Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

TFW you realise that your state is going to be the last state in Australia to get it. D;

I also just got a text from EB Games confirming that my SE and 3DS XL will be available for pickup at 8am. I'm not one for waking up early on weekends, but I'll sacrifice my sleep just this once. :D

And is it true that only PAL regions can connect with one another via My Castle? Can we not connect with others outside of EU/AU?

Yeah same XD hopefully my boyfriend will feel like coming with me since he's staying over tonight. ^^ I think that asking him to wake up and come with me can be well repaid by me making breakfast ^^

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weirdest thing just happened. My friend received an empty package, someone had opened it and taken his game. Didn't think this was possible (from Sweden). Luckily he got a fast refund and is now buying the game from Nintendo store instead. I hope you guys don't have to experience the same thing.

Reeeeeeeeally hoping it'll arrive before it's too late in the day. I was hoping to sneak it upstairs before my parents can see it since it's supposed to be a birthday present... I just can't help myself, I've been looking forward to it way to much now. The anticipation is too much. I'm out for the whole day though... *prays hard*

Edited by yuriyume

Weirdest thing just happened. My friend received an empty package, someone had opened it and taken his game. Didn't think this was possible (from Sweden). Luckily he got a fast refund and is now buying the game from Nintendo store instead. I hope you guys don't have to experience the same thing.

That's just awful, I hope they lose their game or something.

Man, Zero's/Niles badge location is sooo bad, I was only able to get 1 ;A;

I have a strange question, can anyone in my friend list confirm if I'm indeed playing Fates right now?

Fuh, it seems like I'll be getting a migraine soon, I suddenly have a blind spot in my vision and that always happens before a migraine..... but I wanna play ;A;

Edited by ZeroKamui

TFW you realise that your state is going to be the last state in Australia to get it. D;

Haha, don't worry. If it's any consolation I live in NSW but I have to work in the morning so won't be able to pick it up until at least midday, if not later.

Well, the postman came and went today so it means no early delivery for me which means I'll be expecting it tomorrow. Not much of a wait considering how long we've been waiting so far!

I hope everyone that has the game is enjoying it, I'm looking forward to seeing what we can do together in the game. A little surprised we can't connect with Americans, I guess we'll just have to make PAL versions of the connection threads likes skills, ect as suggested earlier.

Do you guys know when the 3DS themes will be up in the shop?

Hopefully soon, been dying for some fire emblem themes ever since they introduction of themes.

At least those that bought on eshop got a free theme. Damn you guys.