Which imouto is best imouto?

Ambulz

80 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your imouto.

• Nohr imouto
    • Hoshido imouto

These are the decisions we must make. Friends, comrades. Together we ride.

EDIT: Poll added~ (I was in a rush to be the first topic posted about the new info, so I skipped it by mistake~)

Edited by Ambulz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dislike how Nohr is shown to be the less moral decision, with the peace Japanese culture and the much more dark Nohr.

Team MARX.

Plus Lord Kamui.

I agree. While that Western ruler definitely looked more evil, I was hoping for more moral ambiguity. I do like the proposed "fight from the inside" direction mentioned in the Direct, though.

I have a feeling things will be less black and white as they appear. Still I do think its a shame that they seem to be trying to push you to the Japanese country.

Still i'm going with Nohr. They looked cooler and since the lord is raised in the place he likely has a lot of friends in the army as well.

I'm looking forward to bringing down a corrupt government so I can rule my kingdom with an iron, autocratic fist.

Wait no, I'm a nice person. Hoshido, peace, cherry blossoms etc.

Nah, depose the old man and the invade everywhere.

I have a feeling things will be less black and white as they appear. Still I do think its a shame that they seem to be trying to push you to the Japanese country.

Still i'm going with Nohr. They looked cooler and since the lord is raised in the place he likely has a lot of friends in the army as well.

According to Shibata in the EU direct the Nohr campaign is more challenging. I think they're trying to push players towards the lighter experience first so they don't get overwhelmed.

They should not have an incentive to go one side over the other.

Then how are you gonna decide which side to go to? Both have different incentives to help me decide, and without them my head would probably explode from the necessary decision making. I don't want my head to explode.

The second the little sisters showed up was when I realized just how heavy your decision is going to weigh down on you. Best way to make the player feel guilty: give them adorable little siblings no matter what side. And they can't choose both.

Man... what would happen if we have to actually kill one of our imoutos in the path we take... THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!!!

Exactly, this isn't choosing Light Side vs Dark Side, Paragon vs Renegade, or Law vs Chaos, this is you choosing between family. That's some heavy stuff. And I guarantee this is what's going to happen: the first few chapters will be you playing your character on both sides, getting to know both factions and all members of your family who will no doubt be shown as sympathetic and affectionate towards the player. And then you have to choose who is going to be left behind. If they pull this off this will be a real heart-wrenching decision. The sisters are the best encapsulation of that because they're both clearly sweet girls who love the main character. But one of them is going to have their heart broken

Edited by Aiddon

Twintails seems more annoying, but overall I prefer Nohr.

Imouto or army, the endless question.

Goddamnit IS why you make these evil games.

Going to have to go with Hoshido. I'm not really a fan of "twin-tails", and the voice actress for her sounds super familiar to me, (though I can't seem to figure out from which anime I've heard her) so yeah.