• Shanan
    • Leaf
    • Tinny
    • Leen
    • Faval
    • Sety
    • Corple
    • Hannibal

Aw, screw it! I'll try to finish the chapter today!

[spoiler=Grutia]

3fa24j7m.png

Skip ahead a few turns, this is where we're at.

oS2WAdLm.pngctMSrmDm.pngT8yKsHGm.png

With that hit rate? I don't think so.

QLiLCZgm.png

I can't quite reach him this turn, so let's assassinate something!

HfmTocXm.pngnbANHPAm.png

Now he's dead. Huhahahahahaha!

TgTeHPzm.png0rLSapPm.png

Oh yeah, this happened! Good for you, Scathach!

DCBh1Ikm.png

Primary objective: MURDER THAT BALLISTA.

ObFR6xQm.png

Johalva, Ya can't one round them. How sad. Well he activated charge but you get the point.

Wr6PFa9m.png

Yet you one round the killer ballista? I'm really confused. Whatever.

04hC7z8m.pngq60KX1dm.pngYkWMLFTm.png

Sety shows off Tornado for the first time.

YC6PHhMm.png

Shanan goes home for reasons. At the end of the next update, his journey will be complete.

vFqfeqRm.png82dflp7m.png

Johalva gets a kill...

MfnihAvm.pngSfrRf7tm.png

And another kill!

nCriZQ0m.png

Shanan's going to guard the home castle. Sorry Arthur, but you simply aren't good enough.

jw6mN94m.png

Meanwhile, Lana warps Johalva home! Yes, you guessed it right!

UJDKFCkm.pngzCLUYPvm.pngrDCppBNm.png

He now has a decent speed stat at least! More important is that he can use B rank bows. Guess who's getting the brave bow so his AS isn't tanked to complete shit! I might give him the pursuit ring at this rate if he can get enough money!

He walks to Luthecia.

qcOeBf6m.png

And now we're done! Then some more talking occurs, etc. Screw that.

80FmqR1m.png

YES! Pls get more money so you can afford the pursuit ring though.

Next time:

1QYaa4Xm.png

Ooh, arrows!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's finish this! Once and for all! (For two weeksish)

[spoiler=We're finally done with Thracia!]

7y3Bbmcm.png

So after seizing Grutia, Arion sends a group of wyvern riders led by a wyvern knight over to each of your castles. Shanan has Mease, I'll let Hannibal shine and guard Kapathogia, and Johalva will take Luthecia. Meanwhile, our main force has to take on Arion's group himself.

Bosbg2Rm.png1olQ0j6m.png

Arion is way tougher than Trabant. Part of it is the Gungnir, which makes him pretty much immune to physical damage, and will smash whoever is stupid enough to go into close range combat with him. He has Nihil too meaning bows are useless, as well as adept, and he has a 36% chance of it. Can anybody on my team take two Gungnir hits? No, not even Hannibal (who he'll double naturally. Even Johalva is faster than that joke.) Our solution? Holsety nuke.

Oh yeah, 5 leadership stars. KILL HIM FIRST, KILL HIM FAST.

uDS5RbWm.png

This is the captain. I want him to go to Johalva, and this group will attract a few wyverns anyways. Normally I'd have Fee and Altenna intercept this force over the mountains but I can't do that.

3rfvEYEm.png

This one fails to hit Scathach with his javelin.

evdp07Vm.png

Johalva clears the arena with his new weapon that doesn't tank his AS, and Hannibal buys a thunder sword because he needs a way to counter at 2 range.

gFcsSNem.png

You can die now.

V3K9RCPm.png

Oh right, CORPLE RUN THE HELL AWAY.

2t1f9uEm.png

You can see that Hannibal is shit in this picture, showing his pitiful damage. I miss Ardan.

JYCf59Fm.png

He fails even more when he uses his thunder sword.

kzIn4jjm.pngjaPl5HRm.png

Lol, they don't even bother attacking. I don't mind at all! It's really weird, but for some reason the game won't let Shanan wait on the square in front of the home castle, so he gets a mini canto that he uses to go back to guard the castle.

3TEvcIzm.pngr7LN1zlm.png

You suck! I'm not joking when I say this, about half of the levels he got by fighting these guys were empty. You'll hit the bench harder than Corple.

MDLOn1rm.png

We passed the line that triggers Arion and his group to move.

W7vSephm.png

Johalva prepares to fight the incoming squadron. Until they all attack him at close range, that is!

sRMzaCym.png

Oh yeah, these guys have sleep swords. Screw them.

s0FgbJem.png

Just pretend Shanan does this all day.

pf9sIYJm.png

It's funny, about half of them suicide on EP instead of attacking through the front door!

PytscsCm.png4TV1sYBm.pngkfVuopYm.png

I'm having Julia use Nosferatu because last time she died when she equipped wind. Lakche begins clearing a path for Sety.

plZNC3Pm.png

Tinny finishes up the job.

I2JVe8Pm.pngNbhXoT3m.png

I became tired, okay? Don't blame me for turning off animations. Anyways that's 5 leadership stars gone.

aV1dqDFm.pngvCa54qsm.pngNzOGZ0zm.png

Serlis :) Faval and Patty have recovered from being screwed. They're still screwed but they aren't complete garbage at least.

wCHMnB9m.png

Patch everybody up, many took hits. They aren't pansies.

bHIpuDUm.png

Of all people to attack...

srpXhcfm.pngTuXdkQRm.pngpA6KBPjm.png

Oh hey, they're done! Good job, guys!

dlG5l6Ym.pngNzpXze1m.pngRVHt0lRm.png

Assume that these three did this every turn until they all died.

Vt7WzFKm.png

Corple wants money for his contributions next chapter, so I give him some. The rest go to Sety. The one village Sety barely saved on time had a barrier ring. He needs it if he wants to do his solo missions unharmed.

KFSmhxHm.png

Oh right, he doesn't need this.

Alright, drumroll please! Here's what Shanan's personal goal was!

FiEyshEm.png

A 50 kill legendary weapon. Yes, he's basically Sety but with one range. Let's consider how deadly he is. He has a virtually 100% chance of getting pursuit. He has a 63% chance of Adept. He has a 30% chance of getting Astra. He has a 30% chance to crit with a LEGENDARY WEAPON for EACH HIT HE ATTEMPTS! If anything survives this, I'm going to rage so hard! Unless said enemy has Nihil, of course.

onYZq5Dm.png

Now, Julia sells all of her stuff. Well, after that she buys a basic heal staff in order to get one last level before she leaves.

VcssOzLm.png

Welp, I lied. Corple gets this one too.

4WDcmwHm.png

Faval talks to Patty for her to get strength. I didn't show it, but Julia also talks to Serlis in order for him to get some resistance.

XANq6sSm.png

Okay, I seized. I'm done. I promise I'll try to include more story in future updates, this one I just wanted to finish up before I leave.

Next time:

YZuSQnmm.png

What happened to Julia?

[spoiler=Stats]

I25i2Nam.png

You need all the stats you'll get for these next two chapters when you actually play a decent role.

D8jmALxm.png

Oh my. :wub: Capped Magic, Resistance, and speed. :wub:

Jupb9w6m.png

Don't mind the random defense procs, not at all.

ZOrFDzVm.png

I guess I would like more defenses, and if you could cap speed that would be nice too. Liking that HP though.

deg7Tfdm.png

Pls cap speed for me. Strength I'm not worried about. Afterwards just get durability stats.

ShM0CMvm.png

You've got some of the best overall stats on the team, I'll give you that. Why do you have as much defense as Scathach?

cSljjljm.png

He went beyond what I asked of him in regards to magic. One magic proc and he'll cap it.

q408w6km.png

ALL HAIL KING ARTHUR AND HIS CASTLE GUARDING SKILLZ!

mv17GvOm.png

Really, just get luck and durability stats. Mag, skill, and speed is capped.

fCVqnDZm.png

Really want speed. Although I don't mind if you get more defense, it's ridiculous!

052ouAIm.png

He definitely made up for his strength deficit. He'll barely cap it if he proceeds as average. I want speed as well.

SeP6Paim.png

MAGIC. GET MAGIC. YES, WITH A 25% GROWTH, PLEASE GET IT.

jOvmdqYm.png

Don't care, you're going nowhere near the death zone.

LB8umirm.png

You can flirt with your sister if you want.

NObca9pm.png

I like those stats! I might even give you the pursuit ring if you can somehow get some funds!

LTsOvium.png

Thanks for all of those empty levels, Hannibal.

[spoiler=I'm skipping the dialogue. Also, Est is the worst.]Wc1VfUKm.png

A bunch of dudes suicide into Patty and Altenna whiffs Johalva with a javelin.z2Tr7DEm.pngd2gzIIOm.png

Trabant is pretty damn powerful. He only has 6 AS, but he'll hit you like a truck. Oh, and he'll double Johalva. Barely. You can't cheese him with arrows because he has Nihil, so your best bet to beating him is to shower him with magic. I've got just the right people! 4 leadership stars means that you probably want some charisma support from Delmud/Nanna as well as Serlis's Leadership.INg3hAlm.png

Leaf saw combat too. Whatever, he's not going to see any more, most likely. He might be sleep bait though.

OSrgcajm.png

Trabant's squad is actually dangerous. I'm not having her here. She'll go home in a fight she'll lose, UNLIKE FRICKING ETHLIN. IT'S YOUR DAMN FAULT ALTENNA'S IN THIS MESS.

zaeQi0am.png

KING ARTHUR SHALL SAVE THE DAY ONCE AGAIN!

-.-
Why that you cannot get a leadership increase if you have less dies? Shouldn't it be deserving to have more leadership if you have lesser, if not none defeats?
He's actually better in the FE5 game as you can give him other skills to make him more boss than ever before.
Always favorable to giving him this...
-Sol(From the manual)
-Adapt(Personnel)
-Miracle(From the Blaggi Sword)
-Nihil(Optional...Manual)
She's the one who made poor desisions.
Her daughter has to pay the price for her mistake. -.-
You'd have to use him if for ranking as 1000 level ups have to be obtained for an A rank.

[spoiler=Still skipping dialogue, Sety gets his mook killing weapon.]

Gz3mJ5jm.png

Then these guys show up. They're scary, but they're also rich, and give out plenty of experience!

