MyCastle Codes

CaitlynMellark

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone here happen to have a My Castle with a Keaton w/ any non Wolfskin skills?

As for my Castle Address:

12722-70592

70933-58789

I do have some units with Rend Heavans/ skills not on their base classes and on halt. Have fun

I have an Anna Einherjar and some pretty gud skills up for grabs. Otherwise, my place is nothing special. EZ seize btw.

10882-13888

53371-75082

Update: My avatar now has some neat new stuff like Lifetaker and Replicate if you prefer to take that over Anna.

Well I think I have some pretty useful skills on my Avatar, like Astra, Profiteer, and Hoshido Unity. Though I'll have to go back and make sure I put everyone on hold once I get home so it can be an easy seize.

Also does anyone have other kids with Aptitude? I'm not looking for hacked Gen 1 units.

My Midori has Aptitude if you want her with it.

11321-70168

60448-86005

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Due to people already asking for specific things in Castles (easy seize, skills, etc)

I will be willing to make a list of Castles that follow this criteria.

After school, I will be adding a couple of lists & adding some codes up there

Just PM me or quote this to be added to a specific list or to add a list

The three lists that will be added are

Easy Seize, Useful Skills, & Accessory Givers (aka, people who want or will give accessories)

You can be on multiple lists if you meet the criteria

I will check you castles & see if you meet them :3

However, if these lists are added, the main list might be deleted to make it easier to understand & scroll through

That sound good to you all?

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Due to people already asking for specific things in Castles (easy seize, skills, etc)

Easy Seize, Useful Skills, & Accessory Givers (aka, people who want or will give accessories)

However, if these lists are added, the main list might be deleted to make it easier to understand & scroll through

My castle is easy seize, the units may have weapons, but will not move. I also always try to give out accessories when I visit. Let me know if I need to change anything to meet criteria.

I also try to go and visit anybody in my feed who visited me.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Organization is always a good thing. Sign me up for EZ Seize/Useful Skills lists please.

Edited by AddictPunk

Well I think I have some pretty useful skills on my Avatar, like Astra, Profiteer, and Hoshido Unity. Though I'll have to go back and make sure I put everyone on hold once I get home so it can be an easy seize.

My Midori has Aptitude if you want her with it.

11321-70168

60448-86005

Great, I'll need to come visit you, although I'll need to get Midori, first. I'm on chapter 17, and I'm trying to grind out supports to get the kids, at least the ones I plan to use.

EDIT: Also, my units are currently unarmed, I'm not sure if they will auto-equip the weapons I put back on them any time I update my data, or if it's only when I "update my team". I really wish I had a second game to check it with.

Edited by Rezzy

My castle is easy seize, the units may have weapons, but will not move. I also always try to give out accessories when I visit. Let me know if I need to change anything to meet criteria.

Organization is always a good thing. Sign me up for EZ Seize/Useful Skills lists please.

I will visit both castles after school & see if they fit :3

Great, I'll need to come visit you, although I'll need to get Midori, first. I'm on chapter 17, and I'm trying to grind out supports to get the kids, at least the ones I plan to use.

Ok. I'll edit my castle after school to make it an easy seize. I'll also put my avatar and Silas on there just in case you see skills they that you might like on yours.

Edited by ChaosFox

Ok. I'll edit my castle after school to make it an easy seize. I'll also put my avatar and Silas on there just in case you see skills they that you might like on yours.

Great, thanks. I'll need to grind out the kids, so may or may not be able to visit today, but I really appreciate it.

Also, for my castle. As mentioned, I have Soleil and Sophie with Aptitude, as well as some non-standard skills on assorted units, mostly kids. My Avatar, Sophina has Profiteer, as does Dwyer.

If anyone ever sees a problem with my castle, or my info that I relay is wrong, please PM me, so I can address it.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

My castle is easy to seize (everyone is on hold).

Here are the skills my team has (so far). :

Avatar (Nohr Princess) Replicate, Swordfaire, and Rend Heaven.

