Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what are the support bonuses children give/get? Since each character seems to give a unique support bonus.

A collaboration of users sharing information have found and double checked that pair-up works like:

Regular bonuses of class + Father's C-rank bonus if C rank or above + Mother's B rank bonus if B rank or above + Father's A rank bonus if A rank or above + Mother's S rank bonus if S rank.

I'd guess attack stance works similarly, but I cannot confirm this at the current time.

IIRC someone here asked for Rinka/Asama a while back and I found this that was actually translated a few weeks ago but somehow flew under the radar:

http://pastebin.com/064UQQKQ

definitely not rinka's best by a long shot

tbh I have yet to see a good Asama support...

which makes me like him even less >< I want Mitama so badly, but PLEASE be more cooperative with me hnnng

it's so difficult for me to marry him off

tbh I have yet to see a good Asama support...

which makes me like him even less >< I want Mitama so badly, but PLEASE be more cooperative with me hnnng

it's so difficult for me to marry him off

have you read his support with Effie (Elfie? What IS her name?)? It's very popular for them both.

have you read his support with Effie (Elfie? What IS her name?)? It's very popular for them both.

hmm I haven't, I always go Elfie!Soleil, so even if it is good, it's not really an option for me ; A ;

edit: okay, I just read it, and I guess it isn't too bad ! I just really dislike Asama's attitude still...

how to put this nicely...he's a bit passive-aggressive ?? hnng I don't know the word for it ; m ;

You should check squkyshoes' list! And I just finished this as well.

Thank you for the list! I'll have to keeps tabs on it. That Eponine and Lutz support was pretty ok, I honestly haven't read either characters supports so I'll have to check on that. May I request if you or someone else would like to translate Rinkah x Takumi or Oboro x Asama to your list if it hasn't already?

Thank you for the list! I'll have to keeps tabs on it. That Eponine and Lutz support was pretty ok, I honestly haven't read either characters supports so I'll have to check on that. May I request if you or someone else would like to translate Rinkah x Takumi or Oboro x Asama to your list if it hasn't already?

http://pastebin.com/Q8vgqHVh

http://pastebin.com/VJrSFXpS

They're on the old list and have been translated for a while

hmm I haven't, I always go Elfie!Soleil, so even if it is good, it's not really an option for me ; A ;

edit: okay, I just read it, and I guess it isn't too bad ! I just really dislike Asama's attitude still...

how to put this nicely...he's a bit passive-aggressive ?? hnng I don't know the word for it ; m ;

It's interesting that the biggest cynic in the game is from Hoshido rather than from Nohr, the guy has like, no hope for the world, despite being a priest and all.

And Mitama seems to be just as cynic as her father, if her supports with Siegbert are any indication.

Is this legit?

It's in his support with Mitama iirc

Edit: went to check, C support has

Asama: If it wasn’t for my eyelids, my eyes would look just like yours.

http://megidoladying.tumblr.com/post/125259261394/asama-and-mitama-parentchild-supports-c-a

Edited by Thor Odinson