Who is the worst unit in FE:A ?

Chloe Neo

E weapons without Discipline is pretty much never something you want to take that late into the game. She doesn't even have a Str stat to help make up for the low power Bronzes (though this affects all non-Virion Archers, it's also worth noting that the game does not give you any E-rank Bows and they're only buyable from one shop, so Risen can easily ruin your day).

Aw, cmon man, it was a joke. Tho I AM curious how she looks...

Also i think i would make it a priority to buy a couple bronze bows asap so Risen dont ruin my day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like using Lissa. She's difficult to get up to level 10 easily.(Though what the heck do I know, I play on Normal-Casual)

Spam the Rescue staff, which should help to alleviate that problem. You get the first one pretty early.

Lissa's primary long-term role is to provide magic chip damage after Avatar reclasses and loses Tomes in a team where Miriel isn't being trained. Because Avatar doesn't usually do that for a long time on Normal/full deployment (or to a lesser extent Hard), that role doesn't really exist, and units tend to have enough combined HP to take everything the game has to throw at them with only between chapters and the odd Vulnerary for healing.

So yeah, on Normal she isn't that good and never will get anywhere unless you deliberately step back for her to heal every tiny scratch (like the +1 HP from leveling up). Rescue is definitely the way to go if you want to get her up to par postgame (I usually do it on CoY3 because that map has an immobile Boss, is replayable, and gives loot).

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

• 7 months later...

Kinda hard to tell who's the worst when grinding is really easy in this game. Sure, some like Donnel required some careful selection of enemies, but I assume this is expected in Fire Emblem.

I mean, I raised Lilina from Lv 1 to Lv 10-12-ish? between Chapters 8-9 in Binding Blade and this was which there was limited grinding oppourtunities, and required a fair bit of foreplanning. I think it was ditto with Fir as well. I also did the same thing for Ewan, Amelia, and Knoll in Saced Stones. Most likely, this is what I'll be doing to a couple of low level characters once I start playing Shadow Dragon as well.

Edited by henrymidfields