Qfj0U4Km.png1QzTEq3m.png

Musar is really scary. Because he uses wind magic, he's fast as hell (18 AS). In addition, he has pursuit, meaning he'll double many of my team, even Julia if she equips Nosferatu! (If she equips wind, she'll double him.) He's pretty dodgy, and no one of my team has any res, so he'll hit hard. He drops a tornado, and Sety will get it for mook killing, and save Holsety for important kills.

nZmt2AQm.png

We don't need this anymore.

NU2Mh5hm.png

Oh wait, never mind.

IZYtRhFm.png

Dear Imperial Soldier,

You're stupid.

Sincerely,

Momogeek2141.

Hardest force in this chapter.
Deequipping Julia is a good idea. Even doing so will get her to start with Lightning in the final chapter.
His loss.

Aw, screw it! I'll try to finish the chapter today!

[spoiler=Grutia]

oS2WAdLm.png

2nd best boss convo of the game.

Let's finish this! Once and for all! (For two weeksish)

[spoiler=We're finally done with Thracia!]

Bosbg2Rm.png1olQ0j6m.png

Arion is way tougher than Trabant. Part of it is the Gungnir, which makes him pretty much immune to physical damage, and will smash whoever is stupid enough to go into close range combat with him. He has Nihil too meaning bows are useless, as well as adept, and he has a 36% chance of it. Can anybody on my team take two Gungnir hits? No, not even Hannibal (who he'll double naturally. Even Johalva is faster than that joke.) Our solution? Holsety nuke.

Oh yeah, 5 leadership stars. KILL HIM FIRST, KILL HIM FAST.

He can attack at 1~2 range in the binary hack. Still easy with Forseti/Wind.

• 3 weeks later...

I'M BACK BABY! Here's a little chapter 10 to get us started! Also, expect the frequency of updates to slow down starting now.

[spoiler=No fighting yet]

UzR0KI6m.pngVeXadh2m.pngkbZSvbcm.png

Julius you've made a great impression on me already.

WwBnNTgm.pnggJ93sVam.pngqeJ6SMpm.png

What.

What what what what what what?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Alvis is...OPPOSED to the Hunger Games?!

rknS1FZm.png

Something tells me that Alvis is losing control over his dictatorship.

Past game experience obviously

KDJ6YFMm.png

This is Hilda. According to outside sources and some in game references, she apparently tortured Tiltyu to death. Tiltyu will be more kickass than you ever will!

yB9fT7tm.png

Aw, c'mon Ishtar, you know THAT I DON'T WANT YOU TO ACCEPT HIM BECAUSE THAT MAKES IT HARDER ON ME! PLEAAASE! PLLLEEEEEAASE!

...Of course nothing works my way.

jfWuCMPm.png

I don't think that's an appropriate answer to the question.

You probably figured out by now that I love nitpicking. And that's why I stay away from movie theatres.

uLjXJr8m.png

Gotta find excuses...Blume was too chicken wrt killing Leaf, and Ishtor had to face DA PRINCE OF ISAAC!

WrTmb1Sm.png

But wait! We have KING ARTHUR and HIS SISTER!

Fyd1BDKm.png

When? It makes is sound like she know game mechanics.

6dVDO9Wm.png

:angry:

TC1zkOum.png6WkpUPsm.pngkM0DHlDm.png

You wouldn't dare.

vCkzdsFm.png

Wait Radawhowhatnow? Why aren't you going in yourself?

There is only one conclusion to this...

ALL FREEGIANS ARE COWARDS!

(Minus Arthur and his family wait crap his family includes Blume and Hilda and Ishtor but he wasn't a coward this is the greatest run-on sentence ever written technically it's not a sentence because no independent clause.)

7dvJMezm.png

Pull a Serlis and make a castle out of that village. It's what they did at Tilnanogue!

7HrEE9om.png

Heck yeah!

hoDhMjmm.png

Yay, generic who is on our side!

DJD8jT8m.pngLOJmy7Vm.pngndJTILXm.png

Dude we've seen a million times before...wait that's both of them. Er, dark mage dude. Thanks for turning the decent fellow against us. Jerk. :dry:

GYXqArDm.png

Which His Majesty?

4feSDezm.png

GODDAMMIT! NO! YOU BETTER NOT TAKE JULIA YOU LITTLE!

qoR9TDwm.png

DAMMIT MANFLOY! AGAIN?! WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND FEMALE SHAMANS! STRIKE HIM JULIA oh wait I disarmed you. Well crap.

RTqv9aTm.png

STOP! PULLING! A! DEIRDRE! CALL FOR THE RIGHT PERSON FOR HELP! Like...Shanan or Sety or KING ARTHUR or SOMEBODY THAT ISN'T GARBAGE.

FUCK! ONE OF MY BEST UNITS JUST GOES POOF!

OgAprqXm.png

I call hax on Hilda's psychic powers.

0FFFQhum.png

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to enjoy my revenge against you, hehehe :evil: .

IlIWbn8m.png

YOU DAMN WELL BETTER!

TvsZUpDm.png3zZE76jm.png0ZTDvvOm.png

Left is Rados and Ridale. Middle is Chronos and the children/Hilda. Right is the dark mage force positioned right outside our castle. GEE, WE JUST LOST OUR BEST MAGIC TANK, HOW CONFRICKINGVENIENT!

As for Ridale...let's just say that Hilda must have failed high school, they're extremely far away, and as long as I rush I will stop them.

Man, this update is short anyways, so let's play a game! It's called "spot any dick moves that IS could play on us!" Well, I guess if all the dark mages had sleep staffs...Or if Hilda remembered to pack her meteor tome...Or if the snipers had secretly major ulir and Ichival...yeah I'm out. Whatever you guys can suggest!

mzVIqP5m.png

Er, right, keeping magic away from her. Seriously, if Hilda hits, she will HURT. 50 attack will sting, even for Julia! (She'll probably just Nosferatu it back though.) Hilda has 17 AS because lolfire magic. All in all, she's pretty tough, but physical attacks will end her easily (if she doesn't dodge.)

Di8m8qJm.png

Funfact: Queens get a class charisma skill. Pursuit is personal for her, but if she's doubling somebody...Briggid's children. Them and their "screwed to the ends of the earth" speed.

ZNHmOr9m.pngEJVxhz2m.png

Ridale's pretty good, and that brave sword doesn't make it any easier for us. Neither does the power ring. He has Oifaye's skills and a decent number of leadership stars. Critical will sting like crazy, and combined with the brave and pursuit attack it will not be an easy battle.

ilgPqfkm.pngTFAmj3Im.png]

Morigan will hit hard, but that's it. He's not as speedy as Hilda, he won't hit as hard, BRIGGID'S CHILDREN WILL DOUBLE HIM. He sucks.

JSRgRUbm.png

Two dark mages in the DM army have sleep staves, so I will need the restore staff this chapter.

88VnNmHm.png

Oh Hel no! :/: Fine, sorry. Hel is not scary, IF (and only if) the only other enemies in the vicinity are Hel users. Hel will bring the target's hp down to one. It's accuracy is not like FE6's eclipse tome (that thing is a sorry joke) but it isn't excellent either. Hel will not kill at all in this game, but others will kill those who have been struck by it.

B4Jofp9m.png

A few enemies have Fenrir too. They'll want to die, and fast.

J93PjpHm.png7w3cUqHm.png

Most important, I sell Sety's restore staff and give it to Corple. I really should have gotten Sharlow instead, but that's too late to change now. Point is, Corple can use it without relying on his pitiful magic stat.

8UBfPz4m.pngMqqiRTsm.png

Next, Hannibal buys Fee's brave lance. He's the only one who can use it anyways, so I might as well make him good for something, right?

qW9hU2Hm.png

Lana buys the spare Wind tome in storage to use instead of Thunder.

74kp1Vym.pngHbPEqj7m.pngZ2ifntFm.png

Haven't seen an Arena progress chart in a while, so here is one! Note that I didn't even bother with Leaf and Arthur since they're pretty much obsolete at this point. If you're wondering how in hell Hannibal got so far, don't forget: He has Fuck You Shield on his side :smug: .

7A8dFUnm.png

I'll save, and next time, we begin the conquest of Miletos!

New record! 900 images!

[spoiler=Losing to the mage army]

XC4bG2Tm.pngi3NVJfVm.png

I hate Jormung so much. Look at that hitrate! Granted he has WTA and Sety's on a road, but still! He had a 50% hit rate even with Holsety! Thankfully, Sety is still a boss and pulls a crit.

UhskW99m.png

Next, Shanan can talk to Serlis.

cL926pBm.png

HAHAHA! What, with that Str screwage? He has 15 strength at some level 24 or something!

jEvnfaim.png

True, Shanan isn't gaining much strength either, he can't teach that to Serlis. Lakche needs to teach this guy.

FiTpXzpm.png

Oh no, please don't, you'll need all the strength you can get for Alvis!

zjDILc5m.png

10+ speed=running circles.

EQHU4XOm.png

Shanan gets +3 HP from this.

yO9FIz0m.pngdoWy0yEm.png

Patty is going to see some frontline action this chapter. Having 7 move instead of 6 is pretty significant for some reason.

zdTF93Pm.png5klfASMm.png

Rekt. Hel is not that great, as you can see.

WfThQmYm.pngjYSuRVtm.png7x5ZHfVm.png

Shanan kills a man, and Sety equips Holsety so that he won't be targetted by Fenrir (granted, they probably wouldn't target him without it.

PV4LivYm.png

Shanan's kill frees space for Patty to move in and kill the first sleep asshole!

kbE2ATRm.png

First turn, hopefully I don't die. Notice my huge mistake I made.

OLfokfxm.pngL3vJkxim.png

These battles happened before I realized I screwed up (Hel is creepy.)

So ya wanna know what caused my turn one reset?

0kytQcWm.pngwArE33Dm.png

Yep. Frontline dancer. She somehow dodged. Well crap.

Pz6HDpUm.pngosQi81Xm.png

My hopes were high when this guy attacked Patty, and then the sniper killed her. *cries*

azzILXqm.png

Take two, do the same thing at first.

7oHsLekm.png7oHsLekm.pngcswlvSpm.png

But instead, I pulled her THE HEL AWAY FROM THERE. (lolpuns)

h1l46X5m.png

Turn one formation. I carefully put Hannibal in range of only one Fenrir mage.

Q10mQJ5m.pngDUl6s69m.png

Lol0hit.

r2D1LXMm.png

I meant for him to counter the sniper, but that guy didn't even attack Johalva!

