Ban the User Above You

Splodge

Banned for lack of heresy.

On 8/11/2022 at 7:00 PM, CyberZord said:

Banned because I remember the days when Sooksy here had that low-quality profile picture of Roland from Triangle Strategy. Why did he change such a classic and iconic pfp of Bargain Bin Dimitri into our main husbando man Shez? I'm not sure, though all of my credits are on the "I changed it because I felt like it" square. 

Incorrect, your credits should have been on the “I changed it because I felt like it but then the game’s ending was bad and I liked it less but then I didn’t know what to change it to” square.

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because it's a lot of money- About 3,600$ CAD for five days. It'd be such an incredible trip, but zoinks does that ever hurt the wallet, 'specially in tandem with my hope to go to school in Vancouver, which is also pretty blumpy cost-wise.

Have you ever been to New York?

Edited by Benice

Banned because I have, twice actually. Both were just vacations. But yeah, it is pretty expensive. I hope you get to go, since it is very nice, but if you don’t, I hope you’ll go in the future.

What does your school do on the New York trip?

Banned because it's a band trip, so a ton of music stuff, such as watching the New York Philarmonic perform, visiting the National Jazz Museum and watching a couple boardway shows. There's also a bunch of time spent visiting famous places like the Rockefeller Center and Central Park- Plus getting to explore New York in groups. It'd be an exhausting week since we leave from here at about 10 PM PST, get to New York at 4 AM PST and immediately go into doing activities until 8 PST/11 EST.

I'm really excited for it because we did a similar trip to Edmonton (though for a choir competition instead), and even though Edmonton itslef ain't great, the trip was fantastic because of the people and the music. Plus, I've never actually been to the East coast! I'd love to see what the climate's like over there. Thank you for asking!

Edited by Benice

17 hours ago, Benice said:

Banned because it's a band trip, so a ton of music stuff, such as watching the New York Philarmonic perform, visiting the National Jazz Museum and watching a couple boardway shows. There's also a bunch of time spent visiting famous places like the Rockefeller Center and Central Park- Plus getting to explore New York in groups. It'd be an exhausting week since we leave from here at about 10 PM PST, get to New York at 4 AM PST and immediately go into doing activities until 8 PST/11 EST.

I'm really excited for it because we did a similar trip to Edmonton (though for a choir competition instead), and even though Edmonton itslef ain't great, the trip was fantastic because of the people and the music. Plus, I've never actually been to the East coast! I'd love to see what the climate's like over there. Thank you for asking!

Banned because yeah, it’d be exhausting, but imo it’d be worth it.