Favorite pairing for the fathers - Part 2: Benoit, Arthur, Hinata, Asama, and Odin

Morgan

Favorite pairing for the character - Part 2: Benoit, Arthur, Hinata, Asama, and Odin  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite partner for Benoit

• Rinkah
    • Oboro
    • Mozume
    • Azura
    • Felicia
    • Elise
    • Camilla
    • Pieri
    • Belka
    • Luna
    • Effie
    • Charlotte
    • Nyx
    • F!Kamui
  2. 2. Favorite partner for Arthur

• Luna
    • Setsuna
    • Kagerou
    • Belka
    • Camilla
    • F!Kamui
    • Felicia
    • Azura
    • Mozume
    • Pieri
    • Elise
    • Effie
    • Charlotte
    • Nyx
  3. 3. Favorite partner for Hinata

• Azura
    • Felica
    • F!Kamui
    • Mozume
    • Luna
    • Pieri
    • Hinoka
    • Setsuna
    • Kagerou
    • Oboro
    • Sakura
    • Hana
    • Orochi
    • Rinkah
    • Takumi......
  4. 4. Favorite partner for Asama

• Effie
    • Azura
    • Belka
    • Kagerou
    • Hinoka
    • Setsuna
    • Felicia
    • Mozume
    • Oboro
    • Sakura
    • Hana
    • Orochi
    • Rinkah
    • F!Kamui
  5. 5. Favorite pairing for Odin

• Elise
    • Azura
    • Orochi
    • Kagerou
    • Mozume
    • Felicia
    • Effie
    • Pieri
    • Camilla
    • Belka
    • Luna
    • Nyx
    • Charlotte
    • F!Kamui

Whether it be for Love or for Stats, most of us have a favorite pairing for certain characters. I made this poll to find which ones are the most popular in terms of supports and mods. Whichever you prefer, please vote and contribute your thoughts! For part 2 we will discuss what some of the more popular pairings are for Benoit, Arthur, Hinata, Asama, and Odin.

Edited by Morgan

I went

Belka

Setsuna

Pieri

Elfie

Kagerou.

Blak and Benoit just have the cutest supports and Ignis does not look too shabby with that blue hair.Camilla was a close second though.

Setsuna and Harold are just hilarious.Again Lutz looks cool with blue hair.

Pieri and Hinata cause I love their supports and again, Hismae looks good with blue hair

I went Elfie and Asama cause Mitama has like crazy Str.

Finally went Kagerou cause supports and Ophelia is just awesomely offensive.

Damn, I was JUST wondering about who the perfect mother for Velour would be. Ah well, maybe next week.

In terms of stats, I noticed that Odin and Elise work beautifully together. I had Ophelia riding around the map critting everybody in sight. She couldn't take a physical hit worth a damn though. I haven't paired him with anyone else, and I can remember surprisingly little from their support, so I can't comment on the "love" aspect of it.

As for Arthur, I thought he'd be the most gimmicky character in the game, but he's got surprisingly sweet supports. Belka could work, even though I'm not much of a fan of her.

Belka

Setsuna

Kazahana

Elfie

Kagerou

I have a question. Why is Ophelia a possible partner for Benoit in the poll (she is between Luna and Effie)?

Whoops! Fixed that

Honestly, not sure about stats so i just voted what i would like to see. Benoit/Elise is going to happen on my Nohr run because i want it.

I put Harold with Felicia simply because i dunno if im even gonna use him or not. Same with poor Hinata there.

I like the idea of Asama/Orochi considering their personalities. The snark in that household has to be something to behold. Im not sure who im pairing Odin with but Belka could give him wyvern so..../shrug

Mozume
Setsuna
Hinoka

Effie

Luna

I went with who I'm pairing them with in my main playthrough, except for Odin. I'm pairing him with Elise, but I'm not sure if I like the vibe the S-Support gives off. On the other hand, I loved his supports with Luna.

I'm still really not sure, but for now the ones I like the most in my mind are:

Hinata x Kazahana

Arthur x Charlotte

Odin x Nyx

I'm not sure about Asama and Benoit, maybe Asama x Orochi... And benoit x Effie? I'm not sure :S, but the others look like more solid in my mind now

Normally I would vote for stats, classes, mods and skills, but since I don't know the details of that stuff yet, I'll just pick based on who I think looks best together.

Benoit x Charlotte

Hinata x Hana

Arthur x Effie

Asama x Hinoka

And Odin x Elise.

Benoit x Felicia because I'm planning on pairing them at least once.

Hinata x Oboro because stupid hcs that I have (yeah I changed my vote two months later. Pffffft.)

Arthur x Charlotte because reasons.

Odin x Belka because I have like twenty ideas racing for these two *shrug*

And I voted for Asama x Hinoka but I like Asama/Setsuna as well.

Edited by Shadowess

• 3 weeks later...

Popular pairings so Far: there will be no duplicates

Saizou x Kagerou

Tsukuyomi x Nyx (Sakura for Birthright)

Kaze x F! Kamui (Azura if playing M!Kamui)

Subaki x Luna (Hinoka for Birthright)

Jakob x Felicia

Benoit x Belka

Arthur x Effie

Hinata x Hana

Asama x Setsuna

Odin x Elise

Camilla x Benoit: Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this support revolve around Benoit talking to bears? And also, I like the idea of him being integrated into the royal family. It makes me smile (and am I the only one who isn't too keen on his support with Belka? Too may elipses).

Arthur x Felicia: Best pairing. And by best, I kind of mean worst, because their combination of terrible luck and clumsiness is just a catastrophe waiting to happen (and their supports are pretty cute).

Hinata x Hinoka: I was originally going to pair Hinata with Sakura but I just can't because they both have names of characters from Naruto. That's really it. And Hinata seems to really respect Hinoka in their supports, and I find that rather sweet.

Asama x Setsuna: I actually haven't read their supports, but they're both really chill. Moreover, I think Mitama fits perfectly as Setsuna's daughter.

Odin x Elise: To be honest, the main factors I look for when pairing up Elise and Sakura is looking for someone who could, if I stretch my imagination and force myself to believe they're 17-18, is someone who kind of looks their age. I originally wanted to pair her with Cyrus, but apparently their supports are a bit iffy. But Elise's supports with Odin are pretty cute. Yay.