V2fhGbxm.png

I dunno why, Patty was really good this chapter despite her wtf -5 speed.

MFQPEe5m.png

Johalva's sniper went for her.

B2edgk2m.pngcRkI5RQm.png

WAIT, DON'T TELL ME-

iajmsxnm.pngHzll2Crm.png

FUCK! HE'S IN RANGE OF BOTH!

Mother of...

CgECbbQm.png

TAKE THREE, SHANAN BLASTS THE FENRIR MAGE.

XVxj8njm.png8PfO1dvm.png

Tinny takes out the dude guarding the sleep guy instead.

KgXmk9Em.pngtZO0axsm.pngjzHKps7m.png

Same actions pretty much.

fCG8SmCm.png

Alright Hannibal, show us that you don't suck!

eTrHTrfm.png

Turn one, Sety is still way ahead of everybody.

PjzAkB1m.png2YG8LXQm.pngrgwyeMmm.png

Everyone's getting hit! Hannibal got Heled, how is that possible?

(This was before I realized Hannibal sucked)

v9ZOwX5m.pngrBqDM6Cm.png04kZN7Qm.png

I SWEAR TO GOD! At least she dodged the sniper.

AGQfIp0m.png

:facepalm:

What, you expect me to tell you Hannibal dodged?

O51fArAm.pngrIr3921m.png

Because he didn't.

KPb7SvDm.pngi51uEYcm.pngjTShzSWm.png

TAKE NUMBER FRICKING FOUR.

ektcGACm.png

Nobody will die unless the RNG says fuck you.

mBZSO23m.png0Q35Qgqm.png

Rekt

gncimx0m.pngZVmz4Ghm.png

Okay, Johalva could have died. Y'all have no idea how much I would rage. Also wtf is that dodge animation, does his bow have magical absorbance powers or something?

yWa3IXMm.pngsVPksylm.pngZWLYquNm.png

RQqGYDXm.pngyjHeSOzm.pngNvKSbnum.png

Bunch of stuff happens. First time the sleep staff actually got to sleep somebody. Patty is actually not too bad for a frontliner considering that she has more defense than speed (seriously, wut?)

WuMmbYWm.png

Don't mind if you don't.

ETwLi7Zm.png

:blink: I think he really meant that statement.

HobT70Pm.png

Oh yeah, random pirate who's a timebomb for the villages.

There are a couple more, but that's what Sety is for.

NWDxr7Fm.png3LNLlqDm.png

Johalva, you really need that pursuit ring, don't you?

T8eMCsQm.pnghZRhw31m.png9CEXLgbm.png

Corple's job for the chapter: spam the hell out of his restore staff. Sety originally had it, but he's off doing solo missions. Plus, he's much better at silencing. Corple's nearly useless, so why not make him do something? He'll do more than Leaf at least.

9670B6Lm.pngHXPkaG2m.png

Thanks for catching up with your strength, Faval! Only three more til the cap!

ZYQYT3Wm.pngUALzlv6m.pngH7jbBNfm.png

Dat animation smear doe.

PTO44ulm.pngU7uSDlKm.png

Damn snipers.

bd0NzPJm.pnguztQXAsm.png

Patty loves killing the sleep mages, doesn't she? Also, for some reason she really loves critting, she crits really often. No, this isn't the 80 kill brave sword Serlis has.

Us1q3JWm.pngf2lFpNNm.pngQHMT8imm.png

XWlQiDTm.png6gNizHgm.png

I think I have so many images because I screenshotted battle animations.

PQAIRnym.pngTiGpqCNm.png

Oh yeah, Lakche had the Thief ring! I totally remembered that. :mellow:

GciR9aQm.pngktUicxGm.pngSGLOBLdm.png

It's too bad he loses his OHKO powers later on in the chapter. Hell, he's like one str from OHKOing. Which frame looks cooler, the "about to fire" one or the "arrow in flight" one?

v3dDzV1m.png

This was fairly long, so I'll leave you here!

Next time: Sety finally does something this chapter.

[spoiler=Revenge!]

nTTy59sm.png

EP, and their formation gets botched up because of a lone pirate.

pRfGt9Hm.png

Sety's near Hilda.

4oKK31em.png

Oh hey it got fixed, lol.

xoRHGAjm.pngb6D6fHRm.png

Faval kill!

FF2FfO1m.png60fZ6QLm.pngC2x2jUdm.png

End turn formation, and Sety baits out two axe knights and a lance knight. He has tornado equipped.

ciViLy2m.png

Ha!

Zw2GPlfm.png

Ouch.

zXWavyxm.png

Ouch.

AYRdCiqm.png

He wouldn't have died, but still.

ShdZAFRm.pnguLx6v8Km.png9ijh6jCm.png0B9acI7m.png

Lol really, a good fight? This wasn't even fair!

3YCSbXWm.png

Yeah, Patty gets doubled. Not happening.

rkEFXBxm.png2oVs5KBm.png

He's so getting a pursuit ring. Patty'll take care of it.

EU8rQ4Am.pngnb5UiOim.png

End turn.

3RSvxA4m.png

Yeah Patty's in range of all these dudes. And her dodging isn't the best.

FA6xjm8m.pnggcoscxhm.pngYwKGyeCm.png

VqScUDtm.pngGZ4LwKMm.pngviLH3Ndm.png

However, I get EXTREMELY LUCKY. Patty dodged everything but that last Silver bow. Killed the Axe knights and lance knights.

jTIM0V4m.png

Gotta go fast or not at all.

diGjkzpm.png

What, free exp!

zQyRK2ym.png

This is with the iron blade. I intentionally try to weaken Hilda and not kill her.

TG7y7Icm.png

You're like the only Freegian without it.

ik2oArGm.png

Lakche procs adept and misses. Bolganone looks pretty good, but it takes years to watch.

AH5ZcQAm.png

Then she gets an astra and kills her. :facepalm:

AkRFiOpm.png

Right, take two. Faval weakens her with a killer bow.

SFZevqam.png

HE DOES IT EXTREMELY WELL. (The next is a miss.

8V4MUYSm.png

The reason I want her weakened is because TINNY WANTS REVENGE! (What are you talking about, Faval didn't randomly teleport below Hilda!)

3Le1NYQm.png

THAT WOMAN has a name!

rgj6IiDm.png

That's right, you tell her Tinny! It's not your fault your class limits your magic cap!

jeQ7rskm.pnglg2Hm6Am.png

:angry:

iakGxwhm.png

CRITELWIND!

6QRXbuom.png5YZQhizm.pngSPKRKyzm.png

Just kidding, I use thunder for maximum accuracy. Bye bye, you Freegian coward. Only Ishtor wasn't.

OxClvNDm.png

Oh yeah, we get the tome that's inferior to Thoron.

adeT8D0m.pngJnF6YOrm.png

Rekt

8p0tceQm.png

Patty takes this kill. 7 move is pretty good.

tpYs6Cvm.pngY7DPbSlm.png

End turn

2XxfzePm.png

Morigan's Fenrir range. The plan is for Sety to kill him, take the village, and deal with the Hel mages on his own time.

pYWji6Fm.png

...Why? Patty was right next to you. She wouldn't counter. Nor is her evade higher. Nor does she have a legendary weapon. Why?

Vi5wa9vm.png

This makes more sense, but still doesn't because Patty's evade is lower and their defense is the same.

HDTXtWKm.pngapZl1NEm.png

Bye!

BGI058Tm.pngdUb0lY8m.png

Faval got pretty hurt vs Hilda. Notice how CORPLE SUCKS.

CQAh0hum.png2CvPmfCm.pngjpUemnBm.png

Extra kills for those who want kills.

yD5EYOtm.pngq5nLpgmm.png

Those children actually give levels, but I don't get it until the end of the level.

iIF0D37m.png

There are 5 turn phases in FE4: Other phase, enemy phase, Neutral phase, and Serlis phase. Right now we're in :Sety: Sweaty phase.

RhBQKNrm.pngC2SSF1xm.pngrBLht7vm.png

Blah blah generic garbage. BTW if Sety didn't activate adept, there was a good chance he would have died.

uS6KZxnm.png

Only one Hel dude is actually able to attack though.

xZLbcqJm.pngleMGYJqm.png

The Hel mages are no threat because they can't kill, so Sety reequips Tornado and kills the pirate.

E1220tDm.pnggBoaZRmm.png

Patty kills the "Troubdor".

AxWZD4Bm.pngcsjCkZXm.png

The sword is the one doing the killing. Lakche's only here for the ride. (Yes I stole that from Cake Attack's FE5 LP on the archive. It's actually very accurate though as Lakche would be much weaker without critsilver.)

vxxkVw0m.png

After accidentally skipping forward, Serlis goes backward and seizes!

zf2UFGsm.png

No, they're right in front of us!

aiFEUikm.png

Note that we somehow need control of both castles. So it must be a double switch similar to Zephiel's chapter in FE6.

OflcN2Nm.png

Okay, already on that. Sety did everything on Sety phase, so it's no biggie.

uQKO0vIm.png

Whee.

Next time: More story than gameplay.

Another one!

[spoiler=Rados]

vt02dFPm.png

Free exp.

QkQWqQ7m.png

Dunno why the troub is still alive.

mbJwPxXm.png0ASqy2Rm.png

Next turn, Serlis needs to get to Rados ASAP. We've got a time bomb up north.

tpwOQVTm.pngSOebDSQm.png

I don't know if the troub attacked. I doubt it, so here she dies now!

UcXkIPbm.pngAzqwT3Tm.png

Sety attacks the Dark Donkey Kong Mage with a Tornado and wins.

YxsmZP0m.png

After that turn where the other Hel mage suicided on Sety, he takes the village! For...

SV9q79bm.png

A magic ring! Because he couldn't kill stuff reliably already! He actually got to the point I wanted him to (25 mag) and exceeded my expectations. He's now guaranteed to cap magic. He's also the only one who can use the darn thing, since Tinny already has one from Tiltyu.

cLW1pHGm.png

Tick tock tick tock...

9vA7i0am.png

Serlis has got to move-now! And we need Leen during the Miletos battle too.

5pDrpsum.pngTUKIRbcm.png

Rescue her then.

xVEQf6Km.png

GRRR!

