Force's Jugdral: a blind FE4/5 Screenshot LP

lonelyVoxel

30 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good question?

• Yes
    • No
    • That's a rather questionable question...
    • OBJECTION!!!
    • Should I answer this question with a question?
  2. 2. How should I refer to Sigurd's son?

• Seliph
    • Serlis
    • Celice
    • Other spelling
  3. 3. Should I stop keeping track of re-move activations?

• Yes
    • No

I'm going to have to disagree on one thing:

PROMOTE LACHESIS ASAP!

That said, enjoyable read, and I won't say any more about the game as I don't want to spoil anything.

BTW, much love for the hooked on phonics and Smash Mouth references.

Edited by bottlegnomes

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have to disagree on one thing:

PROMOTE LACHESIS ASAP!

That said, enjoyable read, and I won't say any more about the game as I don't want to spoil anything.

BTW, much love for the hooked on phonics and Smash Mouth references.

Uh... Y-yes sir!

I will promote her, since nobody but Arden {and maybe the cavs?} is benched. I only figured out how to grind staff users recently {have someone lose in the arena, heal, rinse and repeat} so I may do that at the end of this Chapter

Tbh I'm surprised that I'm interesting anyone at this point since Ch. 2 isn't interesting to me. Ch. 1 was the only one that really interested me, since it wasn't just "kill de banditz!" The one I'm on now I feel is "Sigurd's helping Nordion so he's the enemy let's throw our armies at him!" Sounds like Ch. 3 may be less of that, but only if the Loptyr thing floats to the surface.

Glad you got the joke, I could turn the Hooked on Anphonics joke into something more if I could just think of something...

The cabs aren't good fighters except for maybe a RNG blessed Alec. You may want to decide on pairings now, however, as there isn't much time before the generation ends. Decide and stick em together! Pair ALL the females for the maximum experience in thracia. There are some characters mentioned.

The cabs aren't good fighters except for maybe a RNG blessed Alec. You may want to decide on pairings now, however, as there isn't much time before the generation ends. Decide and stick em together! Pair ALL the females for the maximum experience in thracia. There are some characters mentioned.

Maybe wait for Chapter 3, since you don't want to pair Ayra till then.

Did you already finish 2? Since I don't know if you got Ardan's item.

Cavs officially limited to support. I already have pairings, which aren't optimal, which I put in the OP.

Noish makes a good father

Noish makes a good virgin

Maybe wait for Chapter 3, since you don't want to pair Ayra till then.

Did you already finish 2? Since I don't know if you got Ardan's item.

I'm not anywhere near being able to pair anyone Afaik.

I'm now done with 2, and did not get it.

Speaking of which, it's time for the end of Force's Jugdral Ch 2!

Roxy.OS: Dayo~

Edited by Forceman

I see you're doing Holyn and Ferry. Even though the game highly suggests that Lewyn and Ferry like each other. What randomness is this?

Next chapter start your pairings, or you won't finish in time.

Edited by momogeek2141

I see you're doing Holyn and Ferry. Even though the game highly suggests that Lewyn and Ferry like each other. What randomness is this?

Next chapter start your pairings, or you won't finish in time.

Roxy.OS: My randomness!

Here's the plan for pairings: Have everyone sit next to each other who's paired up for the first 50 turns and try to have everyone else do the fighting, but mix in paired units if at all possible.

I figured that I'd take the time to sum what's been going on and express some thoughts before starting on Ch. 3. In the linked doc is current stats of all units, thoughts about them and the game, and grades. In the spoiler is my current situation and why updates may or may not slow down.

