EVO 2015 lineup announced

Gemma

The game competitions to be held at EVO have been announced, get hype!

Here's the lineup:

Ultra Street Fighter IV

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Super Smash Brothers for WiiU

Guilty Gear XRD -SIGN-

Killer Instinct

Mortal Kombat X

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Super Smash Brothers Melee

Tekken 7

Oh gosh, this reminds me that I haven't watched a stream in a long while now... I haven't seen the new Guilty Gear or P4A be played, but I've really enjoyed watching the older games in their respective series.

Edited by Gemma

Hmmm, yeah, I personally don't like Injustice, or any fighter in that vein for that matter. I've never bothered watching it on stream.

I guess some games just aren't received well, though. Makes me wonder what people think of two Smash games in the lineup...

Good line up, I remember last year people were booing for the injustice finals lol.

"Is everyone ready for Injustice!?"

"Booo!!!"

Was it like that whenever Mortal Kombat 9 was in EVO? I really do like Netherrealm's games so far, and hopefully X does well.

Then again, I kinda expect it to be that way when compared to the others there. They aren't exactly games that smack of technical depth.

Edited by Tryhard

I have Injustice and I have a lot of fun playing it with friends. I don't know why people are booing because it's a pretty fun fighting game to watch and play!

At any rate, here's a really interesting tweet for you smash fans out there.

You know why there deserves to be 2 Smash games? Because they don't rely on Evo to grow their scene. They do it on their own.

The game competitions to be held at EVO have been announced, get hype!

Here's the lineup:

Ultra Street Fighter IV

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Super Smash Brothers for WiiU

Guilty Gear XRD -SIGN-

Killer Instinct

Mortal Kombat X

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Super Smash Brothers Melee

Tekken 7

Oh gosh, this reminds me that I haven't watched a stream in a long while now... I haven't seen the new Guilty Gear or P4A be played, but I've really enjoyed watching the older games in their respective series.

This lineup is hella hype, although I'd have liked to see DoA 5 on there too

I barely know anything about DoA5, but from what I've heard not too many people seem to take the game seriously.

James Chen has always been a advocate of Smash, huh? He's got a good point, the Smash community is dedicated as heck.

Was it like that whenever Mortal Kombat 9 was in EVO? I really do like Netherrealm's games so far, and hopefully X does well.

Then again, I kinda expect it to be that way when compared to the others there. They aren't exactly games that smack of technical depth.

I believe so, I think X might have a pretty good chance.

I have Injustice and I have a lot of fun playing it with friends. I don't know why people are booing because it's a pretty fun fighting game to watch and play!

At any rate, here's a really interesting tweet for you smash fans out there.

At least from what I heard the game is kinda cluncky, it gets pretty stale after a while (the lack of music doesn't help either). Props to those who stick with the game though.

I agree with James Chen.