Main Aqua discussion thread.

Pepper

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of 4chan agree about Azura and Kamui having a unique ending, but I'm not certain about it.

I've seen that most 4chan thinks this and half of the FE community on 8chan's /v/ thinks this as well but the other half wants more proof .

Sorry but i'm still slightly confused on reading some of Awakener's posts, all I wanna know is whether or not Azura and Kamui are blood related on some level being from the same line of royalty.

Sorry but i'm still slightly confused on reading some of Awakener's posts, all I wanna know is whether or not Azura and Kamui are blood related on some level being from the same line of royalty.

According to Vincent, who read the third path dialogue:

Corrin/Kamui and Azura/Aqua are not related. They've each got different mothers and fathers. Corrin's father was not a member of royalty, but Aqua's was. Corrin's father pretty much usurped the throne from Aqua's dad.

Edited by FireMblum

Corrin/Kamui and Azura/Aqua are not related. They've each got different mothers and fathers. Corrin's father was not a member of royalty, but Aqua's was. Corrin's father pretty much usurped the throne from Aqua's dad.

Aweeessssome, thanks.

Edited by blueflash76

pretty much this.

According to the wiki, Aqua is the half sister of Nohr royals, I just wonder

How come she can S support Xander/Leo and still have a child? Even it's just half sibling I believe it's unacceptable. It might be explained in the Avatar x Hoshido royals case that they aren't related by blood, but but Aqua and Nohr royals have the same father!

Could anyone clear up this for me? Thank you in advance.

According to the wiki, Aqua is the half sister of Nohr royals, I just wonder

How come she can S support Xander/Leo and still have a child? Even it's just half sibling I believe it's unacceptable. It might be explained in the Avatar x Hoshido royals case that they aren't related by blood, but but Aqua and Nohr royals have the same father!

Could anyone clear up this for me? Thank you in advance.

I think the wiki might be wrong in that regard.

Aqua has no blood relation to the Nohr royal family whatsoever.

Aqua has a different mother from the other siblings, and her real father actually isn't Garon. So since she's not related to either Xander and Leo, she can S support them.

If I recall, the only instance of blood incest in the entire game would be Saizou and Kaze's kids potentially being able to S support one another. Saizou and Kaze are brothers, so their children would be cousins.

Edited by FireMblum

I think the wiki might be wrong in that regard.

Aqua has no blood relation to the Nohr royal family.

Aqua has a different mother from the other siblings, and her father actually isn't Garon. So since she's not related to either Xander and Leo, she can S support them.

Ah, I see. Thank you very much!!

Aqua says she was born in nohr when you meet her.

Is that so? I admit, I was a bit hasty putting things together with the info we've been given.

We know she's not Garon's actual daughter.

We know her father was the king of the Invisible Kingdom before Hydra came in.

If she says she was born in Nohr, maybe her mother was still pregnant with her when she married Garon?

I guess it would make sense given she only ever mentions her mother in her supports.

Edited by FireMblum

Is that so? I admit, I was a bit hasty putting things together with the info we've been given.

We know she's not Garon's actual daughter.

We know her father was the king of the Invisible Kingdom before Hydra came in.

If she says she was born in Nohr, maybe her mother was still pregnant with her when she married Garon?

I guess it would make sense given she only ever mentions her mother in her supports.

From what I gather in the Nohr siblings supports with Leon and Elise when I was playing

Garon seemed to loved all of his women's children and the women themselves, but the women hated each other deeply and by the end of the feud Only Marx Carmilla, Aqua, Leon and Elise who was born when it ended lived.

Some potential stuff regarding Shenmei, Azura's mother. Also some more background info regarding the Nohr royals.

In Azura's support with Leon, it is revealed that the Garon (before he was killed) is a loving father. But due to his concubines constantly killing each others and killing each others children to gain favor from Garon (is this a Chinese Palace drama???), it really depressed Garon. Garon has more children but in the end only Elise, Marx, Leon and Camilla survived to the killing. Because their mothers is so focused on gaining favor from Garon and eliminating competition, Marx and the others were greatly neglected. Because of this, they developed a very close bond together because that all they have growing up. Queen Shenmei's death depressed garon even further and turned him into a old bitter man he is AKA like how he killed the Hoshido's king (he stolen Kamui because he wanted to foil Hydra's plan of some sort). I am not 100 percent sure about Azura's mom death, but if going by this new info it could be that the Shenmei appearing in the third route is either a fake like Slime Garon or as someone brought back to life as Hydra's minion like he did with Kamui's mom. Azura also revealed that Shenmei is a loving mother and she is the one who gave her that magical pendant.

Edited by Awakener_

Some potential stuff regarding Shenmei, Azura's mother. Also some more background info regarding the Nohr royals.

In Azura's support with Leon, it is revealed that the Garon (before he was killed) is a loving father. But due to his concubines constantly killing each others and killing each others children to gain favor from Garon (is this a Chinese Palace drama???), it really depressed Garon. Garon has more children but in the end only Elise, Marx, Leon and Camilla survived to the killing. Because their mothers is so focused on gaining favor from Garon and eliminating competition, Marx and the others were greatly neglected. Because of this, they developed a very close bond together because that all they have growing up. Queen Shenmei's death depressed garon even further and turned him into a old bitter man he is AKA like how he killed the Hoshido's king (he stolen Kamui because he wanted to foil Hydra's plan of some sort). I am not 100 percent sure about Azura's mom death, but if going by this new info it could be that the Shenmei appearing in the third route is either a fake like Slime Garon or as someone brought back to life as Hydra's minion like he did with Kamui's mom. Azura also revealed that Shenmei is a loving mother and she is the one who gave her that magical pendant.

So he genuinely loved Aqua's mum and Aqua?

So he genuinely loved Aqua's mum and Aqua?

As far as she can remember? Yes. He not bad at all but when all these shits add up, it can changed a person.

Edited by Awakener_

As far as she can remember? Yes. He not bad at all but when all these shits add up, it can changed a person.

I went to read some of the supports and

it seems that Aqua is pretty bitter on how the other women treated her, but I've been trying to find Aqua and Elise's cause I remember it being about Elise trying to get to know her older sis I think I kinda forget most of it.

Edited by Pepper

I went to read some of the supports and

it seems that Aqua is pretty bitter on how the other women treated her, but I've been trying to find Aqua and Elise's cause I remember it being about Elise trying to get to know her older sis I think I kinda forget most of it.

Yes, I did report about that before. I am liking more and more about Fates supports, it really show how these supports goes deep about the characters and revealing back story.

Edited by Awakener_

Yes, I did report about that before. I am liking more and more about Fates supports, it really show how these supports goes deep about the characters and revealing back story.

I'm pretty hyped for the third path.