itt: I generate your Fates class, growth rates and personal skill

Esme

Ok, I did 3 RNGs in order to get three characters.

Firstly: 60, 50, 86, 23, 81, 44, 100, 43 and the solo number was 45.

Secondly: 66, 45, 83, 33, 81, 70, 27, 71 and the solo number was 11.

Finally: 20, 98, 57, 100, 91, 82, 77, 64 and the solo number was 13.

Edited by Fantasia

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh geez. . .writing about everyone would probably keep me busy until Fates came to the US! But. . .writing about other people's characters is a bit rude, so I won't do it unless they give me permission! :P:

I'm glad you liked it~!

Yeah, it was a pretty good. If there's one thing I love about FE, it's the supports. They don't always leave me satisfied, so to be able to write my own... it's totally satisfying. I don't have the best writing abilities, but I'm confident that I can whip up some interesting supports.

announcement: I'll write additional stuff for your characters, too, if you guys give me permission.

Edited by Esme

Oh geez. . .writing about everyone would probably keep me busy until Fates came to the US! But. . .writing about other people's characters is a bit rude, so I won't do it unless they give me permission! :P:

I'm glad you liked it~!

Hold up, you're not being serious about writing about the (insert number of requests within the last 9 pages) number of characters, aren't you?

My stuff is free to use, so have at it.

Hold up, you're not being serious about writing about the (insert number of requests within the last 9 pages) number of characters, aren't you?

Only cool people are worth it (as in, people who let me). So that's currently Nightmare and you. :P:

Now, whether or not I can come up with anything is another story! It might be in five minutes, or five years!

I think I'll go ahead and help Eclipse (Or anyone else who might find it useful.) by compiling all the characters I made into the OP. That way we don't have to dig through each page trying to find a certain character.

The character limit for posts might cause a few problems, though, but I'll deal with that later.

...I mean...I'd read it. I read through the past 10 pages, I can certainly afford that. This is all despite not intending to actually buy a copy of Fates. But whatever, why not is as good a reason as...some other reason, I'm sure.

Now, while I would be ecstatic to see a character I help create, even by supplying numbers, in a story, something tells me reduction of the current number might be a wise idea. Maybe not, I haven't counted, and compared to an actual FE game, it might not be that high.

Now, here's my totally randomly generated thing:

83, 47, 43, 56, 54, 66, 47, 48

And here's my legitimately randomly generated thing:

50, 88, 19, 91, 82, 15, 75, 36

That 75 is actually a re-roll from a 95. So...yeah. Provided, the 50 is a re-roll from a ten. Mix and match as you will.

...I mean...I'd read it. I read through the past 10 pages, I can certainly afford that. This is all despite not intending to actually buy a copy of Fates. But whatever, why not is as good a reason as...some other reason, I'm sure.

Now, while I would be ecstatic to see a character I help create, even by supplying numbers, in a story, something tells me reduction of the current number might be a wise idea. Maybe not, I haven't counted, and compared to an actual FE game, it might not be that high.

Now, here's my totally randomly generated thing:

83, 47, 43, 56, 54, 66, 47, 48

And here's my legitimately randomly generated thing:

50, 88, 19, 91, 82, 15, 75, 36

That 75 is actually a re-roll from a 95. So...yeah. Provided, the 50 is a re-roll from a ten. Mix and match as you will.

Eh, well, I'm not going to be writing some huge, elaborate story or anything-- just some interactions between characters who I think would be great together. Think of them like support conversations.

Anyway, sorry for taking so long. Here are your results:

Your class is Hero. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 50%

STR - 90%

MAG - 20%

SKL - 90%

SPD - 80%

LCK - 15%

DEF - 75%

RES - 35%

You are a male and your name is Arnor. Out of everyone in the army, you are the best with children. You are a famous warrior with a passion for heroism and storytelling. In your youth, you were a hired sword with exceptional talent. You have been to every corner of the continent and have worked with countless employers over the years. Now, in your old age, you have decided to settle down and live peacefully in your home village. However, because of the threat of war, you have decided to take up arms again one last time.

Your personal skill is Invigorate and it restores 5% of the HP of all allies within five spaces.

Eh, well, I'm not going to be writing some huge, elaborate story or anything-- just some interactions between characters who I think would be great together. Think of them like support conversations.

