Cipher Series 5 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: August 13: September Marker Cards

Kirie

Is Micaiah talking to Human Yune in her card?

That's who it looks like to me.

PS. Do you think Tormod started the redhead who doesn't wanna be treated like a child cliché?

Nah. There's Ewan from SS at least, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were more earlier that I just can't think of off the top of my head.

Edited by Kirie

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS. Do you think Tormod started the redhead who doesn't wanna be treated like a child cliché?

Azel is probably the one who started it (or Boey depending on what art you think is official, lol).

I really like the promos this time around - gonna have to track down the Micaiah and Lilina ones at least... Hopefully they aren't that hard to find (knowing my luck they will be though)

I was kind of expecting an R at this point, but seeing her confirmed in the set at all is more than good enough for me~

(I can't read the japanese, can anyone give a basic rundown of what she does?)

I was kind of expecting an R at this point, but seeing her confirmed in the set at all is more than good enough for me~

(I can't read the japanese, can anyone give a basic rundown of what she does?)

Assuming you're talking about Mia, this is the translation from the FB group:

3/2 Wayu/Mia

Swordmaster

Auto,fb1. when this unit attacks and kills an enemy unit, you may pay the cost. Reveal the top 4 cards of your deck. Choose a cost 4 and above card from the revealed cards to add into your hand, and discard the remaining.

Cont. When this unit battles with a cost 4 and above unit, this unit gains +10 atk

Alright, so she's basically interchangable from her 4/3 version(by mid-lategame, I'd expect to be mostly fight)ing cost 4's, which puts them at equal Atk), so it's mostly which passive you prefer. 3/2 generates card advantage, which is always nice, cost 4 is better at taking confirming kills(if she's stacked, which becomes easier to do with this new stepping stone) It's not a T3 version, but at least it has something to add despite being lower cost than her Set 3 SR.

I honestly forgot about that, oh well as I really like Ike's art in his vanilla vangaurd SR.

In this case, I kinda wish Nephenee got the push for spears instead of Mia for swords.

Yeah, Ike's SR Vanguard art is amazing don't get me wrong, but imagine if there was more.

See, I would have preferred Nailah as an SR, or if we had to meet the too many swordmasters quota, Lucia. Both were much more relevant to RD's plot.

Alright, but can we appreciate the hilariousness of the fact that Sophia's promo art seems to be a nod to Chapter 14x when you can get your units to fall and be left in the water if you aren't fast enough of all things.

Alright, but can we appreciate the hilariousness of the fact that Sophia's promo art seems to be a nod to Chapter 14x when you can get your units to fall and be left in the water if you aren't fast enough of all things.

I didn't notice that at first but someone else pointed it out to me earlier and now that's basically my favourite promo.

Man, if only there could be an Ike and Elincia version of that Roy and Lilina card.

It would have to be an Elincia x Geoffrey card, or Ike x Soren.

Let's be real..... We're all secretly hoping for a Ike x Sothe card.

And thus the shipping wars have reached the Cipher boards... But in all seriousness, all the promo cards look cool, and I don't typically like the shippy ones most of the time (unless it's of super canon stuff, like Marth x Caeda or something).

It would have to be an Elincia x Geoffrey card, or Ike x Soren.

The former is why I know an Ike/Elincia one can never happen. :( Ike x Soren isn't a possible pairing/romance, actually. The ending mentions nothing of the sort.

Edited by Anacybele

Now now, we have boards for the shipping discusions so anything of the sort should be moved there because we don't need that clusterfuck here and not I only I don't care but it doesn't have anything to do with the topic's objective and honestly I do not want these shenanigans near my cardgame alright, alright.

Anyways, just a few hours before the reveal of the day. Who do you all put your money on for today?

The former is why I know an Ike/Elincia one can never happen. :( Ike x Soren isn't a possible pairing/romance, actually. The ending mentions nothing of the sort.

You got read between the lines, like with Sevr and Jenny in Gaiden.

I prefer Ike carrying Ike myself.

This is the only correct answer.

Now now, we have boards for the shipping discusions so anything of the sort should be moved there because we don't need that clusterfuck here and not I only I don't care but it doesn't have anything to do with the topic's objective and honestly I do not want these shenanigans near my cardgame alright, alright.

Anyways, just a few hours before the reveal of the day. Who do you all put your money on for today?

Jariu is right; ship Ike with whoever you want, but let's not argue why your preferred ship is canon or not here.

Anyway, I'm still hoping to see a Micaiah card from twitter soon. I mean seriously, the only reveal we got of her was from the first stream and a promo card, and she's on the front of the set with Roy. But they might just save her and Sothe's reveal for the upcoming stream...

Anyway, I'm still hoping to see a Micaiah card from twitter soon. I mean seriously, the only reveal we got of her was from the first stream and a promo card, and she's on the front of the set with Roy. But they might just save her and Sothe's reveal for the upcoming stream...

Well it's either twitter or on stream eh.

Let's hope Twitter.

Yeah, I'd really like to see an official Micaiah SR reveal this week, especially since we got Roy. It's 1 of 2 "guaranteed" SRs from this set, and it's kind of weird that we haven't seen it formally revealed yet. I mean, we'll see 95% of the set by Saturday anyway, if not more, but still the wait is hard. :P

Yeah, I'd really like to see an official Micaiah SR reveal this week, especially since we got Roy. It's 1 of 2 "guaranteed" SRs from this set, and it's kind of weird that we haven't seen it formally revealed yet. I mean, we'll see 95% of the set by Saturday anyway, if not more, but still the wait is hard. :P

By next Saturday we should have an entire list of the set so technically it'd be 100%. :p