Least Favorite Characters?

Elibean Spaceman

My problem is that she only exist to love her family, amd that's it.

She doesn't show concern for her country or the war and such, something like "I will help the people of Nohr" or something.

I now what you mean, that really is all she keeps saying. Even in serious moments where you'd expect her to have something else to say than ''i love you Corrin, as long as we're together we can do it!''.

That said, i do think the major reason a lot of people like Elise is because she's cute.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I don't really like you Thane, I cannot help but agree with you on that one. That whole line was ridiculous. The entire chapter was dumb except for the cutscene and the fact Leo joins up with you. I get that Corrin is naive but.. come on that was sloppily done.

I'm sorry, who are you?

I know they've been bashed heavily and this might not be the thread for this complaint anyway, but I just can't get over Conquest chapter 15.

Garon: "Kill all the singers in this independent city/duchy/whatever that's known for its rich cultural life!"

Corrin:"...How?"

Garon: "Shit I don't know, storm a union meeting or something. Unfortunately for us having bright teal hair that's almost as long as youre entire body is the most common hairstyle in this world."

Corrin: "Hm...if ONLY we knew a singer that fit that description".

Like, is the game being serious right now? I swear Azura must've taken classes from Clark Kent and Team Rocket to learn how to stay incognito in spite of the worst costume in history. And how WOULD Garon plan on killing every single singer in that neutral town?

Also, Corrin saying "you want to win peace through death? That's madness!" or whatever it is just reeks of hypocrisy.

There's this kind of weird thing about Garon where it seems like he doesn't always put much thought into things, yet when compared to Iago and Hans he's the pragmatic, goal-oriented one, shown in those times when Iago has some ridiculously evil idea because he loves being evil and Garon shoots him down because there's more important evil shit to do. That's... really quite sad I guess.

I can imagine Iago and Hans just gleefully killing puppies, and Garon being like, "The hell are you doing? Don't you know there are traitors and Hoshidans you should be gleefully killing?" They go do that and Garon retires to his room to consult with the mighty ceiling dragon, which as far as anyone else knows is just a voice in the head of an old man that he listens to for making important decisions as a ruler.

Then he's also a slime monster I guess, FE hasn't had one of those in a while let's just go with it.

...I'm starting to think this all might sound a bit silly.

Edited by DavidSW

• 6 months later...

I dislike various characters of this game like Subaki, i despise his personality of gary stu.

Also i hate the villains of this game, they are cartoonish and stupid.

Other characters that i dont like are Azama, Severa, Peri, The awakening ripoffs(Asugi, Caeldori and Rhajat), Hisame etc

I really hate Takumi, but I think a lot of people do. Least favorite of the Royals. I only use him because of his weapon. Not really a Ryoma fan either. I also really hate Jakob and Charlotte. Charlotte is a worse version of Arthur for me.

The only thing I dislike about Beruka is that she is an assassin hiding in Wyvern Lord's body. May have to try her out as a Ninja or a Dread Fighter sometime. But other than I really love Beruka.

A lot of people also consider him the best character in the game. Why do you dislike him?

Doesn't hero worship Corn when he first meets him?

Don't like Peri, Charlotte, Nyx, the NOT! Awakening kids. Don't bother recruiting them.

A lot of Birthright characters weren't written that well and it made them harder to like even though I like most of their designs better than those in Conquest, sadly.

Hana is one who doesn't really do anything for me. I don't hate her, she's just unexceptional to me.

Hayato too; he just feels like a less likable version of Ricken from Awakening. Pretty hard to like, sadly.

Rhajat and Asugi as well. I'm sad they weren't written better, considering how likable THEIR Awakening counterparts were (inb4 I get flayed for calling Tharja likable. Lolbiteme). Oh, and Soleil. Sigh.

Garon ofc, because yeah even though he's the villain, he could have been a villain with more than one dimension and thus been interesting and, dare I say, even likable. But no, Garon is hands-down the worst character.

And lastly, even though I like her, Azura annoys me purely because of all the convoluted plot stuff she refuses to explain, even when she can.

Design-wise, I'm not a fan of Nyx or Elise, but I like their characters so they get a pass IMO.

Soliel. If she wasn't a girl her actions, especially in the Ophelia supports, would have been called out and been a controversy all their own.

As is stands Laslow is never married or I kill Soliel off, you don't pull that kinda shit trying to make sexual assault "funny"

There's actually not a single character in the game I really loathe and hate, actually. Not that every single character is great and all, but I just don't really hate any.

I guess if I were to say anyone, it'd be the Hoshido Awakening Clone kids, cause they just feel like extremely watered-down versions of the characters they're based on. Also Corrin, but only cause he/she is worshipped way too much for my liking, and is generally an idiot sometimes.