Pieri???um???????

AniMoons

Ah, I see. I wouldn't really say Ike invented the Hero class, but he did invent Vanguard! ^^ And Aether!

But anyway, not wanting to go against Ryouma is only one of several reasons I don't want to play Nohr though. Other reasons include a hatred for Camilla, not really being that fond of many of the other character designs for the country, I definitely would not mind fighting against Garon, I like a lot of the Hoshido character designs, and I may find Nohr's route too difficult anyway because it's supposed to be harder.

I may decide to give it a try someday though, who knows? My mind CAN be changed. :P

How the heck did you beat the Tellius games? Nohr's basically going to be those. I doubt it will be Jugdral hard. Camilla really doesn't seem that bad. Heck, I haven't seen a bad FE recruit since Lifis. I may feel uncomfortable about some allies, but never hate them. Camilla loves you. Give your big sis a chance, okay?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any prior issues I had with her design went out the window once I saw that her skill was called Killer Instinct.

Now, all I can see is her charging around the battlefield, tearing apart Hoshidans left and right, screaming about combos and whatnot.

Drillman, I take it your personality is like your Net Navi namesake's.

Edit: Crap I tried to put this to my first post via edit, sorry.

Edited by Only MU V2

Drillman, I take it your personality is like your Net Navi namesake's.

Edit: Crap I tried to put this to my first post via edit, sorry.

Probably more akin to the Robot Master incarnation, though. The Navi's only notable character trait (as far as I can remember) is that he's Bubbleman's cousin. I just go with this version because he looks cooler.

Edited by Drillman

How the heck did you beat the Tellius games? Nohr's basically going to be those. I doubt it will be Jugdral hard. Camilla really doesn't seem that bad. Heck, I haven't seen a bad FE recruit since Lifis. I may feel uncomfortable about some allies, but never hate them. Camilla loves you. Give your big sis a chance, okay?

She's not really "my sister" though. lol Kamui was born in Hoshido.

And I hate her because she looks entirely dumb and is even worse than the fanservicey designs in Awakening... At least Tharja and Tiki didn't go around with their panties in clear view...

well the Nohr route is actually going to give us Zero,whose description is basically "he is a sadistic guy who likes to make others suffer",so I guess he is going to be a really evil character who just happens to land on your side.

^^ and yet your favourite game (and i believe its predecessor) had characters with skirts short enough that you could see their panties on occasion, i believe for a certain character when it the right class it was nearly every battle. A slight double standard there methinks. They are not quite equivalent of course but still. And you don't have to see Camilla's in combat (well i could't see hers in the trailer)in fact i am not even sure you can get an image in game outside of class changing.

Edited by goodperson707

I said it once and I say it again. Pieri is adorable. Nothing/Noone will change my mind on that. And her hair looks like cotton candy and that makes her even more lovable.

^^ and yet your favourite game (and i believe its predecessor) had characters with skirts short enough that you could see their panties on occasion, i believe for a certain character when it the right class it was nearly every battle. A slight double standard there methinks. They are not quite equivalent of course but still. And you don't have to see Camilla's in combat (well i could't see hers in the trailer)in fact i am not even sure you can get an image in game outside of class changing.

Uh, what are you talking about? Also, there was a screenshot of a non-battle scene where you could clearly see Camilla's panty ass.

Edited by Anacybele

Illyana. As a Mage (and maybe as Sage in RD?) constantly shows off her panties in PoR. She shows them off in RD too, but only when attacking through barriers.

She's not really "my sister" though. lol Kamui was born in Hoshido.

And I hate her because she looks entirely dumb and is even worse than the fanservicey designs in Awakening... At least Tharja and Tiki didn't go around with their panties in clear view...

So what? She has good assets and she wants to show them off, so let her.

So what? She has good assets and she wants to show them off, so let her.

Chiki, that's not how you convince people. Words like that only cause problems.

As for Camilla's open panty area, I'd still say it's for mobility. No idea what's going on with the boobstrap though. My point is, even though Anacyble doesn't like her design, Camilla is not a bad person (and you were raised in Nohr for gosh sake, she's had time enough to know you and it's even stated she dotes on you). The phrase "looks can kill" really shouldn't be this literal here.

Edited by Only MU V2

I think having an open panty area makes it easier for her to sit on her wyvern.

Possibly. And maybe she can pull a Seliph/Celice/Serlis and dismount for ground combat since capturing's back. Now I just need Baron to show up as a playable class this time so Dark Knights and Fliers don't hog all the fun.

Illyana. As a Mage (and maybe as Sage in RD?) constantly shows off her panties in PoR. She shows them off in RD too, but only when attacking through barriers.

I never noticed this. Camilla, Tharja, and Awakening Tiki are still far more unnecessarily sexualized though, imo. Definitely more noticeable.

Edited by Anacybele

Why are people talking about Camila? At least is not about her boobs... Now that I said that somebody will talk about them.

Don't feel bad! I was just saying Camila and her "assets" have a tendency to show up even when they have nothing to do with anything.

Don't feel bad! I was just saying Camila and her "assets" have a tendency to show up even when they have nothing to do with anything.

Well, she does have the best assets in the game, and maybe the best in the series apart from Mia.

Pieri is a complete and utter disappointment in that regard.

Well, she does have the best assets in the game, and maybe the best in the series apart from Mia.

Pieri is a complete and utter disappointment in that regard.

I'm pretty sure that there are at least a few characters who have more bosom than Mia and why the frick am I talking about this.