Kaze (Ninja) Luna. *I'm looking to get Rend Heaven and Swordfaire for him and I'm planning on having him get Savage Blow, Shurikenfaire, and Trample later.*

Jakob (Butler) Rend Heaven, Luna, and Shurikenfaire.

Azama (Great Master) Rend Heaven.

Mozu (Spear Fighter) Luna and Profiteer.

Silas (Cavalier) Luna and Swordfaire.

Azura (Songstress) Rend Heaven, Lancefaire, Pavise, and Renewal.

Tsubaki (Sky Knight) Rend Heaven, Lancefaire, and Renewal.

Hinoka (Sky Knight) Rend Heaven and Lancefaire.

May change *I'm grinding for supports but I have so everyone is on hold, if not then please tell me.*

My resources. :

Daikon Garden and Amber Spring.

My accessories. :

Oni Mask.

Flower Band.

Round Glasses.

Giant Haircomb.

Cross Eyepatch.

tumblr_o31jnkaGlx1rbgrtpo1_400.jpg

It's a free seize. There's Swallow Strike on Takumi (did it for y'all motherfuckers so you don't have to, doing that pair is so fucking painful) and 3 Ryoumas, one of which has some interesting skills I nabbed off another person's castle (the other two, including my native one, are standard). There's also Berserker Rinkah if you want one of those.

I might swap out Shiro for Corn later bc Corn has Astra and Shiro doesn't really have anything super interesting yet

When I beat Hoshido in like 2 days I'll go and get my own Ryoma some extra skills as well.

Edited by Thor Odinson

New and Improved Official My Castle Central

Guys I built a Spreadsheet in my My Castle Compedium, but I decided to finally organize it. Everyone is visible here, and there will be a pinned link up soon.

If you all have any critique, please let me know. I've listed all users as Hoshido unless they specified otherwise

Edited by Elieson

Guys I built a Spreadsheet in my My Castle Compedium, but I decided to finally organize it. Everyone is visible here, and there will be a pinned link up soon.

If you all have any critique, please let me know. I've listed all users as Hoshido unless they specified otherwise

My Hoshido code is my Revelation code

But mhm, I'll check mycastles later still

If you all have any critique, please let me know. I've listed all users as Hoshido unless they specified otherwise.

My Castle is for Nohr just to let you know.

My castle has since been changed to a skill shop.

yTG5dbE.jpg

Now that I'm at a point where I can start grinding up character skills on my own, I'm looking to change it up each day, so hopefully I'll have something new for each visit. =)

Resources are Quartz/Emerald/Peach/Wheat

This is very nice and useful. My Code is actually for Nohr and here's more info if you would like to fill in.

I will update this everytime I acquire new skills or change units around.
Resources: Emerald & Wheat
Region: NA
Skills:
  • M!Kana: Lethality, Renewal, Grisly Wound
  • Forrest: Sol, Renewal
  • Nina: Sol, Lifetaker, Bowfaire
  • Leo: Renewal, Vengeance, Death Blow
  • Odin: Vantage, Astra, Tomefaire, Vengeance
  • Camilla: Lifetaker, Axefaire
  • Niles: Bowfaire, Sol
  • Laslow: Rend Heaven, Sol, Swordfaire, Poison Strike
  • Keaton: Death Blow, Luna, Astra
  • Selena: Rend Heaven, Luna, Savage Blow, Swordfaire

Castle: 01718-42899-63866-13235

Edited by 츠바키

Updated my link above with This Thread, which I'm basically calling the official stop for all things organized with reference to My Castle Codes (plus all the placeholders in the early pages of this thread are sad to see :( they should get the game soon though I hope)

My castle has since been changed to a skill shop.

yTG5dbE.jpg

Now that I'm at a point where I can start grinding up character skills on my own, I'm looking to change it up each day, so hopefully I'll have something new for each visit. =)

Resources are Quartz/Emerald/Peach/Wheat

You both have been added to the lists you fit under