Fire Emblem Amiibo Line?

From my understanding, the amiibo are partially made by hand, so they can get the details down perfect.

If that's the case, it's no wonder FE amiibo are so rare. The sheer amount of detail on Ike compared to Mario for example is ridiculos. Nintendo being Nintendo wouldn't sell defects either(that they catch anyway), so easier to make models such as Mario and Pikachu get a ton made of them, while the very detailed FE amiibo are harder to produce thus have less made.

Sheik sorta kills this theroy, but he is rarer than other Zelda characters thus far

Nintendo being Nintendo wouldn't sell defects either(that they catch anyway),

How did they fail to notice a Samus with two arm canons or a Marth with two swords then? Or a Peach with no legs? Edited by Glaceon Lord

How did they fail to notice a Samus with two arm canons or a Marth with two swords then? Or a Peach with no legs?

Or an Ike with a severed Megaman head.

Or the invisible Link

From my understanding, the amiibo are partially made by hand, so they can get the details down perfect.

If that's the case, it's no wonder FE amiibo are so rare. The sheer amount of detail on Ike compared to Mario for example is ridiculos. Nintendo being Nintendo wouldn't sell defects either(that they catch anyway), so easier to make models such as Mario and Pikachu get a ton made of them, while the very detailed FE amiibo are harder to produce thus have less made.

Sheik sorta kills this theroy, but he is rarer than other Zelda characters thus far

Then why is Peach common as hell? :P She's so common that she had to officially be marked down! And she's pretty detailed. Whereas Kirby, who should be extremely easy to make, is getting a bit rare these days.

Edited by Anacybele

If there were a FE line I would get every single one. Even if(impossible) every single significant character(those with a name) from every single FE game got their own amiibo.

Then why is Peach common as hell? :P She's so common that she had to officially be marked down! And she's pretty detailed. Whereas Kirby, who should be extremely easy to make, is getting a bit rare these days.

It's probably because of the popularity -- iconic characters like Link, Mario and Pikachu can easily be found in practically any retailer that sells them.

If there are to be any FE amiibo, I'd probably get those of female characters like Lyn and Eirika.

I hope this happens, it would be nice to have a FE collectible that is at least *meant* to be commonly stocked in the EU and the US ^^ I would get a huge amount of FE amiibo if they released them, but i'm not big on getting all of the Smash amiibo.... so far, just the Zelda and FE ones.

They should make a mini amiibo series of character Smash trophies/assist trophies... make them purely figures with no digital content, and half the price... that would satisfy :3

I kinda realise there'd be too many to get but screw it

Ifs dancer would be nice or at least one character that doesn't use a sword, Nintendo should hold a vote on which figures to make and create plenty of cards of the runner-ups.