Nintendo Posted Yet Another Fire Emblem Fates Video

AbsoluteZer0Nova

Cool they are hyping this up, although having the comments section open is a pretty big mistake.

Not for psychology students; I bet it's a real goldmine for them.

I wonder if there's anyone out there who's planning on writing a report on waifu culture...

Its really great to see how much they're advertising and pushing this game in the west! I remember the days before FE13 when I had to wait for a game informer issue or scour the internet just to find news for new Fire Emblem games. I think the only FE ad I had ever seen was once on TV when Path of Radiance was coming out. And I was probably one of the few FE nerds who cared enough to squee out loud. How far we've come... :')

I tried to take the trailer seriously, but the narration dude reminded me of the guy doing Honest Trailers and I just... can't :P Also, lol at the speed up at the end.

"You can only side with one..." unless you pay extra money for dat DLC. Kinda ruins the drama.

Edited by Tsuky

That midair roll nobody tell me ryouma ain't lowkey theatrical bc who the fuck midair roll

Honestly I'm kinda salty that ingame doesn't give us a proper fight between Ryouma and Marx like the Trailer wants to suggest

I am totally getting this game now (though probally not until my birthday though though.) Are we going to end up with another one tommorow.

Although with all the drama the trailer showed, is funny that most of the comments are talking about face rubbing.

I read the comments and the vast majority of them are complaining about Censorship or $80 dollars for the whole game, even though $80 dollars gets you 3 unique stories and game-play experiences.

*sigh*

All this complaining and controversy has done more to kill my hype than anything else.

Edited by Phillius