CdyOGsym.png

This is the final formation. Next, we take on Miletos. It's one of the most epic battles in the game, pretty much second only to the final battle.

loE6uxcm.png

Let's do this thing!

jwXjKdcm.png7TvgkE3m.png

Geez, who knew generic mages are so horrible!

Ru2jtbem.png2qQACYxm.png

...Kill things!

s4WIcpim.png

Oh right Julia, need Julia.

oo4SzDzm.png

Well that was exciting. Next castle will certainly be, and possibly split into two updates!

I'M BACK BABY! Here's a little chapter 10 to get us started! Also, expect the frequency of updates to slow down starting now.

[spoiler=No fighting yet]

7dvJMezm.png

Pull a Serlis and make a castle out of that village. It's what they did at Tilnanogue!

7HrEE9om.png

Heck yeah!

hoDhMjmm.png

Yay, generic who is on our side!

0FFFQhum.png

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to enjoy my revenge against you, hehehe :evil: .

mzVIqP5m.png

Er, right, keeping magic away from her. Seriously, if Hilda hits, she will HURT. 50 attack will sting, even for Julia! (She'll probably just Nosferatu it back though.) Hilda has 17 AS because lolfire magic. All in all, she's pretty tough, but physical attacks will end her easily (if she doesn't dodge.)

J93PjpHm.png7w3cUqHm.png

Most important, I sell Sety's restore staff and give it to Corple. I really should have gotten Sharlow instead, but that's too late to change now. Point is, Corple can use it without relying on his pitiful magic stat.

War kids.
It's how they survived all these years.
Harold is immortal.
...And for messing up Travant.
Not much for her 30 Res. :/
Only 14 HP for the Tomes might and that Julia averagwes on 30 Mag.
Sylvia's kids are never good. :/

If I really set my mind to it, I could probably finish this lp by next week!

[spoiler=The first few battles]

Gq9jialm.png

Prepare for a huge exposition dump!

rb7yHoDm.pngD46Teb2m.pnglFOllI3m.png

Dammit FE4, I need a villain I can truly rage towards! First you ruin Trabant, now Alvis? Why?

idaGsn4m.png

Aw dammit, I need those children! It's a good experience!

rzjkoVbm.pngoFZinEMm.pngefFl5Aim.png

:blink: Julius is a real douche confirmed.

1f3szAKm.pngtu9Zdebm.png

CHALPHY! :):

PQw6Vu4m.pngVrIIoWDm.png

GIVE ME JULIA BACK, YOU DASTARD! :angry: OR I WILL TAKE CHALPHY MYSELF!

5v2ttXxm.pngAYxHupbm.png

That's what happens when you incest.

aML0RXDm.png

What, by being level 6 or something? I highly doubt it.

UaswBZKm.pngX91BwIgm.pngxwIeiu9m.png

WAIT...Does this mean she can use a holy weapon?! THE BOOK OF NARGA!

5xNo6aLm.pngtdX1wusm.pngxKnaPVzm.png

Screw you Julius. Two little douchebags, jumping on the bed...

WiSeNenm.pngUPZsFyVm.png

Wait, the ENTIRE...

This is going to be a fun battle.

b0f1A1em.png

But he is!

xYPXyvnm.png

...Did you just call me a fool? Huh? Did you? Come at me, boy!

5fQEX5Jm.pngLh87Yahm.png

Julius knows that Julia is actually dangerous but Serlis sucks. I MEAN WITH THAT STRENGTH SCREWAGE...

(wait, why are all my dudes str screwed?)

WhyAoo2m.png

BYE!

5AdpFzlm.pngW7h2JNqm.png1FhbU3Lm.png

Wha-GODDAMMIT! TWO difficult bosses!

bOJuAzEm.png

We're finally done with the exposition! So here's Julius and Ishtar, ready to charge down our army. They won't move until I'm in range. Here's their gimmick: once they kill only one of our guys, both of them warp away. If we kill one of them, however, they both warp away as well. I'll discuss them in more detail later, because it's still EP and I'll go over the entire battle.

ahS45y6m.pngIHD4e1Fm.png

Meanwhile, have some more backflipping Lakche. She looks like she's praising the sun and trying to do a Skyward Strike.

kDNasn4m.pngbBSWvQvm.png

This is the enemy force. It's HUGE. That's only part of what makes it epic though.

JzSrZxwm.pngQBKSc9Wm.pngmM8W79Vm.png

There are two more sleep users up north! Corple is going to spam that restore staff like mad. It's real convenient restore has 10 range.

qdP4es2m.pngxPbdy1Bm.pngE4tP94gm.png

There are a bunch of Fenrir users too. All of the physical weapon users have silver weapons. There's a ton going on.

uc6MiQXm.png

Julius is actually the final boss, and he's really tough. You might thing, why? Lopt has 12 weight, so he actually only has 15 AS. However, Lopt halves your attack power before applying his defense. It's literally the opposite of a critical, you need a crit to do normal damage! (Shanan even tinks him with the balmung. Faval doesn't though, and Sety has got to punch through 35 res, right?) I didn't screenshot his skills, but he has pursuit (not a huge deal) as well as charge. Because Julius will hardly take damage (he's got good avoid too because 5 leadership) charge is going to activate a lot, especially with that maximum hp, and none of my units can take two hits. (not even Julia, because doesn't have 60+ hp.) He also has wrath. So make sure you fight him with a Nihil user! If you want to beat him, you're gonna have to activate skills like crazy.

Obviously, you're not supposed to fight him at this point in the game, you're supposed to kill Ishtar.

2WjHXolm.png9obBG6gm.png

Ishtar barely got better since last time, but her physical durability still sucks. Still, she has good avoid thanks to Thorhammer and Julius's leadership stars. No pursuit will hurt though (although who needs that when you have a 50% adept chance?) You're supposed to fight her with either Holsety, Ichival, or the Mistoltin. Still way easier than Julius (she's also still oneshot by Faval.)

Next time: Corple for MVP.

[spoiler=The battle begins!]

L1o9DBJm.pngWiGe57pm.png

Johalva really needs a pursuit ring if he's going to one round with the brave bow.

GXvUbJYm.pngXtsg535m.png

Aaaand crap, I did it again. I forgot to heal Sety.

SqoFewxm.png

Corple saved my butt! (Sety honestly probably would have been fine.)

X40s822m.pngf3UbgOAm.pngxeDwHjqm.png

SCATHACH, ARE YOU FRICKING SERIOUS?

y74ZUGdm.pngSl0gWzFm.png

I'm not going to deal with some 5 sleep guys. Good day sir.

4d0jptpm.pngHOrk8Zvm.png

Fricking Scathach.

qkHUPvzm.pngqvYesLzm.png

Just FYI, Sety is getting close to the level cap, so I'm going to prioritize pairing him with Tinny rather than actually fighting stuff. (He'll still see action, but he won't charge forward like he did at the beginning of the chapter.) Also, Serlis is more or less out for this castle.

deoslTUm.pngwFfkNpzm.pngzkOtJeJm.png

7VKSSjqm.png

Right, a somewhat precarious enemy phase.

v9sdxlmm.png

Wakey wakey!

Rkhr977m.pngYi8d3ncm.png

Stupid sleep mage.

1a7Kwnnm.pngAI3Bj0Ym.pngqcytgHim.png

Never combat Lakche: her icicle sword will freeze your heart.

koeYoJOm.pngIOAlCPFm.png

See? See what I mean about Faval's str screwage? This should have been an OHKO! (granted he critted anyways, but still.)

ryvtgFYm.pngtQWHLnNm.pngKuC9izQm.png

Faval sends the dark mage off to the ghostly netherworld.

yTiVBQKm.pngkEBijg0m.png

So this is why I like this castle so much. There are a bunch of threats you've got to take out, but at the same time you can't rush too far or Julius will chase after you(he's got a leg ring). The mages are far more threatening than the physical weapon users, so you've got to bumrush the Fenrir and Sleep users.

gtVM8yFm.png453aIh2m.pnginjkQfLm.png

Lakche says NO.

gOzhZonm.png1dXpOSZm.pngmpd8oBam.pngnGS6l9um.png

Darn darn darn darny DARN!

ddVQUbjm.png

Stay out of here until you're ready. There's a sleep douchebag in Julius's range though, so you're gonna want to get ready fast.

YZA42bxm.png8asQ0Ssm.png

"You look just like Faval!" "Really?" "Yeah, you've even got Blonde hair and everything!" "Oh wow! Just out of curiosity, why do you have a stubby little sword?" "Oh, it's not always like this, just in this frame."

Pe3cIppm.png

Meanwhile, we wake up the REAL Faval.

ZQYycHKm.pngmTGr61Wm.png

Stupid coward, hiding in Julius's range.

2T3rho9m.png

GEE OKAY SETY, JUST GAIN MAGIC 3 TIMES IN A ROW AND CAP IT EVEN THOUGH A TALK CONVO WOULD CAP YOU ANYWAYS.

BDUSDXLm.png3lpVNlkm.png

She's so crit happy for some reason.

KpEmGVTm.png6YEm4L0m.png

Lol, Thracia minimum hit.

WatTlAfm.pngfnrJ6nLm.pnglscGLYmm.png

Scathach so cool, he doesn't even look at dead opponents.

hIkBHVMm.png

Right, gotta be careful now.

ldL8RSym.pngxkIUDm6m.png

Tornado is fricking powerful now, because of 35 magic!

tw3UB1Qm.pngFZvOBhtm.png

fK5h8Wfm.png5QoJ7ngm.pngjCkUhwcm.png

Go to Hel. Lakche's hair looks like a peanut.

Kaq6Hg7m.png

I'm super careful. Lakche will get targetted by Fenrir and I'm pretty sure that other mage uses Jormung but hopefully she dodges.

rCrJfQnm.png

Oh yeah, apparently Oifaye can talk to Serlis, so I bring him out.

TwJisDEm.pngF4dfPcNm.pnghTlHw7Qm.png

Well ouch, she gets hit, but why the Hel would you attack at one range? (lolpuns)

5xZMyOtm.png

THE TRIFORCE OF POWER GOES TO LAKCHE!

MXxBWqHm.pngk92z7ZTm.png

Whack a mole.

Khaft0cm.png

Okay. This sleep mage isn't silenced, so Faval can take him out. The other one is, however he stands barely in range of Julius, so I won't deal with him yet.

OnAcD1Pm.pngKiKZO0Pm.png

I like how staff animations take into account whether or not the person is right next to you or not.

