FE7 Eliwood Hard Mode Chapter 25 Weirdness

Tree_Tape

So I was playing Eliwood Hard Mode on chapter 25, and then I saw this. I literally made this account because of it.

post-12278-0-92094900-1408829898_thumb.png

There's this myrmidon here, nothing special, but the next picture is just strange.

post-12278-0-12235200-1408829998_thumb.png

He is wielding, out of all things, a horseslayer. Has this happened to everyone or is this just some bug that I have encountered?

I tried searching for it in the forums or on Google but I didn't get anywhere.

As far as I'm concerned, I didn't encounter this bug until I played Eliwood Hard Mode for the first time.

If this happened to everyone, I'm sure somebody would have noticed it, but for now, it's just a funny myrmidon holding the wrong weapon.

It's an uncommon glitch; good job for noticing : )

Funny thing, I'm pretty sure Mr. Horseslayer Myrmidon exists in the beta version too. So it's not really a glitch, but more of an oversight I guess. Maybe he was originally a lance-wielder in a much earlier build?

I think there might be another glitched enemy in the game, but I can't remember at the moment... An axe user with an Iron Sword perhaps, in Lyn mode? Just making a wild guess.

Edited by VincentASM

I think there might be another glitched enemy in the game, but I can't remember at the moment... An axe user with an Iron Sword perhaps, in Lyn mode? Just making a wild guess.

The mercenaries in Chapter 4 have C Axe Rank.