NICKT™

Due to personal things, I might slow down or all right stop posting for a while whilst I get on top of everything, but I most likely will still be working on these in my spare time.

So, until things are better, I'll leave you with this in the meantime.

Edited by NICKT™

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This compilation. So nice.

My personnal favourite are Mia, Marcia, and Makalov! I find him just, accurate and good looking.

That aside, did I do something to this Volke? I don't see what xD

I'm avoiding the bigger mugs on purpose. No idea in hell what I'm going to do with the big guys like Mordecai, lest I break the box and add way too much width.

Edited by NICKT™

Maurim, Brom and Tauroneo.

Only really happy with Tauroneo, even though I had to make a lot of changes to make it fit. Same with Brom and Maurim, the latter had his body resized smaller than his head so his shoulders would fit and Brom had his shoulder pads changed but they ended up looking like shit, but I don't even care.

Edited by NICKT™

i wonder what kind of splices you could make with these? :P

muarim is sick.

It opens it up a lot, that's for sure.

I was hoping people would use my own personal collection for splicing as well, but that hasn't seemed to have taken off, unfortunately.

These really are the most impressive FE9 sprites I've seen in the fandom to date, taken as a whole collection. There might be one or two really impressive solo sprites from others that blow these out of the water, but none of the other collections come near this level of quality. Can't wait to see them in a game.