5PTOsbUm.pngtbjaform.png

Restore Scathach.

FLQLPP5m.png

Remember those days when Patty needed the wind sword to earn kills? Ah, good times! Now she can't quite kill with it.

CNFFzdDm.png

Had to open my big mouth, didn't I? (She crit. Again.)

6RVkoPSm.png

End turn, nothing happens.

D4QZYpFm.pngXGzLltWm.png

Alright, now it's time to deal with Julius! (Faval's frame looks amazing.)

Xzp67uwm.pngaFOuYPBm.png5hCEjFIm.png

All y'all, get over here. We've got a battle to ensue. End turn.

InYUHfbm.png

WILL FAVAL SURVIVE? WILL HE NOT DIE TO THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS? WE SHALL SEE!

(I'm cutting it here because I fear that there may be too many images.)

[spoiler=Revenge arrives]

YNj1ND3m.png

Cmon, pls don't die don't die don't die DON'T DIE DON'T DIE!

TfKac2Km.pngS1TFuEpm.pngSGzVXbjm.png

IT'S MEDEUS! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! THE DARK GOD IS TOO POWERFUL!

Then Faval misses both hits.

1S35Udkm.png

Ishtar follows Julius. Now, there are multiple ways to win.

SICIf5Xm.pnghsh6imdm.png

Holsety will kill her quite reliably. Faval still one shots her.

However, that's no fun, is it? We gotta finish BIG!

u9tfPUOm.png

Julius! Meet critsilver!

MHxhz03m.png

One!

GoOHdXMm.png

Lakche's sword is so powerful that it creates blinding fog.

QIH7Qotm.pnghbJ1GH1m.png

JULIUS RETALIATES! And it hurts!

pLIyj7bm.png

Wham! Crit!

igkRRXKm.png

WAIT, DON'T TELL ME...

fy12vNzm.pngGhOHNNEm.png

DAMMIT! HE ACTIVATED CHARGE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

xEwqpDkm.png9nq2ojpm.png

Wait, I think charge had DOUBLE activation chance because both units had it!

Oh well, take two I guess.

N1x1Hp9m.png

Shanan shall show you his power with the BALMUNG!

9BwWeLxm.png

Ting!

R6us4hFm.png

Really?

ZT5xlZhm.png

Legendary weapons sure are powerful, aren't they?

EdrR2pHm.png

HA! Get wrecked with a DODGE!

V11rDDKm.png

Shanan you suck. Get out. Start critting.

rQHqJl3m.png

WILL LAKCHE WIN THIS TIME? SHE HAS A SIBLING CRIT BONUS FOR A 100% CRIT WEAPON! WILL SHE ATTAIN VICTORY?

15cqL8om.png

ASTRASWORD, SUCKA!

Wp9QElMm.png

ICICLE STRIKE FOR UNO!

px4bh1Nm.png

A-a miss.

1T52dicm.png

SPACIAL REND STRIKE FOR TROIS!

BigJ54hm.png

2 FAST4YOU DOUBLE SPACE ATTACK FOR QUATTRO!

ZzBfcXWm.png

FIVE! LAKCHE WINS! JULIUS SUCKS, HA! GET WRECKED, MATE!

YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! We beat the final boss already! He really needs Nihil.

sOQRXEUm.png

:smug:

WbKwJzBm.png

You're next on my hit list.

lY0A4EQm.pngTN34S8Um.png

Faval, you were excellent bait! It wouldn't have been possible without you!

2TBvnjdm.pngFEOnG5Zm.pngRoXiIFTm.png

B-but we did the same to him! The reason he lost was because he saw five Lakche's attacking him at the same time! Lyn learned her skills from somewhere!

Q66L2Qgm.pngBe0ZXV9m.png

Screw you, etc...

E6miwBFm.png

Compared to what I had to deal with, Zaggam is nothing.

sHeShwHm.png

Long story short, Sety Tinny and Johalva killed the Fenrir mages.

MtJRz23m.pngesz17tJm.png

kzMdvUBm.png(Thanks Nexas!)

Cause, ya know, you can't win against Garnef. Julius is Garnef. You can't win against Julius. But I did win against Julius. So you can win against Garnef. So this guy is stupid. So the other guy is stupid. But this entire point is illogical because there's no proof that Julius is Garnef. Actually, there is, Lopt is more or less Imhullu, so yeah. Screw you, guy.

Why are all of these guys so useless?

(And don't blame me, I gotta spread the meme somehow!)

JdkiUHom.pnglOWPlwQm.png85uWxMnm.png

Shanan's sword flies with his hair and the wind. Point is, Zaggam is a joke.

iPrN0okm.png

2342987 turns later...

asOKqo3m.png

DAMMIT!

jA96fLjm.pngh1JlJr8m.pngFrIdgybm.png

We get to take back CHALPHY! AKA THE LAND OF AWESOME!

4lEs16dm.png

Next time: sweet, sweet revenge.

If I really set my mind to it, I could probably finish this lp by next week!

[spoiler=The first few battles]

uc6MiQXm.png

Julius is actually the final boss, and he's really tough. You might thing, why? Lopt has 12 weight, so he actually only has 15 AS. However, Lopt halves your attack power before applying his defense. It's literally the opposite of a critical, you need a crit to do normal damage! (Shanan even tinks him with the balmung. Faval doesn't though, and Sety has got to punch through 35 res, right?) I didn't screenshot his skills, but he has pursuit (not a huge deal) as well as charge. Because Julius will hardly take damage (he's got good avoid too because 5 leadership) charge is going to activate a lot, especially with that maximum hp, and none of my units can take two hits. (not even Julia, because doesn't have 60+ hp.) He also has wrath. So make sure you fight him with a Nihil user! If you want to beat him, you're gonna have to activate skills like crazy.

Obviously, you're not supposed to fight him at this point in the game, you're supposed to kill Ishtar.

It's weird that he loses 5 Mag upon the end of the next chapter.

It's weird that he loses 5 Mag upon the end of the next chapter.

Really? I never knew that.

[spoiler=Alvis appears]

72bhHjFm.pngH8Fpryvm.png

Immediately after seizing, Leen moves Serlis out of the way.

Mqyltfwm.pngBVOzMykm.pnge9tpCkSm.png

I dunno why I didn't repair with the bargain ring. Anyways, Sety won't really need the leg ring anymore as there are no more villages that need to be dashed towards, and all other leg ring missions contain dark mages which Sety hates. Shanan gets it instead.

ngeVYzWm.png

:^_^:

CJbCnA5m.pngVrMbdPsm.pngfpziWBsm.png

I need Sety to clear our way by blasting everything as soon as the bridge opens, so I position my units so that Sety guards the area where the bridge will appear.

End turn.

QvLRDNPm.pngzaZ7f7Dm.png

Yes, Alvis is giving us free levels!

qWs3cPFm.png9fOjbEim.png

Dammit, at least tell me what it is!

EZR23CMm.png

:sob: COME BACK TO ME I NEED YOU!

uQ6WnPOm.png

I sure have :/: .

Z5HZ9IYm.png

K-kind?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1mXJvW0m.pnghqbHcTBm.png7pXeCyrm.png

Deirdre sent me help because she knew that I would need help doing this game without mounts.

XfJED3mm.pngXURezLrm.png

So...do I hate Julius or Manfloy?

AFZZKVlm.pngoMcQoGAm.png

FUCK! NOOOOO!

fuT0V3lm.png

ALVIS I SWEAR TO GOD, KILL MANFLOY NOW!

8wW3ZAcm.pngxEtnOg2m.pngj5js80bm.png

Oh noez!

Uwpo4w1m.png

Huahahaa! I'll save them!

8anJ1BZm.png

ZwRjmUzm.pngQAqtksDm.pngLEOtcTnm.png

The circlet! It's the only thing I wasn't able to sell!

HbT8Co2m.png

MANFLOY! GIVE HER BACK!

Of course it doesn't work.

dbczdbdm.png6TQUSdmm.pngFxOtPhjm.png

CRAP.

rFsKnytm.pngOfyIu8Km.png

Aaaand I messed up. The entire bridge is blocked now.

WMwPVoNm.pngrZChPVxm.png

:mellow:

:blink:

:wtf:

Yikes!

So Alvis is FUCKING TERRIFYING. 70 attack is the second highest in the series! It's second only to Dheginsea I believe! (Although I may be wrong, I haven't played Awakening, maybe there's a boss or something with higher attack.) He cannot be silenced or cheesed in any way. He doesn't have pursuit, but does it matter? He has only 15 AS, but that attack will HURT. Seriously, he one shots my entire team except for Sety, Serlis, and Scathach! (dunno why he is there, but there you go.) He has a ridiculous defenses as well, sporting 40 attack and defense. Obligatory 5 leadership stars, so that 34 evade is actually 74 (104 with the throne bonus!) His class gives him charisma for whatever reason (114 evade!!!) as well as a 30% chance of activating Fuck You Shield. You can't activate wrath, sword skills, criticals, etc because of Nihil. So yeah. HE'S NOT DYING EASILY.

So Shanan and Faval get one shot, so they're out of this battle. Lana is going to be extremely useful for healing. You generally want lots of charisma bonuses, but some IDIOT DECIDED TO GET LEEN INSTEAD OF LAYLEA! Leen will still be useful, it's just that no charisma. Take advantage of Serlis's leadership. Use Aless, as his sword provides not only a resistance bonus but also +20 skill. Holsety is not actually a good tactic because WTD, but I have no other choice, do I?

6ydRDDpm.png

Here are the dark mages going after Palmark. Leg ring Shanan will catch up with them fairly easily, although generally I like to take my time and have Fee and Altenna handle them.

dIyUEh2m.png

Palmark will take one or two hits before dying. We want him to live though, so those dark mages have to die. He's even nice enough to heal units that go near him! He'll give us something important though, something that helps against Alvis.

Until next time!

Edited by momogeek2141

Really? I never knew that.

[spoiler=Serlis becomes manly]

Uwpo4w1m.png

Huahahaa! I'll save them!

8anJ1BZm.png

i3DFPf.jpg
Yep!
Only 55 Attk.
25 Mag+30 Mt tome
eoukO8.gif

[spoiler=It returns!]