Roxy.OS: Current stats

[spoiler=Irl things that may or may not matter]At the moment, I'm currently slipping back into school and in the second week since a long Spring break. As such, there are obligations I must tend to, as the norm. There is a big project, however, which requires a ton of work pretty much until the end of the year. My school is having its yearly Spring Arts Festival next month, so I need to practice my part in the performance as well. In the non-obligatory department, I'm trying to find time to start speedrunning Awakening, and I'd like to complete Alpha Sapphire and Final Fantasy X if I can. Then there's time wasted by Pokemon Shuffle and Rumble World to factor in. I suppose I'm just bad at time management, but it may be that I stop working on this Let's Play for a while if any of those obligations or non-obligations hinders me.

Edited by Forceman

I did a small update with my pre-Ch. 3 grinding and item switching. Not really necessary to see. I have prom today. Hype!

Roxy.OS: Force is actually super freaking nervous.

By the way, has anyone attempted to put all of the FE4 maps together in one image, or at least all the ones that go together?

Edited by Forceman

School decided to be a thing. Just so you know, Holyn has been switched with Beowulf in the pairings. For whatever reason, I kept putting Beowulf's face on Holyn in my mind... I did think of a potential short FE hack based on Holyn, though!

I did a small update with my pre-Ch. 3 grinding and item switching. Not really necessary to see. I have prom today. Hype!

Roxy.OS: Force is actually super freaking nervous.

By the way, has anyone attempted to put all of the FE4 maps together in one image, or at least all the ones that go together?

someone on redit aalso did it: http://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/2l9knz/all_the_genealogy_maps_put_together_its_judgral/

In that thread someone linked a cleaner version. I like how they filled in some of the holes and fixed inconsistencies in coloring and tiles between the maps. Props to the creator, it looks like it could have taken a long time to recolor the maps. New update coming your way tonight, school internet is slow today.

Edited by Forceman

Elty is Eltoshan

Oh duh

In addition to those absurd promo gains, Lachesis got pursuit!

Who ya gonna pair Tiltyu with?

She's gonna wreck the game. Plus, Axe doubling!

u lil spoilerbro. Holyn, I guess, since they're both foot units. {I think}

Edited by Forceman

Yep... That screenshot was the worst of them, the rest were "X to spouse" and "Y response to spouse." Good placeholders, eh?

In the older versions, you got garbage text. For reference, translations of these lines can be found here: http://acenoctali.free.fr/f-fe4/fe4_first_gen_lovetalks.htm

The way it is structured honestly feels like base conversations from awakening.

various other untranslated stuff can be found in this thread: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14127

(the Edda conversation is translated in the current patch version, but for the longest time, you had two people engaging in humerus forth wall breaking dialog regarding how they were going to have to engage in humerus forth wall breaking dialog to prevent the game from crashing.)

Edited by sirmola

(the Edda conversation is translated in the current patch version, but for the longest time, you had two people engaging in humerus forth wall breaking dialog regarding how they were going to have to engage in humerus forth wall breaking dialog to prevent the game from crashing.)

Doesn't someone say "Holy holepunch" in that conversation?

In the older versions, you got garbage text. For reference, translations of these lines can be found here: http://acenoctali.free.fr/f-fe4/fe4_first_gen_lovetalks.htm

The way it is structured honestly feels like base conversations from awakening.

various other untranslated stuff can be found in this thread: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14127

Aww, I'd much rather garbage... I didn't expect too much from the convos anyway, since apparently IS was too lazy to have personal lines. cx

Would anyone happen to have any footage of the old Edda shenanigans?

wait whos edda

Doesn't someone say "Holy holepunch" in that conversation?

That shall be Quan's nickname, pun completely intended.

Future Force: I'm currently at Chapter 4, but I just haven't gotten around to writing updates yet. At this rate, with my schoolwork ramping up {4 big projects at once~} all resources that would normally go into writing updates absolutely need to be conserved for finishing said tasks. As such, I may end up finishing the first generation of Genealogy before getting out the rest of the LP. Normally I wouldn't do this, but knowing myself I'm going to slack off for a while. As such, I may as well help myself with this as well if I'm not going to be doing the "important things."

Edit: Pairings updated!

Edited by Forceman