We have the answer to "is marriage in this game?"

Tackman

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Children are confirmed from what little I can read, although I have no idea if they're from the future or not (although given that no character portraits change, I'd assume they just pop up).

Damn, that's disappointing. I wanted S-supports but not children.

Now, now we dont know if it is true.When there is a game that has a huge hypetrain behind it fake scans pop up.Thats what happens with Pokemon games every time.

please no.

marriage I'm fine with, it's flavor text.

but having a children system in back to back games is something I really disagree with.

I really hope this is "rayman in smash" levels of fake.

Now, now we dont know if it is true.When there is a game that has a huge hypetrain behind it fake scans pop up.Thats what happens with Pokemon games every time.

...Except the portrait of the new character shown lines up with the unnamed Dark Mage we saw in the overview trailer.

Plus the next issue of Nintendo Dream is releasing on the 20th.

Any idea why Famitsu wouldn't have mentioned something like this if it was real? Its kind of a big detail.

EDIT: Leon of Nohr, which overview trailer are you referring to here?

Edited by astrophys

It looks too well-designed to be a fake.

Plus the next issue of Nintendo Dream is releasing on the 20th.

Sometimes a fake can be very well-made, to the point people hoping it's real.

Someone's probably teasing us. I think they used the wrong font for the title of the front cover?

Edited by singularity

I swear to god if they use time travel again... Praying for an FE4 timeskip where they're too lazy to redraw everyone's mugs? ... *siiiiiiiiigh* H-Have a little fa... fait... I can't get the word out...

On another note, looks like the children will be based on the father this time.

Where the time travel thing is confirmed ?

I think we can say children are back, it's true. But where there is any mention of a time-travel thing ?

Edited by Seo

Any idea why Famitsu wouldn't have mentioned something like this if it was real? Its kind of a big detail.

EDIT: Leon of Nohr, which overview trailer are you referring to here?

Overview/Intro trailer. I've seen it called both outside of the forums, though I admit Intro's the more popular and consistent name.

There seems to be a mention of how romance options, for everyone, are limited. That's rather nice, hopefully we

Hrmmmm... dang, I can't think of anything right now. I wanted this game to be its own thing, for sure. I also wanted platonic endings.

What I'm scared off the most is that now these mechanics might become a permanent stay in the series. That'd be much more stale than the few changes we had from FE6 to FE10.

I don't want to sound like a dick, but I'm afraid the future of the series will be too romantic for my FE tastes. And I love supports.

Even if it's just a time-skip, it would still be very strange, and how will they manage the skills ?

And will they be superior to the original characters like in FEA ? How nice, here I wanted so grind to grind so much to prepare my future kids ... /sarcasm.

Huh, marriage is limited for everyone ? Umm, interesting actually.

Looks kind of fake to me. The way the screens on the page overlap/are shaded is weak at the top and so is the binding where the pages meet, but they tried really hard with the page bend on the bottom so I'll give them that. Writing new japanese is decently impressive too, rather than just c/ping from old articles--maybe it was made in japan?

edit: the " カンナ " also seems like an odd choice for that sentence, in terms of the " " and the structure but dunno, not familiar with nintendo dream

Edited by lysander

Sometimes a fake can be very well-made, to the point people hoping it's real.

Someone's probably teasing us. I think they used the wrong font for the title of the front cover?

I'm looking at it from as neutral perspective as I can and, to me, the probability of it being real is higher than it is fake.

I probably didn't word my post that well, but I wasn't saying it wasn't a fake. Just that it doesn't "look" like a fake.

By the way, what do you mean in your last sentence? Where's the wrong font? : o