When Do You Think We Will See The Next Nintendo Direct? and Predictions

Captain Karnage

Sorry, but Zelda Wii U's Link was confirmed to be male. Aonuma referred to him as a he. Also, what does this have to do with my post? xP

Huh. Good question. I think I just would've liked to see that kind of reveal. Might've been completely unrelated, sorry, I'm exhausted.

Oh I know he said that, I just think it'd be sort of cool.

I'd be down for having the player choose between Link and Linkle, with the only difference being player sex.

Aonuma has said he's interested in possibly using her so I don't think it's out of the question. If not for Zelda Wii U, then something down the road.

i agree with what most people said TP HD, FE14, amiibo, #FE etc.

but i'd like info on pikmin 4 because it seems most people have frogotten it exists. not that i can blame them.

english cipher would be nice.

also gamecube games on VC.

Im surprised we haven't heard any news from Nintendo. We have February coming up with the Smash Bros DLC, Fire Emblem Fates releasing, and whatever else they have and there hasn't been a single word from them regarding any of it. Not even the announcement of a Direct.

Edited by Tolvir

also gamecube games on VC.

I wouldn't count on it. Since the Wii U gamepad doesn't have analog bumpers like the GameCube, some games like Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, and F-Zero GX might not work properly without significant modification.

I wouldn't count on it. Since the Wii U gamepad doesn't have analog bumpers like the GameCube, some games like Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, and F-Zero GX might not work properly without significant modification.

Then just make them compatible with the GC controller adapter or something? I'd like GC games on the VC myself so we can get PoR as well as RD.

well it's more of a longshot prediction but considering WW HD works fine on the wii u i don't see why other games like mario sunshine would be a problem.

I'll take a guess and say there will be a rather heavy focus on the 20th anniversary of pokemon. Might be some mention of bravely second and the other jrpgs that are coming. blah blah new games. Nintendo will probably give us more info on corn and bayonetta for smash (price ect.) and exact release date and for the love of naga they had better give FE fates a Europe release date.

I'll be pessimistic and guess the direct will occur mid-late February.

Edited by Mackc2

well it's more of a longshot prediction but considering WW HD works fine on the wii u i don't see why other games like mario sunshine would be a problem.

Sunshine needs the analog bumper functionality for staying in one place and shooting water and being able to move while shooting water. Both of those things are basically needed, because it's easier stay in place to shoot into Petey's mouth, and the "Great Goop Inferno",or whatever it's called, and the burning/sick Chain Chomp missions are easier to complete/ you can complete them quicker with moving.

Does Nintendo even want to admit that game still exists?

I highly doubt it's been canned, despite the huge backlash it got. They'll probably acknowledge it and give a release date closer to when it comes out. It wouldn't be the first time it's happened

At this point I am under the impression Nintendo isn't even going to do a direct any time soon. Bayonetta and Corrin got announced on some livestream somewhere instead of a direct, and then later twitter. They have a good bit of games coming out in the next few months, and outside a few obscure tweets from NoA there hasn't been any official word addressing any of it.

Edited by Tolvir