[PART 5] FE7 SUPER CHAOS MODE- GhastStation VIDEO LP

ghast

hahaha, well i suppose ya'll are in need of an update... I had 13x recorded but for some reason, camtasia kept zooming in the screen for no reasons during recording. As if it was trolling me. I'm not sure how much i can salvage of it. But if all else fails i'll just record chapter 14. Also I have an exam tomorrow and then i need to go hard in the paint for a take home. So i don't know when the next video will be out. However, I did just upload a new video. hopefully this can hold you until i have time to upload the next part, you filthy animalz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrlpJGTYJ0o I could actually use some feedback on this, i'm worried that it wasn't all that entertaining

Edited by Ghast

Fuck yeah, I love Plants vs. Zombies actually. XD But thanks for the update Ghast, sucks about those exams though. That seems like a good plan to just record Chapter 14. You'll just have to edit in post-production on why you couldn't get 13x in the video. She-hector for Top Tier.

Super Chaos may just be the greatest hack ever LP'd. Also, did you get that Earth Seal at the end? It looked like you didn't.

:D yes!

1 EXP away from a level sucks, but 1 away from the level cap is the worst...

RIP in pizza Erk

yeah thanks GAME

Remember: Units without weapons can't attack! :P:

(it's a great way to keep a boss alive, should you accidentally do more damage than intended)

protips by eclips