OfyIu8Km.pngxmpdRrUm.png

Oh, right, all the armors have brave weapons. Fortunately there are like five of them.

scvSj3mm.pngONMGtlXm.png

I basically need to clear a path so that Shanan can fullmove north and head east to intercept the dark mages in time.

jQM53yKm.pngs0LBwF8m.png

It really sucks, Faval would have one rounded if he had capped strength. WHICH HE SHOULD.

UphdXu9m.pngF2bTXXHm.pngF6Uk6gnm.png

Johalva fails to activate another charge, and Patty takes out an archer.

lC8uc0dm.pngcYr0Y6Wm.pngCJMILcWm.pngGuh0gkOm.png

After a bit of healing and dancing, Tinny gets to take out another enemy. This was actually a bad idea because it leaves her very exposed and her defense is crap, but it worked out in the end.

nWqZoY7m.png

Screw you.

zBrPTlYm.pngxitdwn2m.pnglvFfL4hm.png

Damn, Sety is powerful. Killing this guy allows Shanan to fullmove north.

ur5OLyum.png7hMA6Wxm.png

Lakche is amazing, especially when Shanan is right next to her.

7LollgMm.png

So we cleared the bridge in one turn, next turn Shanan charges east to deal with the mages, while everyone else finishes off this squad and prepares for Alvis.

jdDxbWTm.png85Tk1O6m.pngxCNT5ZFm.png

0qPD4HVm.pngeoGJ7kgm.png

Yeah, no.

pANh6c1m.png

Are you serious?!

8LUhpSfm.png

Yet they still go for Lakche. With 0 hit rates. :facepalm: I don't even...

l4o8lM4m.png2y1NJgkm.png

That hit rate is scarily high. Wait, SHANAN'S IS THE SAME AS LAKCHE! WITH THE BALMUNG AND EVERYTHING! WHAT THE HELL, SHANAN?

VhQovhfm.pngNdeU0NFm.png

The peanut hair returns.

lAyKWXam.png

Slow down, please...

u64XRC8m.pngpiTejBam.png

Awesome! Too bad Tinny is Slep5'd.

Oh yeah, Tinny is one hp off of getting one-hit by Alvis.

yzTtqeEm.pngl6ECcOsm.png

Get out of the way! (I have no idea how to describe that frame.)

wNHAqBZm.png9mPAggAm.pngflRd6fQm.png

"See, when you hold your sword, you've got to hold it like this!" "But I'm a mage! I don't use swords-" "Shut up! I'm your true prince, you generic fool! Now, you need to put all your strength behind your strike, like this!" "Big words from someone strength screwed..."

That second frame looks kind of cool, though.

oNhrBfJm.pngIYY2JaCm.png

Look! Johalva CAN one round things!

FrNVDQ0m.pngnQDwYXOm.png

It's not a clean one round, but the crit rate is decently high so it doesn't matter.

X20tWVfm.png6nDFWGcm.png

Lol, you're trapped in the beach.

ZNRvts9m.png

By Alvis, there are 5 mages and one high priest. The priest has fortify, like you would expect. The other five have meteor. And two of them are in range of Alvis's leadership stars. Not. Fair.

QZfFnEvm.png

Get one more HP or res and you'll be instantly more useful than you ever were.

qpQhDa6m.png0dIHR6Vm.pngZeS5PmYm.png

I rush in order to try and get Tinny a level up, and Shanan prepares to face the dark mages. He's one square out of meteor range.

6DOA8H0m.pngRbQpmHJm.pngz5qWrgSm.png

O5Bf059m.png

Hey, what happened to your sword?

SF5jqDnm.pngHwTyypIm.png

End turn, those priests are probably going to Serlis.

IR174QXm.png

CRUD, HE'S ALMOST THERE.

fCM4BfYm.png5y77Lh9m.png

Eh, Sety and Shanan will Tag Team them. Serlis needs some quick experience for reasons.

UafbkPlm.pngToX9lqSm.png

Four dark mages attack Shanan (and all miss) and the Meteor guys target Sety.

M7h7CXAm.png2Q8NXbPm.png8Ws6DNFm.pngiH0IrXwm.png

Shanan and Sety continue being awesome (with Shanan being less awesome.)

9lGbWzSm.png

Of course, you've got to include the sucky with the good.

ctBaajZm.pngsGAG4DWm.png

Big mistake buddy.

blXWRalm.png4omSjlam.png

You attacked at close range because WHY?

GuoUlJim.png8WTLksQm.png

Palmark is saved!

DqFL66Vm.png

This looks fricking amazing.

g1WsuNtm.pngYfd8tqJm.pngp3KE9uIm.png

Stupid leadership...

4fHO59Em.pngyyJhnxXm.png

Stupid Shanan...

tEd3Ggym.png

Like I said, Lana will be extremely important to the next fight.

DzFYJ7Lm.png

This hit rate is ridiculous.

iIx2b6Um.pngW0mFltNm.png

GET OUT.

ngzg8Rpm.png6D0fgLTm.png

FFFFFFFFFFFF-

Df7JXNRm.pngdTz1iuAm.png

The last thing I need is some dickhead healing Alvis. Good day.

61YpdgQm.png

Oifaye is still coming over here.

oSUQk6fm.png

She did it! Tinny can take a hit from Alvis!

wcY67Qsm.pngsfVebYvm.pngMO8jrQOm.png

Please tell me...

1kn2sWFm.pngc7wQOnlm.png

YES! Thanks Alvis! You gave away your own doom!

oFQ6K85m.png

So am I, Serlis, so am I.

VzSZjitm.pngnsQOlZOm.pngpGcVw3vm.png

Er...You DO realize that you have to fear your lack of strength, right?

xMaojIYm.png

THE GOLDEN LIGHT ENVELOPS SERLIS!

eOq3yGAm.png

:smug:

HuHT8Jtm.png

Just a reminder. Serlis can now participate in the Alvis fight too! (Wait, he would have survived a hit without it. But then he couldn't damage Alvis.) Despite that fantastic +20 res (the other 5 is from his barrier ring) he's still two-shotted. That +10 speed though is actually +3 because of the weight, but it's still more than other swords. That skill bonus is very important, as he'll have trouble hitting otherwise (oh yeah, he capped skill.) Why does he have more defense than strength, despite starting with more of the latter?

AKA, the Tyrfing is godly.

Next time: Alvis himself! Oh, and the children.

[spoiler=It returns!]

u64XRC8m.pngpiTejBam.png

Awesome! Too bad Tinny is Slep5'd.

Oh yeah, Tinny is one hp off of getting one-hit by Alvis.

QZfFnEvm.png

Get one more HP or res and you'll be instantly more useful than you ever were

If only she'd get Vantage.
Vantage+Wrath would always be a good thing for her with her Thoron.

[spoiler=NVM Serlis sucks.]

pUE1mWJm.png

Oifaye finally catches up, and I'm going to skip this because it gives hp to OIFAYE. Not that I don't like Oifaye, but he's mounted so...

YNttZrlm.png

This is Serlis's battle screen.

wlyDDC2m.png

This is Shanan's AKA not happening.

pdYwaGPm.png

This is Thoron!Tinny's. As you can see, FalaFlame=Hel.

tBqEcnnm.png

Sety's odds are much better than I expected. Oh god, can you imagine what it would be like if Alvis had adept? :wacko:

Qkks15pm.png

Lolreally?

LAkvcZGm.png

I'm not going to lose if I can help it!

phhvNEIm.png

We'll have Tinny start us off.

ZgLWhZym.png

Lol..."HEL"FIRE! (Get it? Because her health is reduced to one? lolpu-*shot*)

X3IRGfwm.png

This battle has gotten off to a good start.

DNnPuNNm.png

Here it comes...

E0BH2cqm.png3mcDQGCm.png

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! THE SUN LAUNCHES A METEOR THAT LOOKS AWFULLY LIKE FENRIR AT ME!

TUKBNiHm.png

At least he was hit the second time.

KNLJ8ujm.png

:Tinny: Adept!

xcosQ5om.png

Need dancer. NOW.

QCgMxt0m.pngvLCu1Ynm.png

Move out of the way...(Scathach doesn't even participate in this battle.)

End turn, Alvis heals. Now we're truly prepared, dancer healer and everything.

BGv5H5pm.png

Who said it's a bad idea? It's my only one.

Ewbsldwm.png

:Sety: WHAT! But-but that's IMPOSSIBLE! RRRAAAAHHH, ADEPT!

M9syyrpm.png

:Sety: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

4H6pACFm.png

:Arvis: I MISSED?

:Sety: At least I don't rely on a pathetic skill like you do.

9kZpWkrm.png

Jeez, Sety, you're really mad at him, aren't you?

qKs5qSPm.pngbzA5UUsm.png0bGmOPgm.png

I want Serlis to get the killing blow on Alvis, so Tinny will be my weakener!

YgqStw4m.png

:Tinny: How dare you enrage my fiance, you little-!

SCbI8kKm.png

O-o-o-oooouch!

czBqt1Gm.png

Miss. Well darn.

KgpVSJzm.png

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE SERLIS. WILL YOU HIT TWICE AND AVOID GREATSHIELD?

VPNiWYkm.pnggUXvyHZm.png

NOBODY CALLS SIGURD PATHETIC! YOU DIE NOW YOU PRICK!

VNIq6Jlm.png

Ting!

M1oPHT0m.png

Hyah!

MUHYQRhm.png

Ouch!

0NRJrd1m.png

Damn, a whiff! Serlis you suck!

JLbdzEkm.png

Corple for MVP guys, he saved Serlis from Alvis's wrath! Yes, Tinny still has one hp, but Alvis goes for Serlis regardless. It's either Lord prioritizing or the fact that being at the gate is taunting him.

MqxLddbm.png

Whoa. He dodged. Whut.

KBt5VAjm.png

Whack and a whiff. You're terrible at this game. Alvis was partially right. You're pathetic, but Sigurd is not.

UXqLIymm.png76eVWjom.png

Hahahaha Tinny needs to weaken Alvis again. The odds of her killing him are low. She'll need to get at least one adept AND have three strikes get through a 54 hit rate and greatshield!

tgqzKWfm.png

:Tinny: Pamela whatever number's battle quote! ELTHUNDER!

LqaNqVPm.png

I really hate Alvis. He's such a pain. (Although he should be dead by now.)

S7JnIkTm.png

Will Serlis do it this time? Will he miss?

VPzFsv1m.png

Dammit, really? Why?

