Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Respite: Her support with Ignis was good for an Eponine support, since they sort of bonded over their mutual social awkwardness. Eponine being Eponine, she was still in yaoi-fangirl mode, but at least she wasn't fantasizing about Ignis with other guys and you got to see him being cutely protective of her (since she's delicate looking, I guess).

It's one of those things that's only okay now but would be a lot better if the localization changed some things *coughyaoifantasiescough*.

Edited by Abvora

...Well, after quite a bit of backbreaking work, I've finally managed to get every single Fates character support page on the wiki:

http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Category:Supports_in_Fire_Emblem_Fates

Granted, actual conversations are going to wait until the international release, but what the pages do provide include the seal class (or any lack thereof), as well as growth rates for non-default non-DLC classes for the first-generation characters. Hopefully I got as much as I can right on the first try...

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I FINALLY made up my mind regarding the looks and names of my characters and which of them I'm gonna use in which game...

I'm struggling to decide on the pairings.

Well, more exactly, on the Hoshido pairings.

Because, seriously, there are so many great choices (or at least, it seems to me) in Nohr for both genders. I'm gonna go with Camilla for my MCorrin, and Flannel for my FCorrin (still a little doubt about Odin as well, though).

But when it comes to Hoshido... For my male pairing, while I like Hinoka, I can't bring myself to marry MY SISTER... And I'm lost in thoughts with Rinkah, Kagerou and Setsuna. As for the female one, same struggle regarding the incestuous pairing with Ryoma or Takumi. Should I go with Silas or Jakob instead ?

Life is awful. x'D

On a more serious note, I'd like some advice from people who already played/watched closely the game. Are there already better pairings than others, scenario-wise or skills-wise, regarding Corrin ?

Now that I FINALLY made up my mind regarding the looks and names of my characters and which of them I'm gonna use in which game...

I'm struggling to decide on the pairings.

Well, more exactly, on the Hoshido pairings.

Because, seriously, there are so many great choices (or at least, it seems to me) in Nohr for both genders. I'm gonna go with Camilla for my MCorrin, and Flannel for my FCorrin (still a little doubt about Odin as well, though).

But when it comes to Hoshido... For my male pairing, while I like Hinoka, I can't bring myself to marry MY SISTER... And I'm lost in thoughts with Rinkah, Kagerou and Setsuna. As for the female one, same struggle regarding the incestuous pairing with Ryoma or Takumi. Should I go with Silas or Jakob instead ?

Life is awful. x'D

On a more serious note, I'd like some advice from people who already played/watched closely the game. Are there already better pairings than others, scenario-wise or skills-wise, regarding Corrin ?

If I were you, I'd go with Jakob. Or if you want the incest stuff, go with Ryouma. Takumi is a jerk.

Ok one question tho:

Can I save units after the playthrough and then buy skills from them in a different GAME.

For example I want azura to get rally skill and just marry her to mu with mercenary. Then in the end I save her in the logbook. Can I buy rally skill in revelations?

Ok one question tho:

Can I save units after the playthrough and then buy skills from them in a different GAME.

For example I want azura to get rally skill and just marry her to mu with mercenary. Then in the end I save her in the logbook. Can I buy rally skill in revelations?

Yes

A bit late for whoever was asking for good Eponine supports, but I just did her one with Kanna and I think this one's pretty good.

http://megidoladying.tumblr.com/post/136507383619/kanna-and-eponine-supports-c-s

Wow, male!Kanna has alot of good supports (or at least alot of cute ones), now I don't know who I want to pair him up with anymore...

Thank you for the support, wvype. Also, I hope you didn't mind me linking your Matoi and Kanna support.

Edited by December Knight

Does anyone have Matoi and Kamui/Corrin supports?

Forgive the formatting issues from copy/paste

1. Matoi x Kamui(M) C-S Rank
Also, I just read Matoi x Kanna (M) and I agree that it was really cute. That said, I ship Corrin x Matoi, so Matoi is going to be ending up as Kanna (F)'s mother rather than Kanna (M)'s partner.
But yeah, so it seems like Matoi likes teaching and tutoring, as we see in the A-support. That's nice… I like doing it too [and the Avatar tutors her in turn in their own support tree].
I'm a tutor myself and like teaching, so this sort of thing is something I connect with.
Edited by astrophys

I am highly convinced that there is an idiot who doesn't read any of the character notes in the FE support writing team.

In Kamui's supports with Anna, Anna tricks Kamui into buying the same flower again using a sales pitch and pretending to be a different Anna. Anna comes clean in the A-support, then Kamui proposes to her in the S-support by giving her the flowers he bought from her. The first thing that comes to her mind is a new way to make money off those flowers. She even admits that she loves money more than you.

Grey and Eponine, two rogues who dislike their fathers for their own reasons, happen to share a support. This blatantly obvious trait they have in common is completely ignored, and the entire convo set is just about Eponine stalking a merchant who talks to many other men. The S-rank convo has Eponine mistake Grey to be a yaoi shipper.

From C to A, the support convos between Elfie and Kamui are all about Elfie eating while talking about her life as Elise's retainer. S-rank, she's still eating.

Heck, we can even look back to some of the supports in Awakening, like Cherche and Robin's.

None of these supports make much sense, nor do they really flesh out the characters involved, much less show their developing relationship. In Anna's case, if you don't already know her general personality, you would think she has zero redeeming qualities. Any fan of FE could have written better support convos than the ones I mentioned, as long as they ACTUALLY READ THE CHARACTER NOTES.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

I am highly convinced that there is an idiot who doesn't read any of the character notes in the FE support writing team.

Me too. There's a bunch (like the majority of Oboro or Leon's supports) that are quality as fuck, but then there's shit like Kazahana x Silas and Joker x Rinka S rank. The writing in both gets me pretty pissed off. Asama x Kagerou is also awful. We do not need more supports entirely based on boobs.