What Fire Emblem game has your favorite soundtrack?

Nobody

What Fire Emblem game has you favorite Soundtrack?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite OST in the series

• Dark Dragon and Sword of Light
    • Gaiden
    • Mystery of the Emblem
    • Genealogy of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword/Rekka no Ken/7
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance
    • Radiant Dawn
    • Shadow Dragon
    • New Mystery of the Emblem ~Heroes of Light and Shadow~
    • Awakening

RD is my number 1 favourite pick, though FE4 is close. I also really love the music from FEif that I've heard so far. Overall, though, I really think that most of the music in FE games is pretty great and I listen to it rather often.

Aside from Genealogy and Radiant Dawn, which are probably the two with the best OST, Sacred Stones and Awakening also have really good OSTs. I especially like how Awakening used normal and 'Ablaze' versions of the map themes so the battle transitions are no longer so jarring.

I'm surprised that Awakening's soundtrack isn't rated higher than it is in this poll. It's one of my favourite video game soundtracks ever, and along with the graphics of the game, really helped me get immersed in the atmosphere. Conquest and its Ablaze variation is pretty much my favourite track from any video game.

I just can't get over Awakening's "Don't speak her name!" and "Purpose".

The chills...

I'm also a big fan of Binding Blade's "Shaman in the Dark".

Those are my favorite two songs on Awakening as well. That being said, Awakening, the Tellius Saga, and Blazing Sword stood out to me soundtrack wise. Every FE game has amazing music though.

fe6s soundtrack is so....feelsbadman. to me it has the most memorable songs....it has such amazing songs but the trashy gba sound hurts them lots. i like almosy every song in that game really. i dont really like a lot of fe music but every game except awakening does have its songs that i thought were catchy or easy to remember and like.