7AAKqtWm.png

Another ouch! WILL SERLIS MAKE HIS SECOND HIT? WILL HE FINISH THIS BATTLE? WILL HE SHOW ME HE DOESN'T SUCK?

wTf6I51m.png

NO! HE'S A FAILURE IN LIFE! HE MISSED HIS SECOND HIT! HE FAILED TO FINISH THIS BATTLE! HE SUCKS!

WHY, SERLIS, WHY? YOU'RE THE SON OF FRICKING SIGURD, WHY DO YOU DESPISE ME SO? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU!

THqAzf8m.png7kEsQVim.png8L3uo9Wm.png

mumble mumble grumble...

iqu4twhm.png

You deserve getting hit, you idiot!

zLLWkHum.png

Great Loser Shield!

JFqhQzmm.png

:facepalm:

Mother of fricking god.

ppRqLkBm.pngq5pc78nm.png

SORRY TINNY, SOME IDIOT DECIDED HE WANTS YOU TO TAKE ON ALVIS AGAIN.

3R9GgAvm.png5PlZuBZm.png

Wham, bam, etc.

7aXPwpym.png74rvweam.pnguyElIjzm.png

Right, he's in 2HKO range again. I don't attack this turn or else Serlis will die.

nctg1RPm.png

Dat Triforce doe.

p2zeP8Bm.png

Surprised yet? Let's take Leaf's skills off of him and give it to this buffoon.

75eAU4ym.pngwMsTavSm.png

I'm going to have Serlis fight Alvis twice. That means double healing, and good positioning.

gI9gAqIm.png

THANK YOU SERLIS.

fgwTfvwm.png

What'll it be? Will it be a hundred years in prison or glory beyond compare?

lJrxqzOm.png

...What?

Should I threaten or bribe him like this more often?

d9cZpKIm.png

Don't you fucking DARE say Sigurd's wife's name!

That's it! We're done with chapter 10! I finally got a quarter of the revenge I was looking for!

[spoiler=Chapter 10 cleanup]

OHfsL7Wm.png

Hannibal goes to Chronos to eat children and max his level.

8f0jTxxm.png

Serlis stands by this body of water to get...nothing. Okay then.

MEUibxwm.png

Take two.

J0BC9ggm.pngJzKMz8Pm.png

It worked!

eE7YVrPm.png5bBJhWJm.png

She's saying everybody except the mounts, of course!

WO9tLUdm.pngX98kvFHm.png

I sure do!

Vf8nRMim.png

SIGURD! How are you?

iCnIThum.png

Lol, I've never heard truer words in my life.

Y5eXmAlm.pngxFMMA7om.png

...Or you can kill off all the units with Holy Blood. Then Serlis will become king of another Grandbell Empire.

TSIT0Qwm.pngwW6KXrYm.png

So yeah, if you kill Alvis with Serlis, then stand next to a body of water, this conversation occurs. It's actually kinda sad, because Serlis never really got to know his parents well.

X8VxsB0m.png

...though this is the nice reward that comes from it. He'll tank magic like nobody's business with this.

t6gVZjYm.png

Hannibal also gets this town. The other towns I eventually give to Corple.

DnIZRrPm.png

Corple helps these dudes out.

PRi5XeNm.png

And gets the other two towns for some extra money.

bkHq31sm.png

Now he enters the castle. Why?

k2YsZyfm.pngx6mkrkYm.pngEjDZVzkm.png

Yep, you guessed it! Promotion!

h1rJlY3m.png

...What's up with all those 17 and 13s?

He actually does fairly well in the Arena though, with those defensive stats.

KN19zwAm.pngaejQDJpm.png

He gets to round 6 with his new wind tome (well stolen from King Arthur but w/e.)

nF20oHAm.png

Now we're done!

PxtWeRom.png

They're exhausted because Alvis could two shot everybody.

8mBN5YJm.pngMshT0JLm.png

Oh, you're talking about the PEOPLE.

5GypEIem.png

LEVIN! Are you ENCOURAGING the incest?

iDazATTm.png

We'll get her back though!

aFC4ptOm.pngBTf1VdSm.pngjcUNY9bm.png

Oh, thank god, I've got to kill Manfloy somehow.

20NRW9km.png

"I trust you, second to MVP!"

80hcu6Nm.png

Next time: The beginning of the end.

[spoiler=Stats]

Lana's stats have stayed the same, so I won't include those.

J4K6L6mm.png

Nice gaining of one strength.

W6oXGVtm.png

Get out.

EB4P15Im.png

Cool HP! Wanna get more defense too?

YizDEBdm.png

WOMAN IF YOU DON'T CAP SPEED, YOU'LL BE A SHAME TO YOUR MOTHER!

0f4Jmnom.png

Shanan, take this guy for your role model.

4PT4kOMm.png

Ha!

UuRNSOpm.png

You, on the other hand, are awesome.

O5uNPPMm.png

I never realized I used you that much. Eh, you have capped strength, skill, and defense (wait a second, those are the knight stats) and you at least gained speed once in this chapter, so I'm fine.

QEtled4m.png

Can you proc some speed in 4 levels? Oh, and cap strength while you're at it? Maybe Skill?

vXpyRyrm.png

Get...Magic.

DnyIwqIm.png

You're the highest leveled dancer I've ever had in this game.

nsvAnU1m.png

Corple is better than you, lol.

jssui98m.png

You didn't cap strength. You didn't max defense. Why?

xCqgFyTm.png

You were always a loser.

Edited by momogeek2141

As you can see, FalaFlame=Hel.

This line made me realized I've been doing too much coding; I had the urge to make the dumbest joke. Eh, I'm going to make it anyway.

*FalaFlame == Hel

Like I said, bad joke.

Anyway, it's a shame that Seliph can't keep his promo bonuses when he dismounts. That +5 strength would really help.

Also, why'd you have Oifey talk to Seliph?

Edited by bottlegnomes

I thought Serlis gets bonuses wrt Oifaye, but apparently not. So that was a major facepalm. And if I knew coding, I would get the joke. Till that day!

Also, Serlis should have capped strength, he's just being an idiot. +5 strength would be hella useful.

Edited by momogeek2141

I thought Serlis gets bonuses wrt Oifaye, but apparently not. So that was a major facepalm.

I know the feeling. I'm all for Oifey love, though. He's one of my favorite characters.

And if I knew coding, I would get the joke. Till that day!

In most coding languages, or at least a fair number, a single equal sign (=) is an assignment operator, so saying x = 5 means that from then on the variable x will be treated as 5 until it gets changed. A double equal sign (==) is equality, i.e. checking if two values are equal to each other. So since the damage Alvis does to Tinny is equal to the damage Hel does, it would be the latter. If it were the former, it would be saying from then on Falaflame is treated as Hel, i.e. lowering everyone's health to 1. Even then, the code in my joke wasn't exactly complete, but I was too lazy to put that much effort in. Hope that makes sense.

Also, Serlis should have capped strength, he's just being an idiot. +5 strength would be hella useful.

Yeah, that's gotta be one of the most screwed Seliphs I've seen.

Edited by bottlegnomes

[spoiler=NVM Serlis sucks.]

wTf6I51m.png

NO! HE'S A FAILURE IN LIFE! HE MISSED HIS SECOND HIT! HE FAILED TO FINISH THIS BATTLE! HE SUCKS!

WHY, SERLIS, WHY? YOU'RE THE SON OF FRICKING SIGURD, WHY DO YOU DESPISE ME SO? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU!

This is why that you should have had Laylea/Sharlow.

[spoiler=Chapter 10 cleanup]

TSIT0Qwm.pngwW6KXrYm.png

So yeah, if you kill Alvis with Serlis, then stand next to a body of water, this conversation occurs. It's actually kinda sad, because Serlis never really got to know his parents well.

Leif had to go through the biggest burden of all.
Seliph should be proud as his father's soul can now rest in peace.

I know the feeling. I'm all for Oifey love, though. He's one of my favorite characters.

In most coding languages, or at least a fair number, a single equal sign (=) is an assignment operator, so saying x = 5 means that from then on the variable x will be treated as 5 until it gets changed. A double equal sign (==) is equality, i.e. checking if two values are equal to each other. So since the damage Alvis does to Tinny is equal to the damage Hel does, it would be the latter. If it were the former, it would be saying from then on Falaflame is treated as Hel, i.e. lowering everyone's health to 1. Even then, the code in my joke wasn't exactly complete, but I was too lazy to put that much effort in. Hope that makes sense.

Oifaye's awesome.

Oh, okay, I get it. I see how it is.

Leif had to go through the biggest burden of all.

He's my favorite lord, followed by Sigurd.

Record breaking 1000+ images. So many that the screen counter reset, so I lost some story at the beginning.

[spoiler=The final battle! (not)]

So Julia was about to die, but Manfloy said that he has one more use for her. Thank god.

2vLaPYVm.png9p1e6krm.png

This guy says his rabble.

zT0Df8hm.png

Yeah, felt like a month.

GEXhRj9m.png

Julius be dumb.

znrlAbUm.png

Because he's

DA WIND GOD.

ahan1D2m.pngUtYbscCm.png

Like how Julia is Serlis's sister?

"Oops."

pJf0qyxm.png

Is it a METEOR?

tjD5NJem.png

What? No, no, NO! These stories are all the same about some power hungry dude who got power and tried to take over, but the gods gave more power to the good guys and they beat the bad guys! We need something NEW! WHO'S WITH ME?

...*cricket*

Alright, here it is.

g0VEqZlm.jpg

Once, there was an UGLY BARNACLE. He was SO UGLY, that EVERYONE DIED!

The end!

nUeZeB8m.pngQYrXw74m.png

Yep. The "Barnacle of Darna" is famous because he was so ugly it killed Lopotousu.

9CcTUAAm.pngl6k8Okem.pngyQi5oHLm.png

Stationed around Chalphy are these Silence dark mages. There are four of these. There are also four Fenrir mages.

jZzGA8Sm.png

Meanwhile there's a OH GOD IS THAT A SWORDMASTER?

amoJ0Klm.png0PhuxmGm.png

Robert is implied to be Voltz's son, because he has the same portrait, and he's also a mercenary. He has a jokelin.

vTkdqfIm.png9rOXCtOm.png

Boyce is really good (compared to 90% of my guys.) He can heal himself, double double, crit. And he can use ranged attacks (with that joke mag, lol.)

dMjRS2Im.png

I'm 90% sure that each one of these guarding a castle are the same. There are three generic dark mage bosses who each guard castles. Same equipment at least.

