[Team If] Fire Emblem If Fanslation (All chapters and paralogues done)

Cellenseres

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least have....a good knowledge of Japanese grammar and complete fluency in English.

SOON

If youd like I can take a crack at a tiny load. Been studying it for a bit woudnt mind testing what I've learned so far and seeing if my studying is legit or if I need to study more. Help is help right? :D

So I recently just got FE:If with the 2.1 translation but I sadly can't play the dlc.

As a N3DS owner, is there anyway to get the 2.0 version of the game? (PM me)

In order to play with the dlc, I'd need to change my region to JP, which is such a bother because N3DS isn't really fully supported yet when it comes to CFW and there's issues out the ass with it. I would really be grateful if someone could help me with the 2.0 translation or having the "icon.bin" removed as I'd be able to play it, thank you.

So I recently just got FE:If with the 2.1 translation but I sadly can't play the dlc.

As a N3DS owner, is there anyway to get the 2.0 version of the game? (PM me)

In order to play with the dlc, I'd need to change my region to JP, which is such a bother because N3DS isn't really fully supported yet when it comes to CFW and there's issues out the ass with it. I would really be grateful if someone could help me with the 2.0 translation or having the "icon.bin" removed as I'd be able to play it, thank you.

I wouldn't recommend 2.0, the 2.1 patch came out because 2.0 was full of bugs that needed fixing.

• 2 weeks later...

Will you be releasing the English script in some form?

I would offer to help, I've been studying Japanese for a couple years, but I'm still really bad at it and I don't think I'd trust my own translations. Too much reliance on dictionaries still :( Also I'm trying to work through the story and trying to understand everything on my own.

The pastebin(http://pastebin.com/x8QuNKjq) says to start Decrypt9 to create the XORPADs but what exactlly does start Decrypt9 to create the XORPADs mean and when ever I try to make the xorpads on rxtools it says to many/to few entries or old version of ncchinfo.bin I used the link from the pastebin (https://github.com/archshift/Decrypt9/) to get my decrypt9 I dragged my BFZJ.3DS onto nccinfo_gen.bin and got a 1kb nccinfo.bin, and when i was able to create xorpads using 3ds simple cia converter i only got 2 .xorpads insted of the 4 the paste bin says i need ( I have, string fo number and letteres .main.exefs_norm.xorpad and string of numberes and letteres.Main.exheader.xorpad so when i tried to use the patcher it said You are missing a xorpad: Main.exefs_7x. Sorry for the long post but please help and please don't let it be like last time where i had to figure it out by my self, thank you for your help and once again sorry.

Starting Decrypt9: once you have a compiled version of Decrypt9 (find it on that site everyone knows about but can't say by name), put its Launcher.dat on the root of your 3ds's SD card along with your nccinfo.bin (yes, it should be about 1k). Then put the SD card back in the 3ds, run the browser exploit, and follow the instructions on the 3ds screen (aka press A). Does this give you all the xorpads?

Its says this is long so prepare your self. (im funny)

Opening /Slot0x25keyX.bin ...

Opening /seeddb.bin ...

Could not open /seeddb.bin

9.x seed crypto game decryption will fail!

Opening / ncchinfo.bin ...

Number of entries: 7

Creating Pad Number: 1. Size (Mb): 1

Using keyslot: 2C

Done!

Creating Pad Number: 2. Size (Mb): 4

Using keyslot: 2C

Creating Pad Number: 3. Size (Mb): 4

Failed to find seed in seeddb.bin

NCCH Padgen: Failed!

By the way I pressed A

time to go look at my sdcard contents.

Update: I got the xorpads well some xorpads i got 00040000012DE00.Main.exefs_norm.xorpad and

00040000012DE00.Main.exheader.xorpad

Edited by ThesilverZero

You guys except reddit posts of translations? Like supports and skinships?

For the most part, yes. We do accept online published translations - well not really accept the proofreaders just paste it into the code. Untranslated ones will be translated later.