Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what boon/flaw are you guys thinking for your first playthrough? I'm thinking Skill/Magic for my first playthrough, it looks quite good for a physical orientated unit.

I'm not really sure to be honest. In Awakening I always used to have luck as my flaw and either strength or magic as my asset, depending on if I wanted a strength based Robin or Magic. I feel I might change it up this game though depending on what I want Corrin to be like. I might have magic/luck on Nohr if I want him to be able to utilise the tomes, but I might just try hp/luck on all my first run through of all three games, or even try Skill/magic like you

So what boon/flaw are you guys thinking for your first playthrough? I'm thinking Skill/Magic for my first playthrough, it looks quite good for a physical orientated unit.

I'll pick magic as flaw this time XD couldn't really do that in awakening. And boon is usually skill for me

Speed/Magic. I like fast units, so i'll probably go speed every single time.

Edited by BruceLee

I'll do +speed/-magic with samurai as talent for my first playthrough.

As a follow up question with what kind of boon/bane is what difficulty will you guys play? Normal, Hard or Lunatic along with phoenix/casual/classic?

For me since I like magic oriented avatar I'll probably go with Mag/Def or Spd/Def as my boon/bane and I'll go straight for Lunatic on all three routes from the get go. On Conquest and Revelation I'll probably go with Lunatic/Casual rather than classic, just to save me some stress.

Oh my main three saves will all be M!Corrin but I'll also make another saves one for each route as F!Corrin. I'll probably play hard/classic on her though.

Edited by FoliFF

My plan is to complete lunatic vanilla first, then mess around with the DLC. I hope there's some interesting DLC, I'm hoping they'll eventually have some that lets you recruit older characters from past games.

In regards to secondary class, I plan on choosing knight. At first it was another (for the purpose of skill learning), but then I learned you can buy skills from other players.

Still haven't decided on my Boon/Bane, yet. Probably will do +Spd/-... something. I kind of want to go generic since I'm not sure if I'll want to lean physical or magical yet.

I only play Classic mode, but I'll be starting easier and working my way up, so Normal/Classic for Conquest as my first, then Hard/Classic Birthright, and Hard/Classic Revelations. Then I'll move up to Hard for Conquest and then to Lunatic for all 3. Should be fun! :D I'll also probably do some Normal/Classic PMUs somewhere in the middle just to kind of mess around with the game more and have some silly fun.

Yesterday I planned my route to Nedgame to get there as close to opening as possible on Friday morning. They don't open until 10am, but I'll deal. Should be back home between 11:00~11:30 so I can start the system transfer process to my fates N3DSXL and be playing by early afternoon. :D

I've got exams shortly after it's release so, guess who's going to have limited time to play until June 24 :)

This... this is the exact same problem I have rip :(

Ah, I'm lucky, my exams are on the 13th and 17th of may and the other "part" of my exams are in july, so I will have enough time to play ^v^

Now I'm a little sad I didn't order from intertoys, the manager there likes me because I bought like 6-7 consoles there and let's me get some games as soon as they get them or at least 1 day early, oh well.

My boon/bane are probably going to be; +speed/-luck

+mag/-str to reflect myself( I considered -skl, but I wasn't liking that blow to skl growth) and mage talent.

4 weeks from today I will be anxiously awaiting the time I can walk to the stop to grab the bus to Haarlem. It's so close, I can almost smell it.

For my boon/bane I will probably be +Magic -Luck or -Strength (not sure which is better) magic oriented, undecided secondary but will stay in nohr noble for dragonstone use. Hard/Classic/Nohr however I will have limited time due to this being placed at the point of the term where I will have all my assessment so limited play time for me

The thing is, now that there's less than four weeks left it shouldn't feel like too long a wait. The only thing is I'm not really too sure what else there is to talk about the game until we actually get to play it.

Definitely will choose +Spd, and probably -Mag. Want to do +Def for Conquest but... no idea on what to do for the negative at this point.

I'll be starting easier and working my way up, so Normal/Classic for Conquest as my first, then Hard/Classic Birthright, and Hard/Classic Revelations. Then I'll move up to Hard for Conquest and then to Lunatic for all 3. Should be fun! :D

^ Had the same idea for my play-through! Now it`s just the final hurdle of the last month waiting. ;;

Edited by yuriyume