Wh6pKS3m.png

This guy isn't a threat at all.

ufDfxBNm.png

These guys are, though, as they can sleep EVERYBODY except for barrier ring Corple and Lana! And there are 6 of them! And the mercenaries are positioned right inside their range!

B20LpPgm.png

The other bishops pack either bolting or meteor, with their respective elspells.

h46zHhrm.pngcQDNZs8m.png

Serlis no longer needs critbrave, so he gives it away to Scathach.

FmAMpblm.png

Johalva is finally able to afford Pursuit.

YNjfuBFm.png0IYhK3km.png

Serlis sells his barrier ring to Tinny, as that will give her enough Res to avoid the Silence mages outside Chalphy, rendering them useless.

And now, it's time...

TO MEET OUR ELITE ENDGAME SQUAD!

WE HAVE...

nvZVlYEm.png

SERLOSER, DA PRINCE OF LIGHT!

CyBGPadm.png

SHANANANAN, DA KING OF ISAAC!

8LqgOfLm.png

"WHAT KIND OF NAME IS ULSTER" SCATHACH, DA TRY-HARD!

Lnd3ezFm.png

LAKCHE, THE FAILURE WHO DIDN'T CAP SPEED!

0NdTWlbm.png

LANA, THE BEST HEALER I'VE EVER HAD!

tmXS4T7m.png

FRIGGIN SETY, DA NEO WIND GOD!

AkKesYBm.png

FRIGGIN TINNY, DA QUEEN OF FREEGE!

Nw1CKSrm.png

PATTY, DA THWOMPY THIEF! (Seriously, wut.)

FA7vwi3m.png

FLAMEVAL, THE LITTLE GUY THAT COULD!

hHD7Bx5m.png

CORPUL, DA GUY WHO NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN!

rZFnDpVm.png

LEEN, DA LEAN MEAN DANCING MACHINE!

rTOdFVgm.png

JO"YOU WISH YOU WERE"HALVAN, DA GUY WHO LOST HIS LOVE...

AND LAST AND LEAST...

nWerhndm.pnggvD6q8Gm.pngjOa9RBfm.png

DA CHUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

[spoiler=Blooper]

TC7WL8Sm.png

Here's the blooper! Faval shots this one. He really caught up in strength, and his others stats aren't that bad either.

pnvf3FBm.png

Dance!

XK0FROFm.png

Shot this Fenrir dude.

1gCsDZSm.png

And Patty can talk to her husband!

hE8wlm0m.pngE0CqXUPm.pnghZ0hx5Vm.png

2hLEvrnm.png

Er, based purely on the fact that there's no adorable lines in this convo lead me to the conclusion that you aren't supposed to ship Serlis with Patty.

Anyways, she gives Serlis +3 HP and +3 speed. Thank you! I love you Patty!

2myikpom.png

End turn

ebrSGNWm.pngnJMxMdSm.pnghX1EDhtm.png

Whack!

VQ4A7M3m.pngFsqSuX1m.png

Faval takes on the boss.

47iXVdym.png

No, you die!

j6CoUPSm.png

Easy win.

Wait a sec...

Faval doesn't double. He got a charge. Huh.

ZtQkXawm.pngxuy2c2zm.png

Healers act, one far better than the other...

8CkrPH7m.pnglGGei0Km.png

Dance and kill...

qWo7Y5Pm.pngMrt2Pl0m.pngn62myHam.pngnal7js4m.pngQ01yGo8m.png541QSyam.png

Yep, ton happened.

02d3nbam.png

Patty continues to show off why she's my fav character in the game.

4ROfWmGm.png

If it wasn't for the speed boost from Patty, he'd need to waste Tyrfing to one round this one.

aDHKSvDm.png

The douchebag range.

0xKHmDDm.png

Faval kills the other, he's another not level 30 unit.

hRHMwzgm.png

Tinny can talk to Sety now.

codVFzDm.pngb9LaO7bm.pngG2j68vMm.png

yo3uiXnm.png

D'awww :wub: .

Sety would gain +3 magic, but SOMEONE decided to be PROACTIVE and CAP IT FIRST. (*COUGH FRICKING COUGH PATTY!*)

ONF2Voim.pnghFT6hYvm.png

So Serlis is going to more or less solo this castle. Out of everyone, only Boyce is a threat. Seriously, look at that hit rate.

y3IrOGPm.pngXJFSpX2m.png

*grumble*

The meteors also lay in on me.

iosi1VZm.png

Oh no, -4 damage? Whatever will we do!

hWmIymWm.png

Dance and do the same to Tinny as well.

Dzep19bm.png

This is the "ready to take on Boyce's squad" formation. Sety retreated to get out of sleep.

pwPY4kam.png

Awesome.

c6fgHyHm.png

Of course one of them goes for Serlis.

GLYPepGm.pngonkva4Bm.png

I don't think so with your -15 damage.

a37igzhm.png

Dammit.

fD8CbFNm.png

GTFO.

AUbBfChm.pngxAfAK0Nm.pngNP9HrjPm.png

kXavFqBm.png5zfNggvm.pngIQ4txAOm.png

Another big turn. I'm trying to bait Boyce westward so that Serlis will have one trouble off his mind.

uI5H1Dim.png0pTmlSTm.pngi0ZdetJm.png

It works.

OLHWkFmm.png9ydXEaem.pngPPKBiMWm.png

Oh yeah, all of the dudes have the same battle and death quote too.

qmQIvxwm.pngEZyHHzBm.png

Oh hey, what's up, Linde?

Does anyone else see it?

D8X7UTRm.png

Boyce, you're going down!

N7wEllem.pnggDVvYO5m.png

Screw criticals. Well there's a reset.

Next time: Not a blooper.

[spoiler=Not a blooper!]

pE5ji0im.pngWYDMu6Xm.pngOgcuCb4m.png

New attempt, same things occur!

CzP2dOHm.pnggbJoF6ym.png

Except this time, Sety gets hit A LOT MORE.

SMxLwefm.pngmGqzFBAm.pngG6lkDMYm.png

Is it just me, or do I always confuse Scathach and Shanan based on their map sprite?

38FezJqm.png

Brave Bow Johalva is now a decent unit!

PRektGKm.pngGP6VbLJm.png

Wait, I'm confused, this guy doubles P-Wait, no, Patty has a speed ring.

1FLGipOm.pngthrh7wjm.pngb6qy3qDm.png

Why didn't I snap any animations for the actual run? Oh well, I do it later.

JdE7vw1m.png

Never get tired of this, Fortify spam is important.

X9qMSwlm.pngNdgWuqym.png

Finish off Robert's squad.

wxNJqt4m.png

Now, I'm not going to have Patty get rekt again. The new plan is to have Serlis bait them out, retreat, and then dogpile them. It won't be too difficult. Historical strategies really work well, don't they? (Now if I could form a phalanx.)

a6wMGN6m.png

Serlis here is in range of a sniper, and will have Patty encourage him on with her soothing words!

dPvj9lPm.png

And then the question dawned upon me: Why the hell didn't I use Shanan?

rST6ZcKm.png

They moved, at least. I'm going to back up further as to avoid those sleep douchebags.

jNBoXPgm.png

Screw Bolting.

cYJ5VNTm.pngAGuKy6pm.png

Serlis went from Awesome to mediocre to crap to decent. Patty's +3 speed really makes him useful. TAKE THAT LANA FANS!

zKOjETCm.png

Now the test...Will the sniper be smart or stupid?

DJs1xXSm.png

Evidently he was stupid. Fe4 AI sometimes...

pknBQ1Em.pngL1sinQ5m.png

Patty has an eternal fear of Boyce now, so she takes it out on his crony. She is so crit happy and I don't know why...

nmRcu6dm.pngMWUhYYzm.png

SEE? IF PATTY wait, he would have doubled anyways. Well, Patty helps him double the Heroes.

rOJRZbZm.pngCZk5QQ5m.png

Hannibal wishes he could do something.

EVHfrTim.pngCDfp1jfm.png

He does a good job of showing how incompetent he is.

BKNF3iPm.pngi4NAccmm.png

Dammit, Faval!

9KCGgWRm.pngI5fFxc0m.png

More for him, I suppose. It's a pity his speed growth isn't higher.

BoDqnRvm.png6IhyqCum.png

Whack! I never get tired of seeing this.

R0FHiavm.png

SCATHACH VS BOYCE! WHO WILL WIN?

Rh8R0tQm.png

(Does the sibling crit give you a hint?)

kPdlQ6mm.png

Yo buddy, that's the question I'm supposed to be asking! Shut up!

wSnvcILm.pngbm4S1QBm.pngd0QBFIrm.png

After doing handstands in midair, Scathach claims his easy victory! Terrifying indeed, as he carries the sword of Ayra, the Goddess of Doom!

tvI0Z2bm.pngFr86X4om.png

And, Boyce's squad is done! The rest of the castle is a SerloserSolo.

Dw4AClum.png

Oh, I forgot about this guy.

sDGNV5km.png6rkNsD7m.png

Just know that the two fenrir mages to the northwest of Chalphy will start pestering my units.

J8Uxh2mm.pngcaoHvFLm.png

Quickly deal with him first.

cuxuW5Bm.pngipv83W4m.png

I won't be able to reach the other without a flyer, sadly. I'll just have Corple constantly heal them.

v7jKLi2m.pngYreJylGm.pngHc2TVMTm.png

Oh really, with that 3 damage and sub 20 hit rate? I don't think so.

Bk9jRSpm.png

Whoa, that Linde really DOES look like a ghost!

OpvvOILm.png

Oh, a Fenrir triangle? Let me just walk out of it, then!
IxE5nDtm.png

Right, GET OUT OF HERE.

4Fct9CFm.pngxtgQCuVm.png

NO HE WON'T, HE'S THE DARK GOD!

Normally, Serlis would be able to seize immediately because of canto, but he can't.

WlFHrTKm.png

So Hannibal has to continue getting bullied.

03nKe9Lm.png

The sword dudes will wall Chalphy from getting overwhelmed.

xHsKZ8Lm.png

Good bye/riddance to those seige tome and sleep staff users!

TgixtIom.png819JD3Om.pngRz0a0N3m.png

Lana is awesome, and LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

dwdfAPum.png

Next time: Nostalgia.