Main Aqua discussion thread.

Pepper

Hahahahaha, I fucking dare them to put companion instead of husband/wife. I will kamikaze the NoA's headquarter if they have that ballz to do it. I.SO.FUCKING.DARE.THEM

IIRC Aqua and Kamui can have kids together. "Companions" isn't going to work this time.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IIRC Aqua and Kamui can have kids together. "Companions" isn't going to work this time.

Companions......with benefits

Companions......with benefits

You win the internet.

What summery?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=55655

Note that cousin marriage is considered acceptable in several countries (including Japan).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_law_in_the_United_States_by_state

F%$k IS.......had to ruin to the only decent match up with a Male Kamui they just had to do it.

Screwing up the whole Blood vs Bonds concept wasn't enough. Putting in awkward fan-service wasn't enough. Bringing in easy bake babies, or botching up one of the route narratives wasn't even enough for them oh no they had to head for finish line. I am so pissed!

Is this revelation even brought up by either character? This is just creepy and wrong if such a heavy revelation is addressed hell its still messed up even if it was.

Really? Holy shit! Canon on top of Wincest? Fucking based IS!

I got to admit, that's pretty badass. :p

Joking aside, you shouldn't have to worry, there's apparently not any 'wife/child' screen anywhere.

Edited by B.Leu

F%$k IS.......had to ruin to the only decent match up with a Male Kamui they just had to do it.

Screwing up the whole Blood vs Bonds concept wasn't enough. Putting in awkward fan-service wasn't enough. Bringing in easy bake babies, or botching up one of the route narratives wasn't even enough for them oh no they had to head for finish line. I am so pissed!

Is this revelation even brought up by either character? This is just creepy and wrong if such a heavy revelation is addressed hell its still messed up even if it was.

I am going to guess the localization team will just make Mikoto and Shenmei not related

Still, even if the localization team changes this... it does make it really weird...

*retreats back to safety of Robin x Lucina ship: because there totally isn't anything weird with that ship*

Edited by TheWerdna

The whole thing is brought up by Mikoto so yeah.But I don't believe it is brought up after that.I don't even think they realize.

Hmm...well I've been wanting to say this for a long time but..

..Am I the only one who doesn't like Azura?

No, it just that Azura is the Lucina of this game and that a guaranteed popularity (already a fan favor in Japan).

can one of y'all bring me up to speed I've been sleeping after the last break I had playing so what is really going on?

IS screwed the pooch hard. Apparently Mikoto and Aqua's birth mother are sisters thus making them(Kamui and Aqua) cousins.

Edited by Iron Griffin

IS screwed the pooch hard. Apparently Mikoto and Aqua's birth mother are sisters thus making them(Kamui and Aqua) cousins.

Please don't say they screwed up, rembember that Japan doesn't view that as wrong

On other hand, isn't funny how are actually related by blood, but not in the way everyone thought?( Throught their mothers, instead of fathers)