Bethesda's 1st Ever E3 Conference Event

Thunderfox

http://www.bethblog.com/2015/02/10/bethesdas-first-ever-e3-conference-save-me-a-seat/

So as the Title and link says, Bethesda annouced today that they'll be having there own conference at E3 for the first time this year, on June 14th, so zjust before the event actually starts. Fallout 4 seems to be the most likely, and biggest annoucement, given its been 7 Years since FO3, and 5 since New Vegas. I'd expect to see some stuff about the new Doom Game and Dishonored 2, and yes even stuff on Elder Scrolls Online. I doubt there will be anything about TESVI, but it'd be awesome.

Watch it just going to be announcing Elder Scrolls VI which if the rumors are to be believed it's in Black Marsh. I would love Fallout 4 especially if it can blend aspects from the first two and 3/NV or if Three Dog was back either would work for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Watch it just going to be announcing Elder Scrolls VI which if the rumors are to be believed it's in Black Marsh. I would love Fallout 4 especially if it can blend aspects from the first two and 3/NV or if Three Dog was back either would work for me.

This would make me insanely happy, but I doubt it's true. The black marsh rumors were pretty unfounded and I can't see another Elder Scrolls game coming before FO4.

a Fallout 4 announcement would be epic

They already announced development has begun on TES6: Argonia. So, we'll see what's announced this year. My money's on TES6.