Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, I'll play a practice match with ya, Carter. It'll help for when I play PJ in the hype tourney later. :)

I'm starting to get a good feel using the 3DS controls too. Though it's still not as second-nature to me as using the Wii Classic Controller was. Things like that take time, after all. lol

Oh, sure! And three stock is perfect, imo. Also, I JUST discovered a new combo for Ike (that may or may not have been possible in Brawl as well, I just never tried it there), so...as Ike says, prepare yourself. Haha.

I'd prefer no items since the tourney, but if you want them, I won't object. They can be fun, after all, lol

That was fun! So anyways, good luck at the tourney!

Maybe sometime I can see how you play Luigi (but then of course I'd have to be Peach)..?

I thought you said you sucked. That didn't look like sucking to me. But then again, ZSS was always one of my worst matchups, no matter who I used. And the fact that she'd been buffed despite her already high spot on the tier list doesn't help.

I haven't used Luigi at all yet though. I'd need to get the hang of him again first.

I'm probably withdrawing from the tourney as well. If I did THIS badly against a human player, I don't stand a chance. I didn't think I'd be that great yet, but I didn't think I'd be total garbage either. I'm surprised I managed to pull off an Aether spike ALREADY though, wow. XD

Edited by Anacybele

I thought you said you sucked. That didn't look like sucking to me.

I do though. I'm just used to playing against Ike.

After playing online a couple of times (for glory with random people) I felt much worse than them. But that must've helped be get better!

I do though. I'm just used to playing against Ike.

After playing online a couple of times (for glory with random people) I felt much worse than them. But that must've helped be get better!

But the game hasn't even been out for a day. How can you be so used to playing against him already?

Well, losing to you after you said you suck kind of discouraged me. I mean, who wants to lose to someone that's not very good at the game?

Edited by Anacybele

But the game hasn't even been out for a day. How can you be so used to playing against him already?

Not just Smash 4. His moveset carried from Brawl, did it not?

Played against CPU's, and my brother and sister, who both happen to main Ike. I familiarized myself with all his moves, combos, everything for him so I could take out my brother (my sister... wasn't as competitive as I am. she wouldn't wanna play unless we had teams xD).

Well, losing to you after you said you suck kind of discouraged me. I mean, who wants to lose to someone that's not very good at the game?

Sorry for that... sometimes I tend to be overly-modest with everything I do, because I don't want to say "oh i'm amazing" and then lose / do everything wrong (and then sometimes, I let other people decide whether they think I have potential or not).

I thought it was just a friendly game and I really don't want to discourage you :(