Ah, I see. It would still be interesting to read, certainly, and of course not quite as, uh...gigantic, I suppose.

Oh, 'tis not a problem! I must say, I am very pleased with this.

Ah, I see. It would still be interesting to read, certainly, and of course not quite as, uh...gigantic, I suppose.

Oh, 'tis not a problem! I must say, I am very pleased with this.

Yeah, gotta start small after all. I don't write stuff often and would rather not embarrass myself by attempting to write a long fic.

And I'm glad you liked your character.

Yeah, gotta start small after all. I don't write stuff often and would rather not embarrass myself by attempting to write a long fic.

Ah, I remember when I tried to start writing by making a multiple chapter epic. I deleted that story, it was terrible.

Your class is Hero. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 50%

STR - 90%

MAG - 20%

SKL - 90%

SPD - 80%

LCK - 15%

DEF - 75%

RES - 35%

You are a male and your name is Arnor. Out of everyone in the army, you are the best with children. You are a famous warrior with a passion for heroism and storytelling. In your youth, you were a hired sword with exceptional talent. You have been to every corner of the continent and have worked with countless employers over the years. Now, in your old age, you have decided to settle down and live peacefully in your home village. However, because of the threat of war, you have decided to take up arms again one last time.

Your personal skill is Invigorate and it restores 5% of the HP of all allies within five spaces.

I posted a couple of randomly generated numbers a couple of days back (it's on Page 9 I think) and I don't know if you have noticed them or not. Please can you look at them and generate my characters please? :) (And I hope that I don't sound rude in my attempt at asking, but if I do I apologise).

miles is up for additional fictioning if you wish.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=56131&p=3910348

One day Miles was walking in the woods when Echo saw him, fell deeply in love, and followed him. Miles sensed he was being followed and shouted "Who's there?". Echo repeated "Who's there?". She eventually revealed her identity and attempted to embrace him. He stepped away and told her to leave him alone. She was heartbroken and spent the rest of her life in lonely glens until nothing but an echo sound remained of her. Nemesis, the goddess of revenge, learned of this story and decided to punish Miles. She lured him to a pool where he saw his own reflection. He didn't realize it was only an image and fell in love with it. He eventually realized that his love could not be addressed and committed suicide.

sorry im not creative

Ah, I remember when I tried to start writing by making a multiple chapter epic. I deleted that story, it was terrible.

Haha, I don't want to do anything cringe-y, either.

I posted a couple of randomly generated numbers a couple of days back (it's on Page 9 I think) and I don't know if you have noticed them or not. Please can you look at them and generate my characters please? :) (And I hope that I don't sound rude in my attempt at asking, but if I do I apologise).

You don't sound rude at all. I am forgetful and I tend to miss things easily, so feel free to let me know if I happen to miss anything. I will go ahead and write you up later on today.

miles is up for additional fictioning if you wish.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=56131&p=3910348

One day Miles was walking in the woods when Echo saw him, fell deeply in love, and followed him. Miles sensed he was being followed and shouted "Who's there?". Echo repeated "Who's there?". She eventually revealed her identity and attempted to embrace him. He stepped away and told her to leave him alone. She was heartbroken and spent the rest of her life in lonely glens until nothing but an echo sound remained of her. Nemesis, the goddess of revenge, learned of this story and decided to punish Miles. She lured him to a pool where he saw his own reflection. He didn't realize it was only an image and fell in love with it. He eventually realized that his love could not be addressed and committed suicide.

sorry im not creative

narcissus out of 10!!! wow!!! I cried many tear! <3

Anyway, you were actually the first guy I was going to write about.

29, 30, 55, 32, 19, 19, 70, 77

edit, ps: I have a feeling I know where this is going... but my numbers are from some generator. Oh well!

Edited by Anya

Ok, so I looked at Page 9 and you are correct, I did miss your post.

oh my god you want three dude you are killing me

kidding, I'll try and get them done tomorrow or something.

Ok, so I looked at Page 9 and you are correct, I did miss your post.

oh my god you want three dude you are killing me

kidding, I'll try and get them done tomorrow or something.

Sorry... I wanted three characters so I could write about them gettin drunk at a pub or something... Edited by Fantasia

Sorry... I wanted three characters so I could write about them gettin drunk at a pub or something...

Ahhh, don't worry about it! I'm just being an ass.

• 2 weeks later...