Calling all Vocaloid Fans

BurningCandy

Ok, so I was listening to the album Vocalofantasy, and I thought as I looked at the cover, "I could see these guys in FE."

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/vocaloid/images/0/03/Vocalofantasy.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141231215519<-- cover

And then I thought making a Rom hack would be really cool. Unfortunately I don't have the time (or skills) to do it, but here's my ideas for you guys to use. Please tell me if you want to make this into a game!

*A bit of previous vocaloid knowledge needed. Or just Google.*

Cast

Hatsune Miku, class: Falcoknight

Megurine Luka, class: Dancer

Kagamine Len, class: Wyvern Knight

Kagamine Rin, class: Peg Kn.

Kaito, class: Cavalier

IA, class: Cleric/Troubadour

Mayu, class: Dark Mage

Gumi Megpoid, class: Archer

Kamui Gakupo, class: Myrmidon

Yuma, class: Myrmidon

Mizki, class: Swordmaster

Meiko, class: Mercenary

My idea for the game itself

Prolog

So IA is Rin's maidservant, Rin being a lord kind of character. As IA is going to Rin's house, she feels something bad will happen. What could it be?! No one else has noticed. She asks her friend Mayu but Mayu just says, "What?" and goes away.

Chpt 1

Gakupo is training with his friend Yuma, for their next exam at the School of Myrmidon...ry. They have a friendly rival convo, and then start fighting (training fighting.) As they're training, without their teacher Mizki, some brigands attack the School. As it's early morning, no one but them is awake yet, and so they take it on themselves to fight. Unfortunately, even though they fought hard, Yuma dies, and his last words are, "Gakupo, please run away... save yourself. Bad... omen..." Gakupo runs away rather reluctantly.

Chpt 2

Gumi and Rin are patrolling Miku's castle, when they spot Gakupo fainted in the field. They go down and save him. Then, they find out about the attack on the School, and they are confused. How'd the bandits get in anyway? At this point, the bandits have made it and now want Gakpo's blood, so they continue trying to kill him. Miku, Rin (Jeigan archetype, woo!) and Gumi defeat them.

These are the only chapters I've actually thought out. Does anyone have ideas on where it should go next?

Edited by BurningCandy

Huh, yeah. Good idea. Maybe they can all go evil towards the end, like near they end they switch to the dark side. Hmm, we're getting onto something here...

Edited by BurningCandy

Oh. I thought you meant The Seven Deadly sins and all that. I'm not really a Rin fan, or a Len fan, but... The whole 'revolution againt the queen' thing sounds very FE. I thinjk I'll split this into parts like RD or PoR.I guess I'll just reverse Rin and Miku's roles. Gakupo can be a side story that merges into main story as with Gumi. Then, the other Vocaloids can just be units...

Edited by BurningCandy

Haha yeah

I think I'll have the game start off with Rin's castle being invaded, then moving onto Yuma, Mizki and Gakupo and then going to the Mysterious Final Boss. Btw, is it possible to create a ROM hack using an android phone? Are there any apps?

Edited by BurningCandy

Oh, ok

It would be more convenient for me, but I guess I could use a computer too.

If anyone is reading this, apart from CT075, and is interested, please post!

CT075: Do you think you could help me out with this? Or do you have something going already?