see Frederick marrying fourteen year old children. He can support with them though, I wouldn't mind that. Just no S support option. I actually like his support with Lissa, FYI, so yeah.

Edited by Anacybele

Any S support with Nowi (except Donnel and Ricken, even if they eventually grow, though) is just gross. I find Lon'zu's especially disgusting... if you want to marry a child after you play house with them, there's something really, really wrong with you.

Just curious, why have I been seeing people suddenly calling Lon'qu "Lon'zu"?

But on the topic of the thread, I would also say I wish Chrom x Female Avatar couldn't happen... But that wouldn't make sense given this is the Avatar I'm talking about here, aaaand it would piss off a lot of fangirls. >>

Edited by Anacybele

But on the topic of the thread, I would also say I wish Chrom x Female Avatar couldn't happen... But that wouldn't make sense given this is the Avatar I'm talking about here, aaaand it would piss off a lot of fangirls. >>

I think Lon'zu is his name in other versions outside of the english and japanese. (ex: spanish, french, etc.)

European version, Yea.

I wish Chromdelia was a thing. But that's off topic

In fact. I wish every male could marry every female, and I'm disaaponted that said can't happen. So no, I don't have much to contribute

A lot of Nowi and Cordelia pairings come off sour to me. As I mentioned in another thread, Nowi tends to force several of her marriages (like Virion and Gaius, and I agree Lon'qu is a tad on the creepy side), and Cordelia really has a lot of "Eh, why not?" S-Supports. Virion/Cordelia in particular is painful to watch, as "How can I not marry someone that knows me so well" has got to be one of the lamest excuses to marry someone. I don't think she deserves someone like Virion, nor she appreciates what he's doing for her.

The only good thing of the pairing is getting Hatsune Miku!Severa.

But to be honest, I don't hate the pairings. They could have been written better, but in the end I can accept the fact that they all live happily as a marriage (and in Cordelia's case, that she moves on from her crush on Chrom). There's only one pairing in the entire series I absolutely cannot stand, but since it's not an FE13 pairing, it's not the thread to discuss it.

It means "long ass", and it's funny.

Also, your bias is too heavy to be taken seriously. Rabid fangirls or not, it's very hypocritical given how much you gush over manly men archetypes. (3,2,1 and I get banned.)

Also, your bias is too heavy to be taken seriously. Rabid fangirls or not, it's very hypocritical given how much you gush over manly men archetypes. (3,2,1 and I get banned.)

Um... What bias?

I think he may be talking about Frederick and Ike. I'm not sure don't quote me on this.

Ike has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. xP

As for Frederick, maybe I do have a bit of bias on the Frederick x Sumia bit. But on Lissa and Maribelle, I wouldn't pair Frederick with either of them whether I liked him or not. It's the honest truth.

You have a bias towards the fact that you're physically incapable of thinking of Frederick and MU being paired with anyone else.

That's bad.

Anyways, on-topic, Miriel/anyone, Lon'qu/Lissa, Nowi/anyone, Yarne/anyone, Emmeryn/MU.

tsk tsk logience, play nice. you're on last strike status, remember?

You have a bias towards the fact that you're physically incapable of thinking of Frederick and MU being paired with anyone else.

That's bad.

there was no provocation for either of these posts, you know.

Um, I like Frederick with a lot of ladies (Female Avatar, Cordelia, Cherche, Olivia, Panne, Emmeryn, possibly more). Female Avatar just happens to be my favorite choice for him. :/

As for Female Avatar, I also like her with a few other guys (Stahl, Lon'qu, to name a couple of them off the top of my head). So no, I am not incapable of seeing them paired with others. There are just a few select pairings involving them that I dislike.

Edited by Anacybele

First would definitely be Chrom and female avatar. I don't actually hate Chrom as a person(even though I complain about him all the time), but jeez, did you two seriously have to barge into each other bathing? Chrom and Olivia is even worse for me because it just happens way too quickly. They literally have Olivia running away from him then agreeing to marry him. Jeez. (Oh and all the marriage supports Chrom has except Sumia because Sumia and Chrom's support was sweet, come at me Sumia haters) Any support with Nowi because pedophiles everywhere. Any support with Tharja because I can't stand her as a person. Vaike and Olivia is just...ugh. She's always apologising in it and then they get married. I was actually half expecting her to apologize in the S support. There's probably a lot more that I've forgotten but these are the ones that I remember.

OwainxLucina... THEY'RE COUSINS!!!! THE FUTURE RULER OF YLISSE WILL BE INBRED!!!

Hit the nail on the head!

OwainxLucina is a no-no haha

I agree that Tharja can be dislikable too. And not just because of her cruelty to Noire. :(