Best Class for Zero

nordopolica

I like the idea of Dark Mage Zero, personally. Second Seal him into Dark Mage ASAP and he keeps the same 10% STR growth as Outlaw, plus 20% bonus MAG growth. If both stats grow evenly, he can promote into Dark Knight and wreck face; if his STR is iffy or his MAG is super-blessed, you can just go straight Sorcerer and tear things up that way instead.

You want him to have wide Movement and good offense, if you care about capturing generics. Which would probably be the only reason you are using him over Eponine or Anna if you aren't marrying him or something. Dark Knight fits him best IMO.

Edited by JothTheConqueror

Eh, for me more healing is always good to have, he's already good enough with a bow, plus Adventurer have good skills: Lucky Seven(!!) and Pass, Bow Knight have Rally Skill and Kunaibreaker.

Or you could go Adventurer at first for Lucky Seven, then immediately reclass as Bow knight. That sounds like a good things to do.

Edited by B.Leu

I like having multiple healers, so my Zero will become an Adventurer. Plus, having Pass is nice, especially for looting chests!

I'm leaving Bow Knight to either Luna or Lazward. Anna, I'll be reclassing to a Herb Merchant (and promoting to Great Merchant). Eponine, I might just not use at all. I'm not as interested in the children characters as I was in Awakening. I'm liking the first generation characters much more this time around.

Zero as Dark Mage to Dark Knight and then back to Adventurer seems to be good to me. Since there is a magic 1-2 range bow. This is probably better for him since his strength growth isn't great and there are lots of low resistance enemies in the game.

If you don't care of keeping him as his base class Dark Knight is probably for the best.

Well it depends on what you need for your team. If you want another healer, promote to the adventurer class, if you want strength, promote to a bow knight. It's all up to what you feel is lacking on your team. I personally think Bow Knight is his best class to be in due to the movement and the increase in power, which he really does need.

• 6 months later...

Zero as Dark Mage to Dark Knight and then back to Adventurer seems to be good to me. Since there is a magic 1-2 range bow. This is probably better for him since his strength growth isn't great and there are lots of low resistance enemies in the game.

If you don't care of keeping him as his base class Dark Knight is probably for the best.

If you want to use shining bow you need to stay in adventurer class anyway, it's C rank bow, you need to get that rank anyway.

Well if we're talking about min-maxing i would say any magic class would end for him better however story-wise you might have better luck with bow knight or adventurer.

If you're about to marry him then maybe holybowman would work? or maybe spellcaster?

in IK you can go creazy and reclass him for kinshi knight from Subaki, but he'll be underleveled anyway and some of people won't do grinding so it's out of question.

Honestly i always have problems with Zero, i have no idea what to do with him, there are better magic character and bow users, with his speed he's good supporter maybe? Dunno.

Might be joining in late, but if you can then I would recommend Dark Knight for I found it that he is actually more magic base than strength. Otherwise, go Bow Knight for movement

not only are you joining in late, in fact, that's against the rules :P