Main Aqua discussion thread.

Pepper

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okie dokie, some minor stuffs. The paths you chosen not only affect the story but also the knowledge/info that Azura possessed.

Such as if you chosen to side with neither, she has the knowledge about the Invisible Kingdom explaining that she is the princess of IK whereas choosing Nohr or Hoshido she won't has that deeper knowledge. One of the Hydra's power is time looping so you can say all three routes in a way are all canon. Further hints of this is with Azura's confession in the IK route, "Maybe in this world... we can achieved happiness", it a possibility that Azura knew what happened in Hoshido/Nohr (also hinted that you have always been with Azura throughout the two routes).

72cDr5g.png

The opening of the third route is a combination of both Nohr/Hoshido with some extended stuff, such as not only Azura is reaching out for Kamui but also trying to embrace him as well. Truly a canon OTP. :3

Edited by Awakener_

In a dark area where you get teleported by some strange thing also in the IK and its only chapter 7 well Aqua was right on Hoshido and Nohr not finding us but other stuff found us. PS music is lovely.

playing the third path too , Im really feeling it and its already more harder than nohr and if you didn't do the grinding aqua trick on chapter 5 by KOULI you will have a bad time lel

Edited by ivanhellsing

ok I sent maid chan to her death due to me not bloody knowing how much enemies were around the dark corner and cheesing Aqua's songs in this and leveling her will be a bitch cause she can be two shot, time to restart the level so I can plan out my attack plan.

Edited by Pepper

^You could just edited in within a single post.

Sorry I'm not thinking straight right now I'm just in hype mode.

Aqua is bringing Gunter up to speed on what's going on

Edited by Pepper

Okie dokie, some minor stuffs. The paths you chosen not only affect the story but also the knowledge/info that Azura possessed.

Such as if you chosen to side with neither, she has the knowledge about the Invisible Kingdom explaining that she is the princess of IK whereas choosing Nohr or Hoshido she won't has that deeper knowledge. One of the Hydra's power is time looping so you can say all three routes in a way are all canon. Further hints of this is with Azura's confession in the IK route, "Maybe in this world... we can achieved happiness", it a possibility that Azura knew what happened in Hoshido/Nohr (also hinted that you have always been with Azura throughout the two routes).

72cDr5g.png

The opening of the third route is a combination of both Nohr/Hoshido with some extended stuff, such as not only Azura is reaching out for Kamui but also trying to embrace him as well. Truly a canon OTP. :3

What is the context for the scene, and how did it play out in the other two routes?

Also, I am curious to see if the time loop is ever directly addressed, since if it isn't I can proceed with my plan to write a fanfic to explain just that happening. Actually, I intend to use this to also explain why the Awakening chars are in that timeline too, among other things. Current plan I am playing with is post Nohr route (retcon Azura's death to play out like it did in the Hoshido route), and will deal with the fact that Hydra was never defeated this time. Also, something about certain other characters ending showing up, could have something to do with my other major OTP *looks at forum avatar pic*

Confirmation about Azura's mom

Comfirmed that she indeed past away, the corrent Shenmei is brought back from the grave like Kamui's mother. Geez, IS literary went out of their ways to make sure Azura is parallel to Kamui in any way possible.

Confirmation about Azura's mom

Comfirmed that she indeed past away, the corrent Shenmei is brought back from the grave like Kamui's mother. Geez, IS literary went out of their ways to make sure Azura is parallel to Kamui in any way possible.

Apparently according to the summary they really are cousins.......sad I liked this pairing. Thanks IS you twits.....

The localization team's gonna have a field day with this one...

Hahahahaha, I fucking dare them to put companion instead of husband/wife. I will kamikaze the NoA's headquarter if they have that ballz to do it. I.SO.FUCKING.DARE.THEM