Series 3, 4, and 5 Card Preview

Hardin

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BK was playable in RD though. I have no idea who Camus and Ganz are. And I meant besides the original characters and main villains. xP

Edited by Anacybele

The Black Knight is just a glorified bonus character in RD, I'm talking about the real nuts and bolts in your party. But yes, Greil is the first NPC type to get a card (assuming you disregard his boss status in the prologue).

SR+ for this set are Black Knight/Mia/Ike/Azura (H)/Azura (n)/Flora. The last two If/Fates Srs are Kamui (H/f) and Kamui (N/M)

Big take away is that there's going to be a ton of merchandise for Cipher and FE in general at Comiket. Playmats, card holders (400 count and larger boxes were shown), and new deck boxes and sleeves were shown.

CVdXUVHVAAAWuiy.jpg
Alot more is shown on this one twitter account. https://twitter.com/kizuna_fecipher
Edited by Draxal

I'm watching the stream and I can say there is some beautiful Tellius fanservice!!

One pic drawn by Kita Senri of the Greil Mercs playing cipher!!

UjcO0XK.jpg

Oh my god, this is adorable. XD Poor Ike is going to lose though, because he's against his tactician there. :P

And as always, those three brothers crack me up. Boyd and Rolf doing their usual thing and Oscar is all "here we go again." lol And Shinon being his I-don't-care self too, spot on. XD

Also, Gatrie is huge, lolwow.

EDIT: Oh yeah, that Ryoma and Xander, oh wow. XD

Edited by Anacybele

From kizuna_fecipher twitter account:

Basara Camilla... Ugh, now I want to see Leon and Takumi's cards and see which classes they got (dark knight takumi plz dark knight takumi plz)

CVdWD3aUAAQCDEN.jpg

Kitty man!

CVdgYY9UAAI1mPX.jpg

The herons... These ones are cool!

CVdf9_1UYAAFQd-.jpg

Kisa-baby

CVdV93IU4AE3_Hp.jpg

Edited by SniperGYS