Kamui Customizer v.1.0.6 [ROBINMAKER IS NOW LAUNCH]

Thor Odinson

This is amazing... thanks so much!

Here are mine:

4JkR2Ju.pngQGEURt1.png

Igar on the left and Belda (short for Beldalina) on the right...

WE ARE FROM THE PLANET MARS AND WE COME IN PEACE!! No seriously, my avatars are probably going to look something like this. Even in Awakening I made mine look funky lol.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally found a way to get the MUs I made onto the forums.

post-13710-0-71984000-1435366576_thumb.png

This is Aki. She's going to be my Hoshido run character. Her asset/flaw will be +skill/-luck, and her reclass will be Oni.

post-13710-0-49579900-1435366581_thumb.png

That's Cyril. He's going to be my Nohr run character. His asset/flaw will be +strength/-defense, and his reclass is Samurai.

I tried to make each character look like they somewhat belong to either family. Aki ended up looking similar to Takumi, and Cyril ended up looking like Xander's older brother.

Edited by Honey Bunny

Hoo, I had way too much fun making my units. At any rate, thank you for making this!

So, I have my male and female avatar for each path, along with pseudo!Pelleas, pseudo!Tanith, and pseudo!Chrom. As for the names, I tend to just stick with the two I gave my own two avatars, Green and Sage. That, or every avatar I make on my own will wind up with the name of an herb or color. Or Bob and Alice if I'm feeling uncreative.

Green (Nohr)

Notto%20this%20bulltto%20again_zps7u9zca

Sage (Hoshido) I may change his hair color since the options for green hair don't seem to work for him...

Sage_zps9qpu5esq.png

And the imposters whose red eyes and pointy ears give them away:

Prince%20Pelleas_zpsgdjm2lfv.png

Tanith_zpsqbeu5ns7.png

Chrom_zpsil01gc9h.png

Well, I did try with them. Although I really wish there were better male hair options so I could recreate Azel, Oscar, or Lucius. Oh well

Edited by Ledges

I am a little disappointed that the customisation in this game is worse than awakening but here are mine

Nohr Jack Wyvern rider

post-15072-0-50846700-1435368513_thumb.png

Hoshido Meg Pegasus knight

post-15072-0-11625600-1435368528_thumb.png

Well, here they are. Awkward and uninteresting in all their glory.

post-15831-0-52940300-1435370660_thumb.png

This is my Femui, Akira, who will be taking the first Avatar, and she will be taking the Nohr path and probably marrying Xander or Leo (just because). I picked the blue hair because of the requirements to be a lord.

post-15831-0-61080300-1435370789_thumb.png

Then their is my Mamui, who is still currently unnamed, who will be going Hoshido the second time around and probably be marrying Rinkah or someone.

Thanks so much for making this! Really helps tide over the endless waiting for this game.

Alright

If I read app engine billing right, google site should be back up by like 3AM EST or something

Hopefully the App Engine $300 free trial covers me for the next 2 months lol

Or not, it's already back up \o/

Edited by Thor Odinson

Thank you so much for making this!
I don't know how many portraits of avatar I've made. I have especially some difficulties in choosing the female avatar XD

I also like the initial designs for both of the avatars, so maybe I will also play my game with the default build and name for the avatar.

But here goes my creation :

My male avatar, Ciel.

LrbumM8.png

And my female avatar, Lynne.

x8XQSPL.png

Thanks for the App OP! Its awesome.

This is the female Kamui i'm going to use in most of my playthroughs. (Gotta do F!Kamui x Shara XP)

TturxVE.png

And this is the male one I plan on doing for around 2 playthroughs. Once to marry Aqua and once to marry Pieri.

rkzgzXd.png

Might drop the facemarkings on both but idk for now.

Firefox issue with the hair overlay is fixed, although if you're using local and encounter issues the Hard-Light algorithm is still in the system. If enough people still have issues with the hair, I might add a button to switch between the different hair rendering algorithms.

My male Nohr Kamui. Likely will have + strength has a asset and - luck as a flaw. Reclass will probably be a fighter:

Male%20Kamui_zpsifzhfgik.png

Female Hoshido Kamui. Speed asset and HP flaw . Reclass into myrmidon (or I think the Hoshido equivalent is a samurai?) :

Female%20Kamui_zpstlpktumf.png

Oh man, I love this. Not quite as many options as Awakening, but still plenty.

Here's two female avatars:

Hoshido1Avatar.png

My first character that I'll use in the Hoshido route

Nohr1Avatar.png

My character for the Nohr route

And two male avatars:

maleavatar.png

maleavatar2.png

I need this game now! D: