New 3DS/New Fire Emblem Bundle?

Estebane

Do you think Nintendo will release a bundle for the new fire emblem like they did for awakening? I was planning on buying the new 3ds when it released but after they revealed a new fire emblem the possibility of a sexy FE bundle made me rethink my plans. Any thoughts? Theories?

I don't know, but Shadow Dragon and Awakening both had bundles so I think it might happen and a FE bundle would be the only reason I would spend money one the new 3DS if I can play the games I want on my Awakening 3DS. I really wanted the Shadow Dragon DS but I could not get one, which is why I bought the Awakening 3DS. I think they might make one because 2015 FE's 25th and I hope they do, but I won't hold my breath waiting for one.

Its what I'm hoping, but my wallet would cry if it did. I'm already having a hard time deciding on whether to get the new 3ds now, or even that Majora bundle; an FE bundle being released later would make me feel obligated to buy it whether I had the system already or not. I delayed on getting a 3DS back when I had a hope that they would release the Awakening bundle in the west, but I'm not sure I can wait that long this time around now that the system is literally right around the corner and I need a replacement ASAP....decisions, decisions....... DX

I'm hoping there is, and if there is, I'm importing it the moment it's announced in Japan.

Doesn't hurt to be able to play the game this summer.

AFTER BEING FORCED TO WAIT FOR LIKE A YEAR FOR AWAKENING, I WILL GET JP FE IF AS SOON AS I CAN.

Better set aside some money for it. Looks like I'll have to put off buying a PS3 for now. Not being able to play Persona 5 will hurt me immediately. A lot. But it will be worth it.

Scratch that, I can play Persona 5. I'll just buy the PS4 version and play it on my school's PS4. Speaking of which, I can do that with Xenoblade Chonicles X, too, if I needed to, but...

Yeah. Probably just Persona 5.

Its what I'm hoping, but my wallet would cry if it did. I'm already having a hard time deciding on whether to get the new 3ds now, or even that Majora bundle; an FE bundle being released later would make me feel obligated to buy it whether I had the system already or not. I delayed on getting a 3DS back when I had a hope that they would release the Awakening bundle in the west, but I'm not sure I can wait that long this time around now that the system is literally right around the corner and I need a replacement ASAP....decisions, decisions....... DX

Consider this good or bad news for your decision but the preorders for the Majora's Mask bundle are already gone on Gamestop.

Consider this good or bad news for your decision but the preorders for the Majora's Mask bundle are already gone on Gamestop.

......well f*ck. There goes that idea, I suppose.... XP

If it's a cool design and/or if there's a decent amount of "extra" stuff in FEif with the New 3DS enhancements, that'll probably be what convinces me to upgrade. I'm not sure if I would otherwise.

If they do, I hope they put in a downloadcode for the game instead of pre-installing it.

First reason for that being that you'd probably want to transfer your old data to the new system without the game's license being lost and secondly.. I want to resell that code and get the retail version, haha.

My new 3DS buying is waiting until summer to see if Japan gets a limited edition FE anything. If it's a faceplate for the regular sized n3DS I'd wait to see if NoA makes an XL with the faceplate's design on the system itself.

Honestly, the fact that Awakening, which was a last ditch effort for the series, got a special edition I personally think was a huge gamble since there was the question if the game itself would sell at all, let alone a system with a design for it. Also the fact that NoA brought it over even though we got skipped a game and hadn't seen FE since Shadow Dragon, which came out years before I went to college, and I was in college when Awakening did.

If they decide to skip on a limited edition for FEif, I'm gonna be sad.

(Off topic, anyone else read FEif as "FEEF"?)

I wonder if there's any news regarding whether or not the "old" 3DS can even play the new FE. It seems that most of the newer Nintendo titles require the "new" 3DS, a practice that I can't say I approve of. The minor increase in processing power, with the addition of a C-stick and shoulder buttons useless to SRPGs like FE, hardly necessitates locking the latest title into their business model.

But hey, whatever floats Nintendo's sinking WiiU, though I'd likely still be a sucker and fork over the cash should they decide to release a FE limited edition. Desirez >>> Logic.

I wonder if there's any news regarding whether or not the "old" 3DS can even play the new FE. It seems that most of the newer Nintendo titles require the "new" 3DS, a practice that I can't say I approve of. The minor increase in processing power, with the addition of a C-stick and shoulder buttons useless to SRPGs like FE, hardly necessitates locking the latest title into their business model.

But hey, whatever floats Nintendo's sinking WiiU, though I'd likely still be a sucker and fork over the cash should they decide to release a FE limited edition. Desirez >>> Logic.

Worry not, Xenoblade remake is the only announced game that will not run on regular 3DS. Some like MM3D have extra features that as of now pretty much are C-stick camera and faster loading. But yeah, Xenoblade is the only new 3DS exclusive. They really should have changed that stupid name for overseas, I'm seeing a lot of confusion already among Nintendo fans.

I'm currently planning on waiting to see if there's a Xenoblade bundle but I'd totally buy an FEif one instead as long as it came with the physical copy.

I wonder if there's any news regarding whether or not the "old" 3DS can even play the new FE. It seems that most of the newer Nintendo titles require the "new" 3DS, a practice that I can't say I approve of.

????

I thought Xenoblade was the only game that needed the new 3DS so far.

Edited by L95