Hey Nerds

TheGoodGuyAlso

Hey guys! I'm TheGoodGuyAlso, but you can just call me Greg if you wish. If you want some information about myself, I am a Sophomore is High-school in the U.S. Some hobbies of mine, Include Fire Emblem of course, most series made by Nintendo, Anime, Piano and Playing Trading Card Games, especially an Anime Crossover similar to smash Brothers called Weiss Schwarz.

To talk Fire emblem, My favorite definitely has to be Awakening (Don't Kill me) however, comparatively, it is definitely one of the weaker fire emblems. I think the BEST game in the series is Fe7: Blazing Sword. That's why I have 7 listed as "favorite" even though I just think it's the best. Here is a list of Games in the series I've played or completed if you need a reference point.

Completed:

Awakening

Sacred Stones

Blazing Sword

Played:

Radiant Dawn (on 3-3 Currently)

Path of Radiance (Chapter 10)

Fe: Binding Blade (Chapter 10)

Genealogy (Chapter 2 lawl)

The others I haven't really started or gotten to any real point of progress. I plan to play ALL of the Fe games this year (Including thracia someone teach me how to get good)

Anyways, Thanks for bearing with me, I hope I can be of some useful contribution to this forum!

Thanks,

TGGA or Greg

Welcome to the world of Fire Emblem! Here at the Serenes Forest Suite you have the delight of looking up all your FE needs and desires, wants and curiosities. We all do hope you will enjoy your stay with us. And do tell your friends, just don't trash the place or burn the forest down(although it might be fun but we highly advise you not to do it :P: ) .

Edited by Replica Model

Hey guys! I'm TheGoodGuyAlso, but you can just call me Greg if you wish. If you want some information about myself, I am a Sophomore is High-school in the U.S. Some hobbies of mine, Include Fire Emblem of course, most series made by Nintendo, Anime, Piano and Playing Trading Card Games, especially an Anime Crossover similar to smash Brothers called Weiss Schwarz.

To talk Fire emblem, My favorite definitely has to be Awakening (Don't Kill me) however, comparatively, it is definitely one of the weaker fire emblems. I think the BEST game in the series is Fe7: Blazing Sword. That's why I have 7 listed as "favorite" even though I just think it's the best. Here is a list of Games in the series I've played or completed if you need a reference point.

This is correct.

Completed:

Awakening

Sacred Stones

Blazing Sword

Played:

Radiant Dawn (on 3-3 Currently)

Path of Radiance (Chapter 10)

Fe: Binding Blade (Chapter 10)

Genealogy (Chapter 2 lawl)

The others I haven't really started or gotten to any real point of progress. I plan to play ALL of the Fe games this year (Including thracia someone teach me how to get good)

Anyways, Thanks for bearing with me, I hope I can be of some useful contribution to this forum!

Thanks,

TGGA or Greg

Ehh, personally, I thought Awakening was one of the better FE games in spite of its flaws. On the other hand, I am NOT impressed by the Jugdral series of Fire Emblem games (Genealogy and Thracia).

Regardless, welcome to Airport 1001!

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Hey, welcome to the forest! Nothing wrong with liking Awakening at all. Sure, it has flaws, but it's nothing to be afraid of liking. Out of curiosity, why is Blazing Sword listed as your favourite, when you said that spot belonged to Awakening?

Anyway, enjoy the stay!

Edited by DragonLord

Hey, welcome to the forest! Nothing wrong with liking Awakening at all. Sure, it has flaws, but it's nothing to be afraid of liking. Out of curiosity, why is Blazing Sword listed as your favourite, when you said that spot belonged to Awakening?

Anyway, enjoy the stay!

I just think it's more appropriate to have fe7 as my "favorite" because I think it's the best game in the series. I tend to favor things objectively than subjectively.