Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

I think if I was going to get a 'New' 3DS it would be the new Zelda one, it looks pretty nice.

You know one thing I like about this game (that I've heard about, at least) is the ability to recruit avatars over the internet. This means that if you have friends online that don't live near you, the option to have their avatar in your game exists this time. I've already heard that there is one particular avatar that alot of people seem to have, I can't remember the name but it is a dodgetank build.

Also, I was in a shopping center there getting some clothes and I thought I would stop in the GAME store to see if there had Fates details. I was surprised they actually didn't have a single mention of it or any Nintendo product.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a new 3ds and imported Fates faceplates as early birthday present because I don't like how the Fates new 3ds XL looks and I'm not a fan of XL versions, Idon't know anything about how the screen looks though.

I personally prefer conquests story over birthrights, I wasn't even planning on playing birthright but something changed my mind.

The hype is real but right now I'm too busy stressing about my exams heh.

Anyone getting the Fates 3DS XL?

I thought I might get one, but I heard that lots of those came with a TN top screen in North America, which is definitely underwhelming :/ (especially since I already have an old 3DS XL with dual IPS screens).

I'm getting it but I'm honestly not sure if the displays will be different from the North American version or not.

I have one of the Fates New 3DSXLs pre-ordered. I don't know what TN or IPS screens mean, but I'd be happy to take pictures and share what it looks like if people want to see.

Map Pack 1 and Revelation can now be preordered from the UK Nintendo store. The Nintendo UK store has Fates bundles available too, some with Conquest or Birthright as a digital download and the map pack and some with a t-shirt or a Fates home theme as a bonus. You can also preorder Revelation from Game.

Edited by phoenixmiko

I live in France, and I saw the game in sold in my favorite vidéo game shop today, still can't but it cuz exams tho.. Sad. :(

That's impossible unless it's a imported fates game from NA or JP. Heck, I even doubt the retailers got their shipment from NoE.

I have one of the Fates New 3DSXLs pre-ordered. I don't know what TN or IPS screens mean, but I'd be happy to take pictures and share what it looks like if people want to see.

Yeah :D I was going to do the same ^^ Honestly, I'm just really glad that I can update my 3DS to a new one on a series that I've fallen so deeply in love with. :)

I've been looking for an excuse to upgrade to the "New" 3DSXL and this seemed like a perfect time. The improved 3D and faster processing make it worthwhile for me, plus the Fates version just looks so snazzy.

Also, I haven't been paying attention to the US DLC releases, but the DLC section of the Fates page on the nintendo.co.uk site outlines which days the 1st map pack's chapters will each be released, which looks to be about 1-2 every week or so, starting with Before Awakening available right on release date and going all the way to July 14th with Witches Trial.

That's impossible unless it's a imported fates game from NA or JP. Heck, I even doubt the retailers got their shipment from NoE.

Here's a pic, see for yourself.

I believe it's real :o

post-19069-0-45541700-1463296551_thumb.jpeg

Edited by PowerVZ

Hmm looks like they've broken street date already at some places, unless it's a placeholder.

One more essay due this week and I'm allowing myself to be excited for Saturday's pickup. I impulse-bought the New 3DS XL as well, so I'm pretty stoked to give that a try as well given the one I bought a while ago has been having some mad troubles with the SD card and turns off randomly (maybe it's the ds' way of warning me away from finishing AA:DD). I think it's safe to say at this point that I've spent too much damn money on this stupid game.

Here's a pic, see for yourself.

I believe it's real :o

They shouldn't be doing that. They did that with Awakening in Canada and they were fined because of releasing it too early.

Hey guys, I'm a new european here and I think I've all of those who have posted their code.

Feel free fo add me Too!

Code: 3024 - 6117 - 9950

Name: Azer

Anyway, about spoilers: I've just spoiled some maps of conquest and Birthright, but It just made me more hyped.

As for the DLC, I think I'll buy the entire Pack, considering I'm interested in all of the DLC.

Hey guys, I'm a new european here and I think I've all of those who have posted their code.

Feel free fo add me Too!

Code: 3024 - 6117 - 9950

Name: Azer

Anyway, about spoilers: I've just spoiled some maps of conquest and Birthright, but It just made me more hyped.

As for the DLC, I think I'll buy the entire Pack, considering I'm interested in all of the DLC.

guys i just found my charger so i will be continuing adding people will write back when i am done

I'll add you guys (and others) on saturday when I get my new 3DS :)

Anyone else who pre-ordered the Special Edition from GAME: have you received a followup e-mail saying the order's confirmed yet?

I got the e-mail saying they were starting to take payments but have yet to receive the confirmation e-mail that everything's A-okay.

It'd help my nerves to know if everyone's in the same situation and GAME just haven't done it yet or not.

Anyone else who pre-ordered the Special Edition from GAME: have you received a followup e-mail saying the order's confirmed yet?

I got the e-mail saying they were starting to take payments but have yet to receive the confirmation e-mail that everything's A-okay.

It'd help my nerves to know if everyone's in the same situation and GAME just haven't done it yet or not.

I'm on the same situation to. I got the e-mail about the payment earlier this week but yet to have another. This is normal for GAME though, as they normally send the confirmation either on the Monday or Tuesday of the week the game is out.

I hope this eases your nerves.

I'm on the same situation to. I got the e-mail about the payment earlier this week but yet to have another. This is normal for GAME though, as they normally send the confirmation either on the Monday or Tuesday of the week the game is out.

I hope this eases your nerves.

Thanks, it does. Phew~