Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

My copy is going to be delivered today! Thanks, UK Nintendo store. It's the first time I've preordered from them. I can't wait to get my hands on Birthright. It's coming with a theme and a t-shirt.

It's here!

Both the coin and the double-sided poster are really nice. Really want to look at the artbook, but I'm afraid I'll find some spoilers

That's good to hear! I wish I ordered with Nintendo during the second wave instead of GAME during the first wave.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an email saying it was being packed on Tuesday.

really i just got it maybe because my first order was cancelled but either way still good news

I'm dying here thinking at all the people who got the game early and I, instead, I'm here waiting because GS doesn't want to give me my copy ;-;

I was looking trough the artbook and they made a layer mistake on 1 of the drawings..... amazing.

I do hope everyone will get their copy soon!

But I'm still pretty sure the eu version is smaller than the us/jp version and now I'm wondering why....

i don't even know when my copy arrives i am hoping for tomorrow

Well I pre-ordered at my local retail store and I can't bring it until it have officially been released with a order-confirmation to pick it up.

But I'm still pretty sure the eu version is smaller than the us/jp version and now I'm wondering why....

My money on the Euro Taxes.

I guess many pre-ordered SE through the mail. Lucky you guys that the mail guys shipped the goods quick... If I did the same thing I would at least have to wait till middle of next week before it would arrive to my mailbox considering how slow the mail-service are working here :/

Well, for anyone that's picking up from EB games ... apparently they haven't received their stocks yet but they're expecting them tomorrow. Still not going to give it to us until Saturday as far as I know D; rip. :(

Actually, it only just occurred to me now ... does anyone know why Australia gets it on the 21st but Europe gets it on the 20th? Australia is only 6 hours ahead - why do we have to wait?

Actually, it only just occurred to me now ... does anyone know why Australia gets it on the 21st but Europe gets it on the 20th? Australia is only 6 hours ahead - why do we have to wait?

i don't know maybe just to screw with you guys even more

i don't know maybe just to screw with you guys even more

Yeah ... like if they're so concerned with it why not just release it in Europe at like 8-9am and in Australia at like 2-3pm???? I don't get it.

Takumi why you do this?